Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great question! When I was starting to work on this timeline, @Hestia's Fire suggested I use Redective to dig into it and I did! I would be in the same time zone as SS. It appears the times on Redective match those in the Reddit comments and I googled and saw some claims that Reddit uses UTC. So you are right, I think they do need to be moved but I don’t know how (if anyone would like to tackle that from my timeline and repost, I would love it!)

To be candid, the reason that I have been so focused on specific times is because I am trying to figure out the Mom situation. What hours does she work? When was the abuse happening? We can eliminate the hours Maddie was being abused if he was doing other things on certain dates and try to figure out if mom was around. So I am more interested in using the Reddit timestamps to exclude when abuse events occurred, rather than include, if that makes sense. Still want to know what hours mom works.
Conversely, do the abuse times line up with when mom should have been home (vs at work, and excluding social events or errands)?

So why the sudden change in his appearance? Drug use maybe accounts for weight issues but shaving the beard? This makes me think he may also have been involved in some other crime(s) that he worried he would be noticed for so he changed his appearance. Just a thought.
Actually when he shaved the beard, where was he living? Did this also coincide with him moving BACK to Js home? A whole what 2+ hours away from his parent’s house where he may have been living at the time? Change of appearance. Move out of area……ok SS what else did you do??

100% ( just basing that on the experience's of my friends lol)
I caught an ex doing something gross and cheating (not involving kids thank GOD!, but stuff I am 100% not OK with myself) by accidentally grabbing his phone instead of mine. They were plugged in charging beside one another, and neither were locked.

This was years ago, but still I feel if you live with someone, the odds seem pretty high they will screw up even if you're not intentionally snooping around. And we can see SS was pretty stupid. More checks in the "JS knew something" column, IMO.

So why the sudden change in his appearance? Drug use maybe accounts for weight issues but shaving the beard? This makes me think he may also have been involved in some other crime(s) that he worried he would be noticed for so he changed his appearance. Just a thought.
@photographer4, I thought the same, that maybe he had been seen doing something blatantly illegal, and had to get rid of that beard. I try to get into this guy's putrid head to figure him out. It stinks in there.

Losing his job may have hit him hard. Having to live at home again might've brought on the constant dissatisfaction of his mother. I agree the losing weight could've been the over indulgence of his Adderall or drugs.

MOO here-- he was falling apart during that time period. It sure could've been worry over another crime he thought he'd get caught for doing. However, it was a big blow to his enormous ego-- being out of work throws anybody into a panic. On Reddit, he had such grandiosity about his job role, and such ugly righteousness about the level of importance of a job, that I'm sure his narcissistic rage and anger were probably eating away at him.

He could wield power more when he lived at JS's, at his parent's home he was under his mother's power it sounded from his friend's account. Perhaps he had to look for another job, pretend to by shaving, to shut his parent's lectures down. (Maybe he was pulling a Casey Anthony rouse by taking his clean shaven self on pretend job hunts each day.) All MOO.

It is also worth looking at JS's linkedin and looking at when she might have had a job working from home or gaps between jobs.
Yes, her work hours are something I am very interested in. My brain is having trouble processing how often this happened and the events this was happening around. For example, one of her abuse dates was March 21, 2022 which appears it should have been her first day back to school after spring break. Horrible. I just wonder what mom knew.

1) Want to start by saying, like the rest of you, how heartbroken I am for this precious little girl. It’s a horrendous enough crime but I feel she might also have been somehow compromised and especially vulnerable if at 13 she did not know her home address, which makes this even worse. I am so angry that no one protected her (like mother of SS who definitely knew what he was) and obviously adults who were living around her everyday. But … I suspect SS will get a well-deserved tortured comeuppance in prison — probably we need not worry about whether he gets LWOP or DP. OMO.

2) This does seem to be a disorganized and spontaneous crime but I must say I’ve been thinking about the difference in MS’s photos. Trying very hard to be sensitive in my wording: With the exception of 13th birthday, in face, development, and body language she appears as an innocent little girl. In her 13th birthday photo she is showing more physical maturity, some weight gain, and maybe a bit of awareness. With this perhaps she is beginning to be less attractive to a pedophile and no longer needed? Trying to be delicate and victim friendly but the weight change is something to think about, too. These are just my observations from photos and could be the difference between school clothes and party attire. IMHO. MOO.

Photos are all “preteen” except MS on 13th birthday, with blue background.

Photo Source: Fox 35 Orlando

Attachments

• IMG_0014.jpeg
    IMG_0014.jpeg
    118.2 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0013.jpeg
    IMG_0013.jpeg
    29.9 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0011.jpeg
    IMG_0011.jpeg
    151.3 KB · Views: 28
One thought I have about JS: the majority are out there wondering, maybe hoping, SS manipulated her, worried because she has some known mental health issues...

JS is the one with the college degrees. JS is the one who was holding down a job (albeit with some odd gaps, but still.)

She's clearly not stupid.

Why are we so quick to assume SS was so smooth and intelligent that HE was conning her vs the awful possibility they were in this together, maybe all of it?

Yes, her work hours are something I am very interested in. My brain is having trouble processing how often this happened and the events this was happening around. For example, one of her abuse dates was March 21, 2022 which appears it should have been her first day back to school after spring break. Horrible. I just wonder what mom knew.
I wonder what he didn’t film or memorialize in photos. I don’t believe that he didn’t see Maddie during Covid lockdowns. I just don’t. And even if he wasn’t physically there, who’s to say some abuse didn’t happen over video calls like FaceTime? Maybe he had her satiate his gross needs by talking a particular way or by dancing on video call. Who knows. But I don’t believe that he had no access to her over the years. Or that it was in any way limited.

I caught an ex doing something gross and cheating (not involving kids thank GOD!, but stuff I am 100% not OK with myself) by accidentally grabbing his phone instead of mine. They were plugged in charging beside one another, and neither were locked.

This was years ago, but still I feel if you live with someone, the odds seem pretty high they will screw up even if you're not intentionally snooping around. And we can see SS was pretty stupid. More checks in the "JS knew something" column, IMO.
I'm thinking since his lewd behavior with Maddie going back to at least 2019 according to the date on one of the charges, that she would HAVE TO either have known, or at the very least, suspected something. It's not like they were together off and on for a long time, and the SA started just recently. It appears he was SA's Maddie for that long. I just can't imagine a mother turning a blind eye to things. Not when the child appeared to be as adored as I've seen from pics from her obit. None of what happened makes sense. :(

@photographer4, I thought the same, that maybe he had been seen doing something blatantly illegal, and had to get rid of that beard. I try to get into this guy's putrid head to figure him out. It stinks in there.

Losing his job may have hit him hard. Having to live at home again might've brought on the constant dissatisfaction of his mother. I agree the losing weight could've been the over indulgence of his Adderall or drugs.

MOO here-- he was falling apart during that time period. It sure could've been worry over another crime he thought he'd get caught for doing. However, it was a big blow to his enormous ego-- being out of work throws anybody into a panic. On Reddit, he had such grandiosity about his job role, and such ugly righteousness about the level of importance of a job, that I'm sure his narcissistic rage and anger were probably eating away at him.

He could wield power more when he lived at JS's, at his parent's home he was under his mother's power it sounded from his friend's account. Perhaps he had to look for another job, pretend to by shaving, to shut his parent's lectures down. (Maybe he was pulling a Casey Anthony rouse by taking his clean shaven self on pretend job hunts each day.) All MOO.
I would also surmise that, when not living in the Soto house, SS was likely very very **specifically** stressed out about not having a constant opportunity for direct control over MS (and JS) and what she (or they) might or might not say to people.* If so, he may have been obsessing over how to worm his way back into the condo and reassert that power. The birthday would’ve presented a perfect opportunity.

* and that stress probably would’ve been compounded by dealing with his mother and job loss, etc., as you postulated.

MOO.

Last edited:
I wonder what he didn’t film or memorialize in photos. I don’t believe that he didn’t see Maddie during Covid lockdowns. I just don’t. And even if he wasn’t physically there, who’s to say some abuse didn’t happen over video calls like FaceTime? Maybe he had her satiate his gross needs by talking a particular way or by dancing on video call. Who knows. But I don’t believe that he had no access to her over the years. Or that it was in any way limited.
I hate this, but I agree. Florida was notoriously lax about lockdowns so I don’t think there’s much of a chance that he stayed completely away unless his gate access was actually revoked. And even then. JMO.

Something that I’ve been wondering about and how it reflects on timeline around the death and moving the body: How does rigor mortise factor with her body being propped in the seat? Apologize for getting grossly technical, but what window of time would perps have had to bend the body so it would “sit” on the car seat. If body was in full rigor would there be enough flexibility to hold it in place with a seatbelt/shoulder strap?

Conversely, do the abuse times line up with when mom should have been home (vs at work, and excluding social events or errands)?
MS working from home, SS "entertaining" little MS for not disturbing her mother? What a "nice" support for mum it would have been, in which he could have basked again as "a stepfather". MOO

One thought I have about JS: the majority are out there wondering, maybe hoping, SS manipulated her, worried because she has some known mental health issues...

JS is the one with the college degrees. JS is the one who was holding down a job (albeit with some odd gaps, but still.)

She's clearly not stupid.

Why are we so quick to assume SS was so smooth and intelligent that HE was conning her vs the awful possibility they were in this together, maybe all of it?
She may have been book smart or adept enough at certain skills to hold a decent job, but she wasn’t socially smart. Not in significant others anyhow (failed relationship with Maddie’s dad, married in 2015 to someone and divorced by 2017)…. Involved with Ss soon after….

She is so bad at choosing a partner that she saw SS and somehow concluded, YES! This is a good catch! He is single. Unemployed or sporadically employed, a druggie (adderall at a minimum), likes kids toys and lives with his parents! His social media is full of red flags but oh boy (in my best Mickey Mouse voice) he’s a catch!!

Gimme a break! And while I’m here - what the heck made HER think he was interested in Her? She had mental health concerns (by her own admission on social media), she was a single mum with many failed relationships and oh yeah, a tiny vulnerable female child. Of course he was interested in Js (eye roll).

MS working from home, SS "entertaining" little MS for not disturbing her mother? What a "nice" support for mum it would have been, in which he could have basked again as "a stepfather". MOO
Eh, I hate to raise the details of what happened again but how do you put SS harming poor young MS in the place not particularly designed for entry especially, when she is just a little girl, and JS is just working in another room, oblivious?

He did really brutal, horrible things to MS. :(

what the heck made HER think he was interested in Her? She had mental health concerns (by her own admission on social media), she was a single mum with many failed relationships and oh yeah, a tiny vulnerable female child. Of course he was interested in Js (eye roll).
SBMFF

I've often wondered who SS noticed first. I'm thinking it was Maddie and who her mother was really didn't matter a whole lot to him if she appeared to be the type that is easily manipulated. I'm sure he felt like he won the jackpot.

1) Want to start by saying, like the rest of you, how heartbroken I am for this precious little girl. It’s a horrendous enough crime but I feel she might also have been somehow compromised and especially vulnerable if at 13 she did not know her home address, which makes this even worse. I am so angry that no one protected her (like mother of SS who definitely knew what he was) and obviously adults who were living around her everyday. But … I suspect SS will get a well-deserved tortured comeuppance in prison — probably we need not worry about whether he gets LWOP or DP. OMO.

2) This does seem to be a disorganized and spontaneous crime but I must say I’ve been thinking about the difference in MS’s photos. Trying very hard to be sensitive in my wording: With the exception of 13th birthday, in face, development, and body language she appears as an innocent little girl. In her 13th birthday photo she is showing more physical maturity, some weight gain, and maybe a bit of awareness. With this perhaps she is beginning to be less attractive to a pedophile and no longer needed? Trying to be delicate and victim friendly but the weight change is something to think about, too. These are just my observations from photos and could be the difference between school clothes and party attire. IMHO. MOO.

Photos are all “preteen” except MS on 13th birthday, with blue background.

Photo Source: Fox 35 Orlando
Having taught girls of that age ,I think the differences could be just because of puberty. Many girls change shape and gaining weight is very normal.

I cannot confirm there was a live guard and even if there was he/she could have been distracted, but even if there wasn't a live guard there would be at least one camera. Police would be able to look at the video or snap-shot as long as they wanted. And again the 2nd time he went out of the gate several hours later.
Per a site selling homes in the community, “Venetian Bay features a 24-hour manned gate for extra security”

She may have been book smart or adept enough at certain skills to hold a decent job, but she wasn’t socially smart. Not in significant others anyhow (failed relationship with Maddie’s dad, married in 2015 to someone and divorced by 2017)…. Involved with Ss soon after….

She is so bad at choosing a partner that she saw SS and somehow concluded, YES! This is a good catch! He is single. Unemployed or sporadically employed, a druggie (adderall at a minimum), likes kids toys and lives with his parents! His social media is full of red flags but oh boy (in my best Mickey Mouse voice) he’s a catch!!

Gimme a break! And while I’m here - what the heck made HER think he was interested in Her? She had mental health concerns (by her own admission on social media), she was a single mum with many failed relationships and oh yeah, a tiny vulnerable female child. Of course he was interested in Js (eye roll).
What I am getting at is I personally think they're a pair.

JS talked about checking MS deleted messages when she "disappeared", right? Also note on Reddit, which was shared here a few times SS mentioned JS having to "go through" MS social media during the "Roblox incident."

JS sounds fairly tech savvy to me. She's not bumbling along like "Oh, my partner checked her phone and there was nothing...."

One of the callers to Gray Hughes explained what the apparent interest aside from the obvious and disgusting one we now know of was. Apparently the two were into certain sexual practices.

So, we heard all about the weird things SS did from his youth on. Semen in bottles, pushing his p___ on young friends who had no interest in it, spying on women with hidden cameras, dating young girls, all kinds of gross stuff. You really think he never shared any of his weirdness with JS when they were together? They were together a long time. I highly doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member