AMBER ALERT TN - Autistic teen Sebastian Wayne Drake Rogers, 15, missing in Hendersonville - Feb 27, 2024 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

United Cajun Navy calls off search for Sebastian Rogers after receiving threats

The UCN confirmed to WSMV4′s Marissa Sulek that the security concerns revolved around volunteers receiving death threats online and in-person.

View attachment 493860

What??? Who does this?!

I couldn't help but to think of all these families missing their children last night as I was driving up 95 in FL home to my husband and teenager. So many families broken down on the side of the highway. Prayers this Easter that there will be closure and some of the pain can begin to heal

What is the reason given as to why they do not think he left out of the window? I also wonder which door their shoes are left, I am assuming the garage entrance since that is where they park.
IIRC it was something to do with the screens. I don't think they're the kind that can go up or down, but are 1 whole screen that you would have to push out to remove. I don't know which of the many interviews that this was spoken about, so I'll just give it as MOO at this time.

IIRC it was something to do with the screens. I don't think they're the kind that can go up or down, but are 1 whole screen that you would have to push out to remove. I don't know which of the many interviews that this was spoken about, so I'll just give it as MOO at this time.
Thank you that makes sense. I have been thinking about that "thud" and thought maybe it was the window.

-seth joked around a few times, talked about cooking steaks (I thought that was odd, he changed the subject totally off topic, about food, he was really tired, could explain. he did this a few times)

-Sebastian has never discussed with him the dynamics of the home with Chris and Katie I would have called in, everyone in TN is mandated reporter, my son would prolly still be here right now.

-He doesn't know if Sebastian spoke to anyone else about anything going on at home. Seth says he has to find Sebastian to make up for anything that has happened (I'm bawling!)
Thank you so much for this! I just wanted to touch on a couple points.

Seth has looked & sounded exhausted/defeated for awhile, an interview a couple nights ago he was reduced to tears. Something came out in the meeting that has renewed Seth’s faith that Sebastian is alive. I wish LE would share this with everyone, but I guess it’s part of their investigation and they are keeping just about everything under wraps.

Early on Seth’s mom was being very vocal on SM, she said that Sebastian is afraid of Mr Chris (this is what Sebastian calls his stepfather) and she claimed to know about things going on in the home that would’ve made Sebastian want to leave. A couple weeks in she was upset bc LE hadn’t spoken to her & she sure wanted to talk to them. Sebastian may have kept things from his dad, he did share with Seth’s mom. The only thing Sebastian asked Seth for Christmas was to see his grandparents, they live in Tx & Seth didn’t have vacation time to take him. Seth seems like a great dad. I hope and pray he gets his wish to see Sebastian grow up.

So one thing I meant to mention from one of Seth's interviews.

He and KP had a no child support agreement, which means that KP and CP would not have to had to pay child support when Sebastian went to live with Seth.
Good to know. However, is that a court ordered agreement or an informal agreement between the two of them? Support can change as parent's income changes and custody changes.
Was KP collecting disability for Sebastian? She would lose that when S went to live with his father.
How does the stepfather's family court battle with one of his ex wives, the mother of his child factor in or does it? Is CP paying support to the Mom? There's a cowinky dink here with the timing of the family court hearing and S's disappearance. Tensions could have been running high in the home about it.
CP has comes across as controlling and having a teenager that didn't follow CP's flowchart must have caused more tension in the home. To be honest everything I have read makes me sad because I feel like the environment wasn't the best for a child especially one who is neurodivergent.

Something came out in the meeting that has renewed Seth’s faith that Sebastian is alive. I wish LE would share this with everyone, but I guess it’s part of their investigation and they are keeping just about everything under wraps.
I wonder what that could be, and how it could possibly be? Sebastian would have to be with someone who is providing for him.

I can't figure out how someone would break into the home and kidnap Sebastian with no sign of forced entry.
I can't see how he would wander off in the middle of the night with no shoes and have no dogs pick up his scent.
Accidents happen especially if corporal punishment is being used, but who came and took him out of the house and not picked up on any ring camera?
Unless he did not make it home after dinner.
In any interview, does KP give a definitive timeline of the activities of the day?
But his shoes are all accounted for which tells me he DID make it home.
So now I am back to an accident in the home that was covered up. Long phone call
Infinity in the garage.
Pitch black and with headlights off, no ring cameras would have gotten it.
Prove me wrong. I want to be wrong.
You make some great points. Was a really long phone call typical when CP was away. Is LE sure that CP was where he said he was and for the entire night? Was his phone shut off at any point?

I wonder what that could be, and how it could possibly be? Sebastian would have to be with someone who is providing for him.

So police seem to think that Sebastian is alive? Is that where we are now?

It is possible LE informed the parents that they have not found evidence of a crime. This statement, if made to them by LE, would certainly renew Seth's hopes.

This account sounds narcissistic. He is also bashing Sebastian, who does that when a kid is missing? If he communicates in a media interview this way, I can’t imagine what it was like in their home. Poor Sebastian!

Do we know how frequently he visited bio dad?
Every other weekend, but was moving in full-time starting this summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member