Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
who knows maybe they were planning on using the phone, send a few txts, throw people off? I dont think they had any master plan, rushed around, they probably forgot about the phone, not Maddi. I mean how is he going to explain all the lies? driving her to school. no backpack, yet saying she was digging into it.? It's just ridiculous.

I just trip out she never looked at his phone and computer? Especially if they were off and on again. You know people like to peep each others stuff.
I trip out on that and the fact that he was using the same ‘Sustinet’ username across multiple platforms. If JS has Snapchat or Kik, for example, he would have showed up as a suggested contact and she would have seen he used that username across multiple platforms (some even x-rated). I’d have been creeping his profiles if he was going to be around my child. I feel like there were some red flags that would have prompted additional searches (like lurking around the xsmallgirls subreddit) or, as someone here or on Reddit mentioned, the fact you can chat on Tamagotchis (I always checked my child’s devices).

I just trip out she never looked at his phone and computer? Especially if they were off and on again. You know people like to peep each others stuff.
I wonder if he was savvy enough to hide it well. Was it Chris Watts who used a fake calculator app to hide pics of his girlfriend? One may never think to open all benign-looking apps if you're snooping around on someone else's device.

For my own thought organization, I'm combining the info from above with the original timeline I made. The questions I still have are bolded and to start: what date did they start dating on? (e.g., how long after they began dating did he begin abusing her?)
  • 2019: JS and SS were obviously dating in 2019 and that year Maddie (D.O.B. February 22, 2011) was eight years old and abused on:
    • June 19, 2019
    • July 2, 2019
    • July 12, 2019
  • 2020: Not much is known here but we do not have charges for this year. Maddie is nine years old.
  • 2021: Maddie turns ten years old in February. From the video Beekarina shared, we know that around "three years ago" his friend says they broke up and he was living at his folks’ place hours away. Notably, we do not have charges for this year.
  • 2022: From the video @Beekarina shared we know that around two years ago (2022) he was moved in back at JS’ place. Maddie turned eleven years old this year in February. We know JS' birthday is March, was that the catalyst for them to start talking again? Regardless, he begins abusing Maddie on the dates in red and was with Jen as described:
  • 2023: Maddie turns twelve years old this year in February. From the video Beekarina shared, the guy said "about six months" after SS moved back in with JS they broke up again but he didn't move away and stayed at JS' in a guest room working at Disney. This "living together breakup" spanned spring of 2023 because we know that:
    • On May 23, 2023 at 10:00 p.m. he calls her an ex and the abuse will pick back up almost exactly 3 weeks later with her being abused on:
    • June 14, 2023 (and he posted at 8:39 pm and at 10:01 p.m)
    • June 19, 2023
    • June 23, 2023
    • June 26, 2023
    • June 29, 2023 (and he posted twice, once at 12:52 pm and once at 3:40 pm)
    • The last abuse date we have charges for in 2023 is June 29th but he may have still been around because in July 10, 2023, he's referring to Maddie as his step-daughter, not ex's daughter (but who knows if he always did that, creep)
  • 2024: The guy in the video @Beekarina shared says about three to four months ago (end of 2023) SS moved back to his parents. He came around the area the week before the murder and had lost a lot of weight.
Thank you so much for your diligence! This timeline is so helpful.

My only thought, logistically: are you in the East Coast time zone or do the timestamps need to be adjusted to account for your time zone? (That is, if I’m on the West Coast, I would need to add three hours to any given time stamp for an SS Reddit comment I’m viewing, assuming he posted it from somewhere in Florida).

The timestamps likely don’t matter all that much in the grand scheme of things, I just wanted to clarify.

Thank you again!

I AGREE WITH THIS! considering the bi polar thing as well!

i can speak as a depressy stressy sad sister here - I am in a healthy marriage, work on my mental health, very self aware - but on my worst days when im not feeling good enough - my butt SNOOPS!! like there is no way she didn't.

That doesn’t move the needle for me. Maddie may have been dressed by Stephan alone after the murder.

I haven’t seen the original description, does anyone have it? I’m wondering if the person in that grainy video was wearing shorts and she changed it to match.

If she was clever she would have kept her lies straight. I’m by no means convinced she was involved the actual murder, but she was deceptive for a reason, which is obviously a crime in and of itself.
Green sweatshirt/jacket, black shorts and white crocs.

EBM: I said sport shirt, I swear I read mom said that somewhere but the majority of the missing posters say green sweatshirt or jacket.

Wow....

You're suggesting SS was going in and out multiple times that day with MS not alive in his car past a guard house with cameras AND actual guard(s)? That's crazy! I assumed he just had a pass card to swipe or something.

Can you confirm this?
Here's a Google Street View screenshot I just took of the entrance to the condominium complex. You can see the cars lined up to be admitted, presumably by a live guard in the guard house.
Venetian Bay Village.png

I wonder if he was savvy enough to hide it well. Was it Chris Watts who used a fake calculator app to hide pics of his girlfriend? One may never think to open all benign-looking apps if you're snooping around on someone else's device.
I would bet he was using text apps like WhatsApp or text plus. where messages dont show up on a phone bill ( only data usage) leaving the phone behind is interesting tho. If he did forget to dispose of it, maybe he couldn't after that cause by then JS noticed it was left behind, how can he get it? and if that was the case, what would that tell you about JS ? it's really hard to figure out what went on there.

Last edited:
Wow....

You're suggesting SS was going in and out multiple times that day with MS not alive in his car past a guard house with cameras AND actual guard(s)? That's crazy! I assumed he just had a pass card to swipe or something.

Can you confirm this?
I cannot confirm there was a live guard and even if there was he/she could have been distracted, but even if there wasn't a live guard there would be at least one camera. Police would be able to look at the video or snap-shot as long as they wanted. And again the 2nd time he went out of the gate several hours later.

For my own thought organization, I'm combining the info from above with the original timeline I made. The questions I still have are bolded and to start: what date did they start dating on? (e.g., how long after they began dating did he begin abusing her?)
  • 2019: JS and SS were obviously dating in 2019 and that year Maddie (D.O.B. February 22, 2011) was eight years old and abused on:
    • June 19, 2019
    • July 2, 2019
    • July 12, 2019
  • 2020: Not much is known here but we do not have charges for this year. Maddie is nine years old.
  • 2021: Maddie turns ten years old in February. From the video Beekarina shared, we know that around "three years ago" his friend says they broke up and he was living at his folks’ place hours away. Notably, we do not have charges for this year.
  • 2022: From the video @Beekarina shared we know that around two years ago (2022) he was moved in back at JS’ place. Maddie turned eleven years old this year in February. We know JS' birthday is March, was that the catalyst for them to start talking again? Regardless, he begins abusing Maddie on the dates in red and was with Jen as described:
  • 2023: Maddie turns twelve years old this year in February. From the video Beekarina shared, the guy said "about six months" after SS moved back in with JS they broke up again but he didn't move away and stayed at JS' in a guest room working at Disney. This "living together breakup" spanned spring of 2023 because we know that:
    • On May 23, 2023 at 10:00 p.m. he calls her an ex and the abuse will pick back up almost exactly 3 weeks later with her being abused on:
    • June 19, 2023
    • June 23, 2023
    • June 26, 2023
    • The last abuse date we have charges for in 2023 is June 29th but he may have still been around because in July 10, 2023, he's referring to Maddie as his step-daughter, not ex's daughter (but who knows if he always did that, creep)
  • 2024: The guy in the video @Beekarina shared says about three to four months ago (end of 2023) SS moved back to his parents. He came around the area the week before the murder and had lost a lot of weight.
They may have been friends before they were dating and the abuse could have started long before they started dating. Just a thought. MOO.

I'd like to think that if anyone like him was able to see and relive things like this that they should be outfitted with a mini shock collar (like really mini if you get what I'm saying ;)), set to zap 'it' at the smallest sense of enjoyment. Yeah... my mind went there.
Negative reinforcement at it's finest

....Still not sure why he would toss her laptop & backpack, esp at the apartment complex dumpster? If SS was bringing MS to school, and the "story" was going to be she was taken somewhere between the church lot and school, or somehow "ran away to the woods" why wouldn't she have those items?
You make an excellent point and it seems like a big mistake on SS's part, if he hadn't messed so bad all the way around. LE would've found the backpack in the complex's dumpster, and SS had that concrete story he was spinning about dropping her off. He even threw in the detail that he saw her look in the backpack. It was so stupid to ditch them there. It makes it hard to figure out his plan without concluding he's was just frantic & stupid. All MOO
...2024: The guy in the video @Beekarina shared says about three to four months ago (end of 2023) SS moved back to his parents. He came around the area the week before the murder and had lost a lot of weight.
Didn't one of those friends, Frank, say SS lost his Disney job around September 2023? He may have mentioned just the time period in months. Yes, then loses so much weight. Shaved his beard off at one point. (This goes to show you the odd things that I retain in my faulty memory banks.)
Panic for sure, not to mention the flat tire. Bet that threw a wrench into things.
Holy Moly, what a time to get a flat. Some thought he might've faked a flat tire for appearances, so he could pull over near there to dump the body. However, they say he did actually put on a temp tire, so I don't know.

This is an interesting angle that I hadn't thought about.

A common take here is that JS was lying about what MS was wearing because she was lying about seeing her getting ready in the morning. I took JS's statements about what MS was wearing to mean that that is what she was told by the last person to have seen MS (SS) and anything more than that. LE was also reporting that that was what MS was last seen wearing, and no one has suggest they were "lying" about it.

But if JS was saying she saw MS get ready in the morning (which based on the incident report it seems like she did say, but I'm still hedging until her actual words are known), she would know what MS was wearing. If JS participated in MS's murder or the subsequent cover up, she would also probably know what MS was wearing (MOO, but I don't believe if JS is involved that she would be willing to participate without seeing MS's body). So if she was lying about seeing MS in the morning in order to cover up that MS was already (allegedly) dead, why wouldn't she get the clothing right?
if she participated in the murder or cover up imo she would intentionally get the clothing wrong.

• June 19, 2019
    • July 2, 2019
    • July 12, 2019
    • June 19, 2023
    • June 23, 2023
    • June 26, 2023
I would HATE to be Maddie’s dad or any other loved one realizing how often SS preyed on her. I’d be reviewing my memories and trying to find any hints or anything amiss, but mostly, I’d be fuming raging mad that mom was so absent she somehow just never noticed.

I do not believe that mom knew nothing and suspected nothing. I actually think it’s possible mom killed her intentionally or otherwise. sS being comforted by Js on cam made me think she was Trying to make him feel better about his role in discarding the body. I think she may have been more manipulative and more unwell than we think. All MOO.

And no. I won’t write a retraction or apology if mom is not charged. She failed this kid. Whether she knew or not, she failed.

You make an excellent point and it seems like a big mistake on SS's part, if he hadn't messed so bad all the way around. LE would've found the backpack in the complex's dumpster, and SS had that concrete story he was spinning about dropping her off. He even threw in the detail that he saw her look in the backpack. It was so stupid to ditch them there. It makes it hard to figure out his plan without concluding he's was just frantic & stupid. All MOO

Didn't one of those friends, Frank, say SS lost his Disney job around September 2023? He may have mentioned just the time period in months. Yes, then loses so much weight. Shaved his beard off at one point. (This goes to show you the odd things that I retain in my faulty memory banks.)

Holy Moly, what a time to get a flat. Some thought he might've faked a flat tire for appearances, so he could pull over near there to dump the body. However, they say he did actually put on a temp tire, so I don't know.
So why the sudden change in his appearance? Drug use maybe accounts for weight issues but shaving the beard? This makes me think he may also have been involved in some other crime(s) that he worried he would be noticed for so he changed his appearance. Just a thought.

Thank you so much for your diligence! This timeline is so helpful.

My only thought, logistically: are you in the East Coast time zone or do the timestamps need to be adjusted to account for your time zone? (That is, if I’m on the West Coast, I would need to add three hours to any given time stamp for an SS Reddit comment I’m viewing, assuming he posted it from somewhere in Florida).

The timestamps likely don’t matter all that much in the grand scheme of things, I just wanted to clarify.

Thank you again!
Great question! When I was starting to work on this timeline, @Hestia's Fire suggested I use Redective to dig into it and I did! I would be in the same time zone as SS. It appears the times on Redective match those in the Reddit comments and I googled and saw some claims that Reddit uses UTC. So you are right, I think they do need to be moved but I don’t know how (if anyone would like to tackle that from my timeline and repost, I would love it!)

To be candid, the reason that I have been so focused on specific times is because I am trying to figure out the Mom situation. What hours does she work? When was the abuse happening? We can eliminate the hours Maddie was being abused if he was doing other things on certain dates and try to figure out if mom was around. So I am more interested in using the Reddit timestamps to exclude when abuse events occurred, rather than include, if that makes sense. Still want to know what hours mom works.

So we're reasonably certain then her school issued laptop had a tracker that worked without being online? That's what it sounds like?

I wonder if JS and SS knew this?

It is interesting MS conveniently forgot her phone the day she went missing, but not her laptop? I mean, she was forgetful, right?
Right?? I wonder if she maybe just kept the pc in the backpack when not in use at home? Hard to forget it if you don’t take it out.

A calculator app that worked like a calculator until you type a series of numbers on it then it takes you to a secret folder - ? I know of a few teens who’ve been caught doing stupid things when their parents found that app. lol. I wonder how many adults would think to check apps for hidden features though in regards to their significant other?

I AGREE WITH THIS! considering the bi polar thing as well!

i can speak as a depressy stressy sad sister here - I am in a healthy marriage, work on my mental health, very self aware - but on my worst days when im not feeling good enough - my butt SNOOPS!! like there is no way she didn't.
And did he snoop her devices and Maddie’s? No way he didn’t!! I could even see him installing hidden software to a phone to monitor texts in and out or to secretly activate the cam etc. moo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deathangel333