UT - Parenting influencer, Ruby Franke, and blogger/podcast partner Jodi Hildebrandt, arrested for Child Abuse, Aug 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Ruby's journal.

R doesn't actually know what "jail" means. He has no comprehension what throwing your life away means.

SMH oh how the worm turns. It was Ruby all along, who had no comprehension of these things. But she will now and I find that karmically satisfying.

the 7/13/23 entry in Ruby's Journal. Thank God R got away when he did. These crazy women were actually going to abuse them until death. Drop them out in the desert?? Jodi was actually looking for remote, desolate, cactusy property to do so on???

We knew it was bad, but this journal?? I can't even. We had no clue how very sick both women are. @Howl you said it best. that penchant for cruelty was already there in Ruby, just waiting for someone to come and nurture it.

Shivwits Cemetery on the Shivwits Indian Reservation
a spot the ladies liked to take the kids to torture them by making them stand barefoot out in the midday scorching sun

Thankful they at least redacted the portions of the journal that contain the "confessions" forced from these children. I am livid after having read Ruby's journal. My heart breaks for the kids. They are so strong and every little "defiance" Ruby describes in the journals by either child made me so proud of them - for fighting back - for hanging on - for simply surviving the diabolical machinations of these evil evil evil women.

It’s absolutely crazy as I watched some of the more talked about 8 passenger videos back in the day as the family was blowing up.

But you would never believe this would ultimately be the outcome. This needs Repeating again Kevin should never get full custody of those kids again as he certainly participated in the early abuse on YouTube. He is just as culpable in the early failings of how they raised Chad , R&E.

Thank god for R as he no doubt saved their life’s.

After reading the journal, I honestly do not believe that Ruby is sorry yet! She is sorry she is in jail and that the "demon" child was able to escape. She likely believes her demon children will not be saved now. However, we all now know that the children were actually and truly SAVED when he escaped!! I believe those poor children would not have survived much more of the abuse they had to endure. They were both sooo thin. The journal was a blessing because she couldn't deny what the kids may have said. She admitted to "whipping" them with a belt! These poor kids losing control of their bowels because of the lack of nutrients and because of the abuse - their fear. Wow! She is creepy in the videos - not saying a word. She has ZERO remorse. Still saying that she was trying to help her children in court. She doesn't deserve to be out in 15 years or likely earlier. This was attempted murder IMHO.

• Doorbell camera footage captures how her 12-year-old boy managed to escape the torture and alert a neighbor to their suffering
  • While another clip shows a cop discovering the nine-year-old girl crouched down in a closet
Photos are nauseating.
Any time a 'parent' like Ruby deems themselves to be 'god' is always followed by abuse.
The photo of the boy from his back looks like a concentration camp victim from WW2.
Omo.

I knew it was bad but looking at those kids in those pics/videos is heartbreaking :( I hope they're doing well & surrounded with so much love.

I read somewhere that said both are doing well in foster care and have put on weight and are back to their hobbies.

No doubt a long road ahead but they are young so hopefully can get the help needed for the future.

Last edited:
I knew it was bad but looking at those kids in those pics/videos is heartbreaking :( I hope they're doing well & surrounded with so much love.
ITA.
I wouldn't blame them if they forsook their church forever.
If they're thriving in foster care care, maybe they should not be placed with extended family until it's certain they will be safe ?
Omo.

Last edited:

The video in this story has some jail phone calls, both unrepentant. I really doubt that either have changed their mind about child rearing.

Jodi:

“Now it’s abusive to make a kid sleep on the floor, it’s abusive, or it’s abusive to you know — it’s ridiculous. It’s ridiculous. You can’t even raise your kids anymore."

So Ruby stole all the children’s savings accounts as well. Kevin confirms that in the audio.

I just listened to Kevin and Ruby in a prison phone call and he is absolutely abhorrent. No wonder they were married for so many years. All he cares about is money and that seems to be his biggest concern off the bat. I never liked him but the fact he doesn’t show concern or anger for his children’s welfare and wants to know about money. WOW!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member