Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've thought maybe the mom found out and she lost control and killed her, not on purpose but maybe she hit her or something and Maddie ended up dead. Or, she stood up for herself and he strangled her or smothered her. I've also considered the possibility that he killed her in the car. JMO
the car is possible. but its difficult to piece together without knowing where Madeline was after the party. who accompanied her to the party and after the party? was she home at all that nite after the party?

where was JS before, during and after the party and all nite up to when Madeline was seen in his car. did she leave the home at any time by herself or with SS? she said she had to work, if so, where? at home, at a work location? we only know she didnt attend. was her car seen coming and going from the complex at any time that day and nite and early morning hours?

did SS actually attend the party? if so, where was he prior to the party, after the party and all nite? how did Madeline end up in his car to be seen apparently deceased, when he 'returned' at 8:19am?

did LE find her birthday gifts? were they in the house?

SheriffM during his presser only said when asked if Madeline was seen leaving the house on her own: he would only repeat: 'we believe he moved her body in the early morning hours' . he also said, 'we believe she was killed in Kissimmee. but didnt say where in Kissimmee.

the car is possible. but its difficult to piece together without knowing where Madeline was after the party. who accompanied her to the party and after the party? was she home at all that nite after the party?

where was JS before, during and after the party and all nite up to when Madeline was seen in his car. did she leave the home at any time by herself or with SS? she said she had to work, if so, where? at home, at a work location? we only know she didnt attend. was her car seen coming and going from the complex at any time that day and nite and early morning hours?

did SS actually attend the party? if so, where was he prior to the party, after the party and all nite? how did Madeline end up in his car to be seen apparently deceased, when he 'returned' at 8:19am?

SheriffM during his presser only said when asked if Madeline was seen leaving the house on her own: he would only repeat: 'we believe he moved her body in the early morning hours' . he also said, 'we believe she was killed in Kissimmee. but didnt say where in Kissimmee.
If we are to believe anything from JS' mouth, didn't she say she saw her after the party, saw the gifts, etc.? But she also says she saw her in the 8 o'clock hour of the morning of her disappearance. Obviously the latter was a lie because LE said she was deceased prior to that time.

I believe she might be guilty (allegedly) in some capacity with,
A: the death of her daughter.
B: knowledge of sexual abuse of her daughter.
C: just being totally clueless when it comes to her daughter.

These are MOO.

If we are to believe anything from JS' mouth, didn't she say she saw her after the party, saw the gifts, etc.? But she also says she saw her in the 8 o'clock hour of the morning of her disappearance. Obviously the latter was a lie because LE said she was deceased prior to that time.

These are MOO.

She never said she saw her. She said they spoke about the gifts, though. The reporter didn't press for whether or not they spoke in person. I'm guessing they did not.

Do we know for fact that LE searched JS vehicle? If so, would that just be routine/protocol for LE in a case like this? or would there need to be a reason to search ?

I thought I read/heard that she saw her the night before also but TTF14 might be right about just having spoke to her the night before. What I wonder though is, when speaking in general about seeing or speaking to someone, that can be taken in a literal fashion or a figurative one. You can "speak" to someone on a phone call, text message, or in person. Clarity is nice but nothing has been totally clear about this case at all.

Jennifer Soto told Channel 9 last week that the last conversation she had with her daughter was about her 13th birthday party the night before her disappearance.

“I told her ‘good night,’ and yeah, that was it,” she said.

But according to documents, Sunday night was not the last time Jennifer Soto saw her daughter.

Newly obtained documents show that the girl’s mother told deputies Feb. 26 that she saw her daughter getting dressed for school at 8 a.m. Monday, and Sterns then took her to school.
Madeline Soto: Story Jennifer Soto gave law enforcement doesn’t line up with what investigators know

this article suggests that JS not only spoke with Madeline but physically saw her Sunday night. Of course they could just be interpreting that interview the same way many of us did. However, keep in mind that SS allegedly picked Madeline up at the house in the morning. The one she resides in with her mother. So I think that bolsters the argument that JS not only spoke to her daughter Sunday evening after the party, but physically SAW her at that time as well. MOO

Unless that sighting and conversation was as big a lie as the whole "I saw her getting ready for school Monday morning bit was. Who knows, JS is a hard one for me to figure out. I can't figure out if she is complicit, purposefully obtuse or just plain not the brightest.

These are MOO.
I agree with you except for being clueless. her first interview she was so clear saying the last interaction with her daughter was before bedtime. seems to me she did not anticipate info would ultimately be released as to what she told investigators which is a glaring contradiction.... but more importantly, why did she distance herself from the morning when speaking to the media?

her second interview, the trembling begins right away. then stops when asked about when she went missing, etc. then the bird thang starts. stops trembling, actually smirking. continues with the script...dropping off close to school, etc...no trembling, then pauses "I dont know what I am allowed to share." as soon as the interviewer mentions 'conversations with detectives', the shaking beings again, but stops abruptly when telling the 'spotted on camera' story.

then it starts again when she says the word 'detectives' having Madeline's phone. and it continues off and on.

IMO, the trembling was contrived.

Do we know for fact that LE searched JS vehicle? If so, would that just be routine/protocol for LE in a case like this? or would there need to be a reason to search ?
we do not know any of JS's movements any time that day, during the party, after the party, that nite and into the next morning AND afternoon other than she went to pick her up. did she leave the complex for 'work'? did she move the car any time sunday nite or sometime in the morning? also the one written interview released which is the initial 'missing' report, IMO speaking with investigators wasnt a one and done. Im confident they had several followup conversations with her which were recorded and or written down, and not released to the public.

Last edited:
Ok so this says she OBSERVED Madeline getting ready to school. Why say observed ? Did she just hear her? Is observed just visual?
I do not know her level of awareness/involvement/denial/betrayal is, but SS violated the whole family (mother and child). Just how much was she lied to? Over the years. That 24 hours..

Observed her.

I saw her suggests seeing in real time in shared space.

Observed suggests looked at. Watched.

Did anyone ask her if she saw SS that morning? Or the night before?

Did SS snow her?

Did he tell her MS fell asleep on the drove home from the party and he'd already carried her into bed?

Did SS show JS an expired reel of MS getting dressed, but from a different day? A day she genuinely did wear shorts...

Did he tell JS that MS was already up and dressed and waiting in the car

Did he return to the house only to grab her backpack and laptop in order merely to disappear them?

Thought he could outsmart the cameras?

How much did SS manipulate JS over the years in order to maintain his access to abuse? Offer to sleep beside MS under the auspices of fatherly comcern... meanwhile, a very young, very groomed child might take that as endorsement. Mom knows. Leaving her to feel like no one can save her. It's her own job to be a good girl and do as she's told, message internalized.

It's awful to think that's the only childhood MS ever knew. Serial, normalized abuse.

Such complex abuse. Insidious.

JMO

I know the affidavit for arrest warrant for SS says SS "picked [MS] up from her home". And that some of SS's alleged friends from the Gray Hughes videos have said that SS and JS were broken up, but I still just don't think it's the case that SS did not live with JS. AFAIK, those are the only two pieces of evidence that he lived elsewhere, but meanwhile it seems like his address was the same as the Sotos, and I haven't heard anything about somewhere else he would have lived. (If he was living with his parents, I think we might have heard about a warrant being executed there.)

Less unlikely is him staying in his own room, separate from JS. That seems possible, but I don't think it can be taken as fact or even as more likely true than false. I believe that that information only comes from the Gray Hughes videos, and SS's supposed friends are just strangers on the internet--they might be confused or liars or wrong, who knows, their statements have not been vetted or otherwise fact-checked. If I recall correctly, some people also interpreted mentions of SS's room (such as in the warrant) to mean that he had his own room, but I think JS just wasn't relevant so she wasn't mentioned.

Asking if LE found her new birthday gifts is a great question!! If they did, then its likely she made it home before she was killed.

She never said she saw her. She said they spoke about the gifts, though. The reporter didn't press for whether or not they spoke in person. I'm guessing they did not.
But she did swear to LE in writing and verbally that she saw her getting ready for school at 8am on the day she was reported missing. That is huge. Its also not possible in my view. She may have seen her - I'll give her that - but she was NOT getting ready for school. Dead kids do not get ready for school. MOO.

I know the affidavit for arrest warrant for SS says SS "picked [MS] up from her home". And that some of SS's alleged friends from the Gray Hughes videos have said that SS and JS were broken up, but I still just don't think it's the case that SS did not live with JS. AFAIK, those are the only two pieces of evidence that he lived elsewhere, but meanwhile it seems like his address was the same as the Sotos, and I haven't heard anything about somewhere else he would have lived. (If he was living with his parents, I think we might have heard about a warrant being executed there.)

Less unlikely is him staying in his own room, separate from JS. That seems possible, but I don't think it can be taken as fact or even as more likely true than false. I believe that that information only comes from the Gray Hughes videos, and SS's supposed friends are just strangers on the internet--they might be confused or liars or wrong, who knows, their statements have not been vetted or otherwise fact-checked. If I recall correctly, some people also interpreted mentions of SS's room (such as in the warrant) to mean that he had his own room, but I think JS just wasn't relevant so she wasn't mentioned.
Other possible evidence:

SS was driving his father's vehicle.

SS commented in his news interview when speaking to MS mood in the days leading up to her disappearance..."she was happy we were all together here this weekend"

Personally, I think SS flipped back and forth so often he probably had a room at both places, and it is likely his driver's license was at the Soto apartment. (Is this public info? ) So if JS said he was her partner, or MS stepfather, and he had ID matching that residence, and if he told LE that was his address, makes sense to me.

In other words, SS is a lying, shifty, mooching scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member