AMBER ALERT TN - Autistic teen Sebastian Wayne Drake Rogers, 15, missing in Hendersonville - Feb 27, 2024 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone on SM just made a really good point.

In one or more interviews, Seth Rogers said that Sebastian had (paraphrasing) a sac of fluid on the side of his head that could be very dangerous if he were hit there.

So KP hears a thud from Sebastian's room and doesn't check on him in person to make sure he didn't somehow hit his head?

In one account she says she called out to him to ask him if he fell out of bed and he said no. And she doesn't follow up by asking if he hit his head?

Someone on SM just made a really good point.

In one or more interviews, Seth Rogers said that Sebastian had (paraphrasing) a sac of fluid on the side of his head that could be very dangerous if he were hit there.

So KP hears a thud from Sebastian's room and doesn't check on him in person to make sure he didn't somehow hit his head?

In one account she says she called out to him to ask him if he fell out of bed and he said no. And she doesn't follow up by asking if he hit his head?
Oh that is a really good point!

This account sounds narcissistic. He is also bashing Sebastian, who does that when a kid is missing? If he communicates in a media interview this way, I can’t imagine what it was like in their home. Poor Sebastian!

Do we know how frequently he visited bio dad?
Yes, it sounds like he’s in a battle to one-up Sebastian, and it’s telling that he was soon to live with his biological Dad.

From this interview with the father "his son’s three pairs of shoes were found at the front door. Sebastian typically only goes outside at night to take out the trash and always has his shoes or slippers on."

Sounds like he had three pairs of shoes and they are all accounted for.

I can't figure out how someone would break into the home and kidnap Sebastian with no sign of forced entry.
I can't see how he would wander off in the middle of the night with no shoes and have no dogs pick up his scent.
Accidents happen especially if corporal punishment is being used, but who came and took him out of the house and not picked up on any ring camera?
Unless he did not make it home after dinner.
In any interview, does KP give a definitive timeline of the activities of the day?
But his shoes are all accounted for which tells me he DID make it home.
So now I am back to an accident in the home that was covered up. Long phone call
Infinity in the garage.
Pitch black and with headlights off, no ring cameras would have gotten it.
Prove me wrong. I want to be wrong.

I can't figure out how someone would break into the home and kidnap Sebastian with no sign of forced entry.
I can't see how he would wander off in the middle of the night with no shoes and have no dogs pick up his scent.
Accidents happen especially if corporal punishment is being used, but who came and took him out of the house and not picked up on any ring camera?
Unless he did not make it home after dinner.
In any interview, does KP give a definitive timeline of the activities of the day?
But his shoes are all accounted for which tells me he DID make it home.
So now I am back to an accident in the home that was covered up. Long phone call
Infinity in the garage.
Pitch black and with headlights off, no ring cameras would have gotten it.
Prove me wrong. I want to be wrong.
Even without headlights, at some point brake lights would light up as they'd have to be used in some fashion. JMO

Just wanted to pop in. I went away from HOT cases, cause I can't handle it all. This one sucked me in. I'm am so FRUSTRATED with all of the rumors, the youtubers, the family, I could just die!

This is about Sebastian, and I love and respect you Wsers......y'all think like me. Why can't the 'mass' understand, THE FACTS WILL LEAD US TO SEBASTIAN????

Here are my notes from Seths last interview. Take the facts, WHERE IS SEBASTIAN???

Notes of Seth's Interview w/The Pascal Show (streamed, it's 644 am est for me) 8 hours ago

SEE VERY END FOR INFO ON SEARCHES/Go Fund Me/Reward Info

(maybe not quoted exactly, but close-) (Video and full transcript here, from YOU Tube)

1st question - How are you seth?
"Answer, I'm alive"

-"This is like a john grisham novel", stated Seth
-Volunteers are being followed, - reported to TBI - Seth is being followed as well ' you can't intimidate me' - reported license plates of those following him and volunteers

Asked about meeting with TBI
--at 9: 16 talking about the flashlight video
"The video with flashlights WAS NOT flashlights, the video that was shown to the public was on a small portion of the screen, it was a trash truck' "what is being shown is cropped and shown 3x5 of a FULL TV SCREEN"
-"people saying trash don't run at quarter after 3 in the morning, they are right, it runs at between 5/530 in morning, the time on the dvr , it had stayed 311 for 15 minutes. broken equipment" "somebody did that video for clickbait" (the small version put out by Nick Baris (?)
-'in the entire video (15 minutes long) you can make out the road, no cars, no movement on road except for the trash truck; 'they showed me the video, footage of the night and took the same camera and showed me the markings during the day so I had no doubt in my mind they matched up with what is on the video at night' 'I know the angle of the camera and what house it's coming from at the end of the street'

-17:00- He wanted proof of life, they TBI Showed him video of Sebastian getting in car with mom from Texas Roadhouse. Chris was not in the footage. He was in Memphis. Only Sebastian and Mom. He didn't see any footage inside the Texas Roadhouse.
- 18:26 - asked was it the same clothes on video that was stated as time of missing, he says NO.

-it's been a couple weeks since he's talked to Katie

-he hasn't observed any searches by Chris or Katie outside of the one time he and Chris went out together. He thinks Chris and Katie should be split up covering more ground.

-19:41-He and Chris went on a search together when he got into town, one night, on 3 days old leads from FB. NOT awkward with Chris in truck - he sat in passenger seat. Chris drove. No red flags.

-Back to GBI, no new leads that he knows, they aren't giving him a lot of info, it's active investigation

-Asked if he is happy with TBI right now, he said he can't say yes or no until results are finished, he doesn't have his son back.

-seth joked around a few times, talked about cooking steaks (I thought that was odd, he changed the subject totally off topic, about food, he was really tired, could explain. he did this a few times)

-Chris wasn't at TBI meeting just him and Katie

- He has 4 of his own investigators involved -it's where he's getting his leads from

-talks about Cajun Navy- due to death threats they pulled out

-he's requested all volunteers quit at 5pm for safety reasons

-there is go fund me for Seth --(more on this below, and reward info below)

-talking about footprints found near retention pond, 4 ft deep, searched, they found nothing

-the cars - they won't tell him any info about gps/locations if they have anything- he hasn't even asked

-tbi is telling him no scents at all picked up, they told him before there was a scent at construction site, but this time they told him that was false info he got.

-he found out from CPS from watching on Nancy Grace, that's the first time he heard about Chris hitting sebastian

-Sebastian has never discussed with him the dynamics of the home with Chris and Katie I would have called in, everyone in TN is mandated reporter, my son would prolly still be here right now.

-there was a couple times my son would get frustrated when I had to take him back to his moms, says his son would say I hate going there, I don't wanna go back , but says he's a kid, when I questioned him, he wouldn't tell me anything.
he feels like he failed because maybe sebastian would have told him something but maybe he was protecting him from what was going on back at his home.

-He doesn't know if Sebastian spoke to anyone else about anything going on at home. Seth says he has to find Sebastian to make up for anything that has happened (I'm bawling!)

-He needs an Easter Miracle

-they have reached out for video around parks and recreation in other counties.

-TX equusearch was out there 2 weeks ago

NEW COMMAND CENTER
- The Rudder at Anchor High Marina is now command center the address is 126 River Road Hendersonville, TN 37075

No searches Sunday
Searches on Saturday 930 am to 6pm
930-6 starting Monday

GO FUND ME and REWARD Different
this starts around 51:50 on youtube here (you should listen to this about the reward stuff and what Chris said about go fund me ..wow) Chris and Katie agreed with Seth not to do a to find Sebastian and Seth's sister wanted to a just for seth and his searches and Chris got mad and threatened to get an attorney.
The is helping Seth and efforts to find Sebastian.
Finding Sebastian Rogers Family Support as of now it's 15,385 raised out of 18,000 goal

REWARD
-reward is 3500 last checked, Checks should be mailed or dropped off

James Bryan Lewis
1300 Division St, Suite 307
Nashville, TN 37203

All $$ Held in Escrow by this attorney and will be given to anyone who gives info that finds Sebastian.

---there is life insurance on Sebastian , Gerber Grow since he was 5.

ETD (is that a thing? Edit to delete, I didn't mean to put my banner at bottom....I'm not looking for nothin' but real sleuthers to solve this case!

Last edited:
Chris says he's had CPS called on him twice in two different states: New Mexico & Tennessee.

He says Sebastian was going to school one day & Chris noticed he wasn't wearing a belt. Chris says he asked him "where's your belt?" Sebastian went & got his belt & Chris smacked him with it. Sebastian told a teacher when he went to school & the teacher called CPS.

"Sebastian thought that by telling on me, making me sound like I was so horrible, that I was gonna get in trouble over something stupid."

Chris then claims that the CPS worker who showed up took Sebastian outside & told him that he shouldn't be making up stories about people to get them in trouble because "you can get in trouble for that, Sir"

Chris says the CPS worker apologized to him profusely & left.

*Chris starts talking about CPS around the 27:00 mark
Did you watch the yt you posted? He says explicitly that as far as he knows cps wasnt called on him in New Mexico. Do you have a timestamp for where he says it was?

While I'm mostly leaning toward parental involvement in this case, there is a chance SR was abducted.

I remember thinking Elizabeth Rich's parents had to be involved in her disappearance, but nope. A stranger abduction.

To a pedophile, a little boy with autism might make a good target. Vulnerable. Unable to think on his feet and protect himself. Easy to control.

It's a long shot. But, it is possible.

While I'm mostly leaning toward parental involvement in this case, there is a chance SR was abducted.

I remember thinking Elizabeth Rich's parents had to be involved in her disappearance, but nope. A stranger abduction.

To a pedophile, a little boy with autism might make a good target. Vulnerable. Unable to think on his feet and protect himself. Easy to control.

It's a long shot. But, it is possible.
I felt the same way about little Cleo Smith in Australia. I felt the parents had to have inadvertently let her drown while they were drinking, and had covered it up. Either that, or somehow lost their temper and harmed her, and were covering that up.

She was found alive after 18 days with a stranger who abducted her. So yes, it can happen.

But then again, so can parental involvement wind up being the truth. Time will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal