Silver Alert IN - Ella Saylor, 15, extreme danger, may need medical attention, Muncie, 3 Feb 2024

Still missing. The link in this article is to a 2020 article about her early life -- 18 homes before her adoption when she was 11.

March 14, 2024

Detective Ryan Plummer from the Muncie Police Department has been working on Ella’s case.

“Miss Saylor’s parents contacted the police when they woke up, they found that the front door was unsecured, and that Ella had not been in her bedroom, she had previous runaway attempts,” Plummer said. According to the Saylor family, during her previous run away attempt she was found within 2 to 3 days.

According to the Indiana State Police, she is believed to be in extreme danger and may require medical assistance. The Saylor family told NewsLink Indiana that Ella struggled with mental health issues.

According to a NewsLink Indiana story from September 2020, Saylor had lived in 18 different homes by the time she was 11 years old.

More at link.

Still missing. The link in this article is to a 2020 article about her early life -- 18 homes before her adoption when she was 11.

March 14, 2024

Detective Ryan Plummer from the Muncie Police Department has been working on Ella’s case.

“Miss Saylor’s parents contacted the police when they woke up, they found that the front door was unsecured, and that Ella had not been in her bedroom, she had previous runaway attempts,” Plummer said. According to the Saylor family, during her previous run away attempt she was found within 2 to 3 days.

According to the Indiana State Police, she is believed to be in extreme danger and may require medical assistance. The Saylor family told NewsLink Indiana that Ella struggled with mental health issues.

According to a NewsLink Indiana story from September 2020, Saylor had lived in 18 different homes by the time she was 11 years old.

More at link.
I don't think there's been any updates. It's so surprising to me how a child could be missing and seemingly under the radar. Pretty scary

View attachment 484521
She's still missing. I don't see much info out there on her. This is the latest FB post from the account I'm not sure who is running that account
Wow! This is so much like Sebastian Rogers, except he didn’t take anything with. Mom last saw him at 9 when they said goodnight, then next morning she found he had left the house. I hope they find this young lady.

1713437311529.png

April 17, 2024

MUNCIE, Ind. -- After being reported missing in early February, the Muncie Police Department has been investigating the disappearance of 15-year-old Ella Saylor.

There is a Facebook page set up in hopes of bringing Ella home,

(The FB page was created by her family.)

I wonder why this story doesn't have more attention? Or is it that there are many stories out there like this one? I thought for sure by now she would have been found
It's so hard to say why some cases take off like wildfire and get 24/7 news coverage and some just... don't. :( I think in Ella's case it's the runaway angle. Kids who have a history of running away just don't seem to get the same outpouring of sympathy as kids who are abducted or disappear mysteriously.

I wonder why this story doesn't have more attention? Or is it that there are many stories out there like this one? I thought for sure by now she would have been found
IMO, part of the lack of media attention/interest is there being very little to discuss/go off of. There's not much social media to discuss or breadcrumbs to follow.

That being said, in this case LE has issued a Silver Alert, which is more than I've seen for other cases. I hope this means they're working behind the scenes to figure this out.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daniel.braverman@braverla
Back