AMBER ALERT TN - Autistic teen Sebastian Wayne Drake Rogers, 15, missing in Hendersonville - Feb 27, 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
In regards to KP and CP, this just keeps getting weirder and weirder. Initially, they failed to do the things that we see the families of every missing person do (speak out, organize searches, etc).

You typically have a very small window in which to help save your child (increasing awareness), and they squandered it.

Now, when that window is slammed shut, they are speaking out, and it seems their only goal is improving their image. Ironically, each interview leads to another interview in an effort to fix the damage from the previous interview.

At best, these are two horrible people. We all know what the worst is.

Interview with dad. He says, among other things, that CP and KP won’t talk to him. He hasn't spoken to them for at least two weeks.

On them leaving in the RV: He has no idea why, as he hasn't spoken to him.

On the interviews they've conducted: They wanted to talk about themselves and not about Sebastian. "This is [Supposed to be] about Sebastian."

It's a shame they are not communicating daily in a time like this. They were all working together before, so I wonder what happened? IIRC, there has been talk of strife rwgarding the Go Fund thing that was set up by Seth's sister, and I think something happened between the Proudfoots and Sebastian's grandmother as well. It's a stressful time and I'm sure emotions are high for all, but I do hope for all that it is resolved soon. They all need communication and support and not in-fighting.

And I agree with Seth, it should be about Sebastian. An interview is only as good as the interviewer....they need to ask relevant questions, about Sebastian.

JMO

In the early interviews done by local news stations, I would say yes, they did. They were less "interrogative" toward the parents, hopefully that makes sense, and they did say nice things about Sebastian and his likes, favorite things, etc. I shared one earlier, a few hours back.

The other interviews, (I'm using that term loosely), that have been done on social media-type streams seem to take the flow of whatever they are asked. Question. Answer. Question. Answer. Most of the YT channels that I've seen CP specifically on, they are asking him things that didn't necessarily pertain to Sebastian or the situation at hand.

You get (hopefully useful) nuggets from all of them, but then everything becomes a cluster you-know-what, keeping up with who said what, where and to whom. JMO

In one of the interviews I watched, even when they said something nice about him, it seemed like there was usually something negative that came along with it. I don’t remember which interview it was. It was the one where someone called CP out in the comments about laughing when he answered certain questions.

Very interesting that NG asks KP what questions she was asked during the polygraph.

There must be reasons behind that question.
That would be a way to gauge what law enforcement was potentially looking at her for, which by her answers, relate to being involved in his murder.

Did she know where he was? Did she hurt him?

They’d want to ask CP the former, at the very least. I just don’t believe he offered to take one and was turned down, even if he was definitely not there during the timeframe.

That would be a way to gauge what law enforcement was potentially looking at her for, which by her answers, relate to being involved in his murder.

Did she know where he was? Did she hurt him?

They’d want to ask CP the former, at the very least. I just don’t believe he offered to take one and was turned down, even if he was definitely not there during the timeframe.

I don't believe that either. Especially considering that in previous interviews he's claimed that he took one and passed.

Even if CP now claims he offered to take a polygraph but was told by LE that he didn't need to because it was proven he was out of town at the time, surely LE requests a poly not JUST from people who could have possibly committed the murder but also to gauge what they might know about what OTHERS have done.........eg) a husband might not have committed the murder but may know that his wife did because she told him, they've discussed it, she's told him all of the details, he helped her orchestrate the disposal of body, etc etc. So you'd think during a polygraph they'd also be asking questions like, "do you know what happened to your step-son?"........"do you believe your step-son is still alive"?......"do you believe that your wife did anything to your step-son?"......etc. JMO.

In all seriousness, I have spotted numerous inconsistencies in CP's accounts of his interactions, AKA "discipline," with Sebastian.

And other inconsistencies in the Proudfeet's stories.

So has Tricia, and any number of youtubers, bloggers, et al.

At some point I would think the audience would be compelled to ask the Proudfeet about their changing accounts, "How stupid do you think we are?"

Rant/ramble over

Last edited:
I think the 2nd husband re-enforces her feelings of resentment towards her son and alleviates some of her guilt. She married someone she could commiserate with. I’m guessing her ex husband wasn’t “strict” enough. They possibly had differing views on child rearing. During her 1st marriage, she might’ve felt like It was her against “them”. But in her current marriage, she’s part of the team. Now, it’s “Us against him”. I don’t know I just get that vibe from them. I do think something transpired, which got Sebastian so upset that he chose to run. Maybe he was made to stand outside, in bare feet and without his eyeglasses, as punishment, thats when he took off. They probably didn’t expect him to do that. I just hope they find him soon.
JMHO

I think the 2nd husband re-enforces her feelings of resentment towards her son and alleviates some of her guilt. She married someone she could commiserate with. I’m guessing her ex husband wasn’t “strict” enough. They possibly had differing views on child rearing. During her 1st marriage, she might’ve felt like It was her against “them”. But in her current marriage, she’s part of the team. Now, it’s “Us against him”. I don’t know I just get that vibe from them. I do think something transpired, which got Sebastian so upset that he chose to run. Maybe he was made to stand outside, in bare feet and without his eyeglasses, as punishment, thats when he took off. They probably didn’t expect him to do that. I just hope they find him soon.
JMHO

I understand what you are saying and I caught the same vibe.

“It doesn’t make a lot of sense. His shoes (were at) the front door. His (Nintendo) Switch was there. His phone was in the kitchen,” Seth said during an appearance on “Elizabeth Vargas Reports.“… “I still can’t figure it out. I’ve been looking everywhere, handing out flyers.”

“I haven’t spoken to them for two weeks. They’re not talking to me.”

“Sebastian’s father reached out to us and asked for help, and so we’re going to try to help up there as much as we can,” said David Flagg, incident commander with the search organization.

Do you have any knowledge about your son’s disappearance?"
I don’t," said Rogers. "I found out over an hour after his mother found out he was gone. Foul play is still negativity. He’s out there. We just got to find him."

I don't think I've ever spoken to a romantic interest on the phone for three hours. Ever. Not even when I was a young.
I haven't, either.

But, if I needed an alibi indicating I was in a particular place during a specific time, I think it would be a good idea to have someone I trusted call me. Then we could leave our phones on a counter--connected on the call while we did our business elsewhere. Our phone records (and pings) would show we had a 3-hour conversation in specific locations. But, of course, that would only be our phones in those locations. We would be free to galavant around in the meantime and not be subject to pings.

That's just my mind creating wild theories and scenarios. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member