LA - Woman steals hospital access card; tries to kidnap baby from hospital - Mar. 29, 2024

Clearsky

Reaction score

Dinesty Selmon, 21, was arrested and booked as a fugitive by the Bossier City Police Department on Tuesday, March 26. She was extradited back to Baton Rouge where she was booked into the East Baton Rouge Parish Prison and is facing charges of attempted kidnapping and (7) counts of unauthorized entry of a business.

hate to think what she wanted a baby for
hate to think what has happened to any children in her care

hate to think what she wanted a baby for
hate to think what has happened to any children in her care

Reading the article, I'm thinking she wanted to convince her boyfriend they had a baby together so he'd stay with her and/or for financial support. Thank goodness the bf realized something was wrong.

We had alarm tags on our newborns where I worked. All of our parents had rooming in and when new hospital wing was built, each infant was examined in the room with the parent. There were very few times infants left parents room. This mental illness by women who are unable to conceive and then concoct the story with a usually unwilling partner on the verge of breaking up with the desperate woman happened a couple of times that I can remember. Thankfully, not successful. So glad this one wasn't also.

As awful as it sounds, given the multiple cases of women murdering pregnant women and abducting their babies to pass off as their own, I'm grateful this was the route she took instead.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KhristianWolff
Back