Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #179

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this was an interesting read. I had not seen it before (or at least I don't think I have) and I thought I had seen it all, just don't proclaim to know it all. :rolleyes:

This was the first step on my Path of Distrust. To this day I haven't decided why I think the prosecutor directed ISP to violate the Access to Public Records Act(APRA). Seemingly, ISP couldn't even claim ignorance of the act. I've looked for the "other opinions" as noted in 3. (below) but I haven't been able to find them.

ISP confirmed that Wilkins was denied the information until October 31, 2022 when ISP held a press conference and issued a press release. ISP argues it was “under the direction” of the county prosecutor and that any court records were sealed.
This office previously addressed this issue in a case where ISP was also the respondent.

3. The role of the prosecutor and judiciary in documenting arrests
ISP also cites the local prosecutor and presiding judge as factors in the delay.
While that matter is being addressed in other opinions, it is notable that APRA’s daily log requirement for law enforcement is not a judicial record.

IMO, nobody is gong to isolate his voice from the video and put 1 and 1 together to get 2.

His voice is NOT that unique and people usually recognize people by site and not by voice.
Why did TL recognize the voice, but not BG? Seems to have been something like "unique", and I thought the same, not knowing of a little CVS man in the town.

This was the first step on my Path of Distrust. To this day I haven't decided why I think the prosecutor directed ISP to violate the Access to Public Records Act(APRA). Seemingly, ISP couldn't even claim ignorance of the act. I've looked for the "other opinions" as noted in 3. (below) but I haven't been able to find them.
I was many miles down that path at that point. Any prosecution is based on the underlying investigation and to say this one was botched would be an understatement. IMO it's either monumental incompetence or something much worse. Frankly I can't even stand to look at Leazenby and Carter's faces any more.
My suspicion is that Nick might have just been grandstanding, which I will grant is unprofessional, but not necessarily nefarious. I remember when Berkowitz was arrested they brought him in the front door of the police station rather than around the back like was normally done. According to one of the reporters it nearly caused a riot. In the end I can overlook it if he has the goods. So far, I have not seen them.

I hear ya but there’s a reason the SW wasn’t granted. Lack of probable cause comes to mind. moo
Right…..a guy has guilty knowledge on Feb 14, 2017, tells his two sister’s about the murders, he’s linked to JM who borrowed a car from his ex and brought it back with blood all down the side, JM is linked to BH and PW who are known Odinists that like to play with runes (EF too apparently), who were promptly brought in to be interviewed only days after the murders because they were tipped in by goodness knows how many people (I’d like to know) and Unified Command doesn’t think there’s probable cause to get a SW on EF’s phone to see how they are all connected, who spoke and texted with whom and more. And, three seasoned LE are ignorant and don’t know what it takes to get probable cause. And monkey’s fly. Got it! :)
eta:sp

Last edited:
IMO, nobody is gong to isolate his voice from the video and put 1 and 1 together to get 2.

His voice is NOT that unique and people usually recognize people by site and not by voice.
And they didn’t recognize him by sight either. But so many here can look at that still shot and go, RA = BG without question. SMH. JMHO

Right…..a guy has guilty knowledge on Feb 14, 2017, tells his two sister’s about the murders, he’s linked to JM who borrowed a car from his ex and brought it back with blood all down the side, JM is linked to BH and PW who are know Odinists that like to play with runes (EF too apparently), who were promptly brought in to be interviewed only days after the murders because they were tipped in by goodness knows how many people (I’d like to know) and Unified Command doesn’t think there’s probable cause to get a SW on EF’s phone to see how they are all connected, who spoke and texted with whom and more. And, three seasoned LE are ignorant and don’t know what it takes to get probable cause. And monkey’s fly. Got it! :)
There is something stinky about Elvis. The language he used in these reports, if accurate, makes him look a lot less... intellectually challenged... than I had been led to believe. Now I really need a solid timeline on him.

I was many miles down that path at that point. Any prosecution is based on the underlying investigation and to say this one was botched would be an understatement. IMO it's either monumental incompetence or something much worse. Frankly I can't even stand to look at Leazenby and Carter's faces any more.
My suspicion is that Nick might have just been grandstanding, which I will grant is unprofessional, but not necessarily nefarious. I remember when Berkowitz was arrested they brought him in the front door of the police station rather than around the back like was normally done. According to one of the reporters it nearly caused a riot. In the end I can overlook it if he has the goods. So far, I have not seen them.
For me, this case has always had a lot of things to be questioned; but the APRA violation was the first one that I considered to be evidence of wrong-doing. IMO they both knew what they were doing was wrong but they did it anyway.

There is something stinky about Elvis. The language he used in these reports, if accurate, makes him look a lot less... intellectually challenged... than I had been led to believe. Now I really need a solid timeline on him.
I spent a number of years working with developmentally challenged adults in different living arrangements depending on their cognitive ability. I recall quite a number of them that presented socially competent while still quite cognitively impaired. The fact that EF would go home and tell his sisters what he all did, tells me he is not very bright. Got in with the wrong people early on? JMHO

After reading the 81 page transcript, my question is:

Why didn’t they interview RA back in 2017 if they presumably interviewed-(in the 6TB of lost interviews)-so many others?

What is the FBI’s response to Mullin’s testimony?

For me, this case has always had a lot of things to be questioned; but the APRA violation was the first one that I considered to be evidence of wrong-doing. IMO they both knew what they were doing was wrong but they did it anyway.
RBBM
Seems to be a pattern of behaviour, withholding information and only giving it when their backs are up against a wall, and even then not necessarily. Thumbing their noses at the public and the defense.

From the FM pg 6, 7

“According to the summary of Click’s investigation that he attached with his letter, “the Behavioral Analysis Unit (BAU) of the FBI determined that the individual(s) responsible for the homicides were involved in Nordic beliefs.”5 This was news to the Defense as no member of the Unified Command in charge of the investigation revealed this information to the Defense during recent depositions. This includes Trooper Holeman who told the Defense that he didn’t remember if the FBI’s BAU unit determined one way or the other whether those with Nordic beliefs had been involved in the murders.6 (BBM)

At least up until the time of this filing, the prosecution has provided no evidence whatsoever of the findings of the FBI’s BAU unit concerning involvement of Odinists in the murders. None. The letter that Click sent to McCleland was the first that the Defense has heard that the FBI actually believed that Odinists were likely involved. In other words, this report contained exculpatory evidence that Unified Command concealed from the Defense. This information was – and is— crucial for Richard Allen’s Defense. Some of this exculpatory evidence in the form of videos was finally released to the Defense on September 8, 2023, over 9 months after Defense counsel entered their appearance.”

Some of the testimony that I think is going to be valuable (if defence run with Odinist theory);
- Todd Click - investigated and believes there is evidence against a group of people as alternative suspects - sounds like more drug related than Odinist from Click’s perspective to me (doesn’t believe this was ritual sacrifice). Personally very interested to hear Mr Click.
- Associate Professor Jeffrey Turco - what will he say about the crime scene?
- Other people on the trails or in the area, who else did they see
- Family and friends of RA

Some things that are really puzzling to me that may not be answered
- RA knew he had been seen by three girls, so much so that he came forward to the CO, but proceeded with a murder not too far away
- RA kept his car and gun and stayed in Delphi, working in a customer facing role, even after the video came out
- The likely murderer walked along the road W300 after the murders (and was seen) rather than moving hidden through the wooded areas
I'll be shocked if Odin is mentioned at all. IMO the defense used it as red meat to stir up people who either don't have much time to dig, lack critical thinking skills, or just love a good conspiracy theory. It reminds me of PizzaGate, or maybe more like the Sandy Hook crisis actor thing since it is dealing with dead children.

Exact
I'll be shocked if Odin is mentioned at all. IMO the defense used it as red meat to stir up people who either don't have much time to dig, lack critical thinking skills, or just love a good conspiracy theory. It reminds me of PizzaGate, or maybe more like the Sandy Hook crisis actor thing since it is dealing with dead children.
Exactly.

I agree.

That voice recording was released for someone that knew him well to be able to hear it and come forward if they recognize the voice. They wanted someone that saw the video of him walking, heard the voice, and then noticed any changes in his appearance or behavior to put it together and call in with a credible tip. I think that would be his wife, daughter, parents, siblings, co-workers, close friends, etc. Not just the random customer that comes in to CVS. I think police were looking for someone that knew him well enough to know he fit many of the boxes.

I also think it's very likely the sound on that recording was muffled because I think by the time he was close enough to be heard saying Down the hill, the phone was either in her pocket or up her jacket sleeve or something so it was hidden from him. That will distort his voice somewhat.

Actually, some of us retired boomers have quite a lot of time to dig and do research and not necessarily just on social media as you likely assume. I also must fall into your assumption as one of those who lack “critical thinking skills” because I believe there’s enough evidence to question RA’s guilt. That’s okay. It takes a lot to offend me :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member