AMBER ALERT TN - Autistic teen Sebastian Wayne Drake Rogers, 15, missing in Hendersonville - Feb 27, 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Eli9

I know he was initially reported wearing glasses. Those links are dated 2/29, though. I'm saying I thought more recently it was reported that his glasses were at the house. But I don't have a link--I've listened to way too many podcasts and youtube videos to remember where I saw or heard it.

@Eli9

I know he was initially reported wearing glasses. Those links are dated 2/29, though. I'm saying I thought more recently it was reported that his glasses were at the house. But I don't have a link--I've listened to way too many podcasts and youtube videos to remember where I saw or heard it.
Oh, thanks! Lol I was wondering what the discrepancy was. I will look through my podcast notes to see if I can find that (but will admit I haven't watched them all)

1711223577252.jpeg
The Cajun Army, along with nearly a dozen volunteers, went out to the Rockland Road Recreation Area on Saturday looking for 15-year-old Sebastian Rogers, who was reported missing on February 26. The CN deployed a search team with K-9.

Sebastian's dad was also among those searching. He told FOX 17 News that he continues to look for his son everywhere.

In regards to the couple's hours long phone conversation, could it have included a segment whereby Sebastian was "acting out" for whatever reason. Was the trash heavy because they made him throw away some of his stuff? IDK.

If Sebastian said or did something and KP called CP about it, isn't here a chance he meted out punishment during their call? "Put him outside and lock the door until he can behave." IDK.

I want to doubt the couple's possible direct involvement. This precious autistic child left home without his eyeglasses. Could he see where he was walking even with a flashlight? Seth said Sebastian puts his eyeglasses on every morning when he wakes up.

MOO
The eyeglasses are very worrisome. He apparently always has them on. He's been gone too long and during cold weather. That last interaction with his family sounded bad. He can't have survived without food and water this long. I have such bad feelings about his disappearance.

The eyeglasses are very worrisome. He apparently always has them on. He's been gone too long and during cold weather. That last interaction with his family sounded bad. He can't have survived without food and water this long. I have such bad feelings about his disappearance.
Right, I keep hoping he’s okay, but logistically you can’t imagine him braving the elements with no clothing or supplies, staying fed and hydrated and finding shelter and a place to shower.

The only way that’s possible is if he’s with someone who is providing these things. But who would that be, and what kind of intentions would they have?

The biggest fear is that he’s not been alive from the beginning.

Lots of rumors flying around right now but it appears there’s going to be nothing to them:

UPDATE: Sumner County Sheriff’s office not responding to scene either.
I will continue to seek answers on what if anything was found.
Suffice to say, if it was significant official authorities would respond.
I’ll let you know if that changes.
——
THE SEARCH FOR SEBASTIAN.
My Messenger is blowing up from people asking me what is happening at Rockland Recrestion area in Sumner County, TN.
There were volunteer search crews out there today looking for 15-year-old Sebastian Rogers who disappeared from his Hendersonville home nearly a month ago.
According to reports on social media searchers with dogs hit on a site in an area around the park.
This is what I know:
It appears something of interest may have been found.
BUT, I’ve checked with the TBI, EMA and have reached out to the Sumner County Sheriff.
And, I’m told there is — at this time — nothing new to report.
There is NO indication right now that what was found — if anything — is connected to the Sebastian Rogers case.
EMA and TBI have indicated they are not headed to the location.
I’m awaiting word from sheriff.
A dog can hit on any number of scents — human, animal, etc.
I think it is great that volunteers and organizations are helping with the search for Sebastian.
But everyone needs to be very careful NOT to jump to conclusions.
I continue to reach out for any official confirmation of what — if anything — was found.
But for now no one needs to speculate.
I do know that authorities continue to work Sebastian’s case.
Unfortunately, there have been no new confirmed leads to report and in that vacuum rumors run rampant on social media.
Those do not help.
CREDIBLE TIPS CAN BE CALLED IN TO 1-800-TBI-FIND.

Lots of rumors flying around right now but it appears there’s going to be nothing to them:

UPDATE: Sumner County Sheriff’s office not responding to scene either.
I will continue to seek answers on what if anything was found.
Suffice to say, if it was significant official authorities would respond.
I’ll let you know if that changes.
——
THE SEARCH FOR SEBASTIAN.
My Messenger is blowing up from people asking me what is happening at Rockland Recrestion area in Sumner County, TN.
There were volunteer search crews out there today looking for 15-year-old Sebastian Rogers who disappeared from his Hendersonville home nearly a month ago.
According to reports on social media searchers with dogs hit on a site in an area around the park.
This is what I know:
It appears something of interest may have been found.
BUT, I’ve checked with the TBI, EMA and have reached out to the Sumner County Sheriff.
And, I’m told there is — at this time — nothing new to report.
There is NO indication right now that what was found — if anything — is connected to the Sebastian Rogers case.
EMA and TBI have indicated they are not headed to the location.
I’m awaiting word from sheriff.
A dog can hit on any number of scents — human, animal, etc.
I think it is great that volunteers and organizations are helping with the search for Sebastian.
But everyone needs to be very careful NOT to jump to conclusions.
I continue to reach out for any official confirmation of what — if anything — was found.
But for now no one needs to speculate.
I do know that authorities continue to work Sebastian’s case.
Unfortunately, there have been no new confirmed leads to report and in that vacuum rumors run rampant on social media.
Those do not help.
CREDIBLE TIPS CAN BE CALLED IN TO 1-800-TBI-FIND.

If only it really were something of significance. Is it possible that it could be, but LE doesn’t want to speak at this point? I just don’t want to see Sebastian become a cold case. :(

Discussion of his case starts around the 7:30 ish mark or so. At around 10 minutes in he talks about Cajun Navy becoming involved because Sebastian's dad reached out to them. Question is asked about whether or not they've spoken with mom/stepdad, "I have not, no."

Although he couldn’t disclose much due to the active nature of the investigation, Flagg did say that Sebastian’s father had reached out to the United Cajun Navy for help.

“First and foremost, we’d like to see Sebastian found safe and sound. I think everybody’s hoping, that’s always our hope, is to find, regardless of what the evidence and circumstances might point to to the contrary, our hope — and we always hold onto that hope until we find out we can’t anymore — that that person will be found safe and sound, returned to their family,” Flagg said.

The United Cajun Navy announced on Facebook Saturday morning that it deployed a search team with K-9 to Sumner County to help Sebastian’s family, adding, “we have been asked to redirect assets from the #RileyStrain search to help bring Sebastian home. Please contact us with any tips and, as always, please pray for Sebastian’s family and our volunteers!”

Discussion of his case starts around the 7:30 ish mark or so. At around 10 minutes in he talks about Cajun Navy becoming involved because Sebastian's dad reached out to them. Question is asked about whether or not they've spoken with mom/stepdad, "I have not, no."

Didn’t KP claim (or imply) she & CP organized things with the CJ? Odd. JMO.

Didn’t KP claim (or imply) she & CP organized things with the CJ? Odd. JMO.
This is getting ridiculous, yes KP is telling anyone who will listen that they contacted CN. They also insist that Nancy Grace blew them off, and NG has said out loud and in print that is not true. They stated several times that LE told them not to go to media. These things make no sense!

This is getting ridiculous, yes KP is telling anyone who will listen that they contacted CN. They also insist that Nancy Grace blew them off, and NG has said out loud and in print that is not true. They stated several times that LE told them not to go to media. These things make no sense!
That latter part is the most insane. Getting media attention is the single most important thing the family of a missing person can do. Even if law enforcement were to bizarrely tell them not to do that, good luck getting the family of a missing child to comply.

Time and time again we've seen loved ones lament the lack of publicity their cases are getting, and here, they had it and were silent during the most crucial window. It doesn't make sense.

Volunteers did have scent trained dogs out today and we’re told something of interest may have been found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NinaVonD