Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #179

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will RA be dressed decently for the first time?
We'll hardly recognize him without his orange, half-open overalls. He can't even show his thin little arms, how unfavorable for him.
Do we have a court illustrator instead of cameras?
I don’t know — depends if JG allows pencils and paper.
;) J/k (I’m actually on the fence about cameras but couldn’t resist.)

We'll hardly recognize him without his orange, half-open overalls. He can't even show his thin little arms, how unfavorable for him.
That would be OK as long as they don't dress him like BG.
I'd like to see him unshackled but that probably won't happen; it would be bad for the image.
Court illustrators often let their bias show, IMO.

I believe RA will be allowed to dress in civilian clothing any time he is in the presence of the jury, and a court illustrator should be covering a trial of this high profile. IMO

I hope they use the artist that gave us those 1980s MTV/comic vibes.

View attachment 493799
I'm lol at that one; it was the one I was thinking of in my other post.
Seems like I definitely see a black eye and bruising down the left side of his face.
His mustache appears to come out of his left nostril and is non-symmetrical to the other side.

<modsnip - quoted post was removed>
He's in leg shackles and his arms are restrained at his chest whenever he leaves his cell.
I wonder if they sometimes forget to remove them when they put him back.
It might be kind of hard to be a delicate eater with your hands confined to your chest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since I can not access this article - EU rules... what other interesting points are in there? I do see in the beginning of the article - it says jurors will be picked amount 600 people.

TIA if someone can give me info for my notes that might be important! :)
Jury will be sequestered and hotel and entertainments set up for them. They're being paid $80 a day for first week then $90 a day thereafter. Trial could go 3 weeks.

He's in leg shackles and his arms are restrained at his chest whenever he leaves his cell.
It might be kind of hard to be a delicate eater with your hands confined to your chest.
Why would they do that if he's in his cell? Makes no sense, IMO

Last edited by a moderator:

Other prisoners manage it so am I meant to have sympathy considering what he has been charged with and has confessed multiple times to?!

They now are asking for 45.000...

i see one of the denied experts was a confessions expert. they might have a mountain to climb there.

i saw some days ago you were sceptical of whether this will actually go to trial in May? we surely need to see a flurry of pre trial evidential hearings if it is going to i guess??

Other prisoners manage it so am I meant to have sympathy considering what he has been charged with and has confessed multiple times to?!
There's no way I believe RA has to eat with his hands shackled to his chest. There is a reason they take the safety measures they are taking with him. We might not know now, but I'd bet we'll find out more at trial.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members