AMBER ALERT TN - Autistic teen Sebastian Wayne Drake Rogers, 15, missing in Hendersonville - Feb 27, 2024 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
"We have not cleared anyone, but we have no evidence to support foul play," he said.

I asked about exclusive home security video obtained from the neighborhood the night Sebastian disappeared. You can see two suspicious light sources, which we circled in an area behind the teen's home. Since we first aired the video last month, Craddock has said, "It is of no evidentiary value."

"Can you tell me what those lights are?" I asked.

"No," he replied.

"Why?"

"Because the investigation remains ongoing."

"So, it could play a role down the road?" we continued.

"We don't know what we don't know so yes it could play a role," he said.

However, the Sumner County Sheriff’s Office announced agencies would conduct another thorough search for Sebastian Rogers on Wednesday, April 3.

Authorities reported the search would take place in the Long Hollow Pike area. However, officials did not reveal why that area was chosen.

BREAKING: I've learned of a new massive search effort underway this morning to look for Sebastian Rogers.
Here are exclusive details on what is a large new response by professionals with boots on the ground looking for Sebastian.
This coming one day after authorities vowed to step-up the search effort.
True to their word it's happening this morning.
This morning there is a staging area across from the Shackle Island Volunteer Fire Department near the Hendesonville neighborhood where Sebastian disappeared more than five weeks ago.
I'm told dozens of professional searchers have been called in by Sumner County EMS to canvas the entire area -- a six to ten mile radius.
We are talking sheriff's deputies, firefighters and more coming in from counties across middle Tennessee to help.
So far we seen several officers, two boats ... utilitity vehicles already at the staging area.
This is NOT in response to any new lead or tip.
The plan is simply for them to recanvas the area already covered looking for anything that perhaps was missed during the original search ... or maybe something new that's appeared.
Again, this will be an organized grid-style search by professionals.
Residents in the neighborhood will see these officers out walking in the area.
It's expected to take all of today and maybe in to tomorrow.
The Sumner County sheriff reports:
“Law enforcement agencies are currently conducting another thorough search in the Long Hollow Pike area in reference to the disappearance of Sebastian Rogers, a young member of our community.
Despite exhaustive efforts, there are no new leads or evidence to indicate the search will be immediately fruitful.
However, we are committed to leaving no stone unturned in our mission to locate Sebastian and bring him home safely.”

Nick Beres NC5

I figured the glasses being Sebastian's was a long shot. I think it is wise that authorities are revisiting his neighborhood and doing more searches there. It all started there. MOO

The plan is simply for them to recanvas the area already covered looking for anything that perhaps was missed during the original search ... or maybe something new that's appeared.
Nick Beres NC5
Snipped & bolded by me

What a very interesting phrase that is. Maybe something new that's appeared in an area that has already been searched.

Gosh, I hope they find this poor boy today.

Posted 4 hours ago
https://twitter.com/burtstaggsnews
@burtstaggsnews

Right now investigators are searching for Sebastian Rogers in the Long Hollow Pike area. No new information or tips lead to the search.

1712161065191.png
Breaking News: A large search is forming up to look for #Sebastianrogers. Law enforcement says this is not the result of new information but rather a complete recanvas of an earlier search near his home with professional Crews from all over the state.

HENDERSONVILLE, Tenn. (WSMV) - The Sumner County Sheriff’s Office, alongside other law enforcement agencies, is searching for missing teenager Sebastian Rogers in a new search effort that could last several days.

The SCSO announced the continuing efforts on Facebook early Wednesday morning, insisting all agencies involved are committed to finding the missing teenager from Hendersonville. The multi-day, 200-person search by authorities and experts from across the state, including the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation, is not related to any new evidence or new tips, according to Sumner County Sheriff Sonny Weatherford.

If interested, more at link...

Published: Apr. 3, 2024 at 7:57 AM EDT|Updated: 2 hours ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members