AMBER ALERT TN - Autistic teen Sebastian Wayne Drake Rogers, 15, missing in Hendersonville - Feb 27, 2024 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kids with ASD can be rigid. If Mom told him to stay out there, he might not try to come back in.
That’s kinda what I was thinking. I know little about autism but I was wondering what his normal behavior is when he doesn’t get his way or is in big trouble. He might not make a lot of noise pounding on the door. He might have turned his attention to walking away. Fight or flight.

Does anyone know where the father Seth lives? Is it far away from the mom and step-father? Is Clarksville correct?
Yes, he has told us he lives in Clarksville, and works for Davidson County Sheriff's Office as corrections officer. (Side fact- that happens to be the building behind the Birch building, where Riley Strain entered the water, if you followed that case. Just for reference- nothing to do with that case!)

If there's not enough evidence to suspect foul play, I wonder if there's enough to rule it out? Probably not.

Edit to add that if they're going more towards foul play not being a possibility here, they'd probably be still searching for him out there, right? So I think they don't have enough evidence to support foul play *just yet*, but are looking for it.

I'm not going to post the link to the NG interview again, but later CP says "I know for a fact" that THREE dogs hit on the retention pond.

LE has NEVER said this.

Someone is a gigantic liar, or has been lied to gigantly by LE.
Just because LE didn't say it, doesn't mean it isn't so. Something happened at the pond for them to drain it for sure.

Yes, and I wish we knew what it was. But Seth Rogers and LE have both said that no dog picked up Sebastian's scent.
It could have been the abundance of investigative caution. Missing child with known autism, have been immediately found. Nearby body of water. Had to be ruled out IMO.

JMO

United Cajun Navy calls off search for Sebastian Rogers after receiving threats

The UCN confirmed to WSMV4′s Marissa Sulek that the security concerns revolved around volunteers receiving death threats online and in-person.

IMG_9144.jpeg

Last edited:

Sebastian Rogers Update: Search Faces New Challenge

Although the specifics of the death threats are unclear, United Cajun Navy said it will turn over anyone who impedes the search for Rogers over to local law enforcement.

"Anyone who deliberately impedes the investigation and search for Sebastian Rogers will automatically be considered a person of interest, especially when we know those individuals have extensive criminal records. We are finalizing some intel that we will be turning over to law enforcement, and then we will begin the process of exposing those who actively tried to stop this search," the organization wrote in its Facebook post.

United Cajun Navy's search efforts for Rogers initially came after the Metro Nashville Police Department (MNPD) identified missing college student Riley Strain's body that was found in the Cumberland River last week just days after the nonprofit organization joined the search.

Not just "a visit," but apparently multiple visits.

Note: "all those cases" - not just one case, or he would have said "that case is closed." Not just two visits, or he would likely have said "both of those cases are closed." It sounds to me that they've been called out at least three times. IMO, MOO, etc., etc.

Ok wow, thank you for taking the time on that.

I don’t understand the motivation and endgame for the death threats. Who would be so desperate to shut down the search except for someone involved in Sebastian’s disappearance? I don’t venture out into social media but I can only imagine the nut jobs out there where free speech runs rampant. People are mean out there in the big bad world. So much drama. Death threats if the CN does what? Search in a particular place? Possibly find him? I wish somebody would.

Has anyone else seen any additional information on this old tip? They said in the article below it didn't "pan out", but the only reason I've been trying to look it up is because I saw it referenced again on one of the Find Sebastian FB groups. It originated from a woman on the Nextdoor app.

The incident was referenced in this article back from February 27th-

"Craddock said authorities have received several tips over the course of the search and are looking into every possible lead, including a potential sighting on Newmans Trail off Long Hollow Pike, but so far none of those tips have panned out."

I wish they would be a bit more clear in the words they choose. Did it not pan out because they located the person from the trail and verified, or did it not pan out because they couldn't find the person? Details are important. Newman's Trail is under 2 miles, as the crow flies, from Sebastian's home. MOO

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1711823215164.jpg
    FB_IMG_1711823215164.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 37
I don’t understand the motivation and endgame for the death threats. Who would be so desperate to shut down the search except for someone involved in Sebastian’s disappearance? I don’t venture out into social media but I can only imagine the nut jobs out there where free speech runs rampant. People are mean out there in the big bad world. So much drama. Death threats if the CN does what? Search in a particular place? Possibly find him? I wish somebody would.
Agreed. This is why law enforcement has said that any individual attempting to impede the search will be considered a person of interest.

Has anyone else seen any additional information on this old tip? They said in the article below it didn't "pan out", but the only reason I've been trying to look it up is because I saw it referenced again on one of the Find Sebastian FB groups. It originated from a woman on the Nextdoor app.

The incident was referenced in this article back from February 27th-

"Craddock said authorities have received several tips over the course of the search and are looking into every possible lead, including a potential sighting on Newmans Trail off Long Hollow Pike, but so far none of those tips have panned out."

I wish they would be a bit more clear in the words they choose. Did it not pan out because they located the person from the trail and verified, or did it not pan out because they couldn't find the person? Details are important. Newman's Trail is under 2 miles, as the crow flies, from Sebastian's home. MOO
I only recall that any sightings were later reported as not legitimate. No legitimate sightings, no images on ring cam, car cam, or cctv. And apparently no scent picked up, or none that led anywhere.

How far do you think Sebastian could have reasonably gotten on foot? Suppose he went wandering off down the road and no car picked him up, how far could a fifteen-year-old boy with no apparent physical issues, but also no shoes, have gotten?

How far do you think Sebastian could have reasonably gotten on foot? Suppose he went wandering off down the road and no car picked him up, how far could a fifteen-year-old boy with no apparent physical issues, but also no shoes, have gotten?
I’m assuming he could get many miles away, if he really wanted to. My own autistic son once walked about 30 miles, at age 21. (He had an obsession with seeing a certain place.) But he was found by police, and at that point very much wanted to come home. He was exhausted and wanted to eat and drink and be comfortable.

As for Sebastian: But to where? And how would he survive, re food, water, shelter, clothing, and with no meds. How to take care of hygiene? And no images captured, no sightings, after all this time? It doesn’t add up that he simply left.

As far as he may have been determined to go, I suppose. JMO

I’m assuming he could get many miles away, if he really wanted to. My own autistic son once walked about 30 miles. But he was found by police, and at that point very much wanted to come home.

As for Sebastian: But to where? And how would he survive, re food, water, shelter, clothing, and with no meds. How to take care of hygiene? And no images captured, no sightings, after all this time? It doesn’t add up that he simply left.
To be clear, I am not suggesting that he is staying away purposefully, only trying to speculate on how wide the search area might be if some harm, accidental or otherwise, did befall him.
Edit: There are many possibilities: yes the family could have something to do with it, could be an abduction, but also an accident; like tripping in the woods and breaking his leg or something and not being able to come back, or falling through the ice on a pond, accidentally getting stuck somehow. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lukeyboy43