AMBER ALERT TN - Autistic teen Sebastian Wayne Drake Rogers, 15, missing in Hendersonville - Feb 27, 2024 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have questions about the SA story too! If the perpetrator was 13 what would be the normal expectation legally? I also wonder if Kate was still active duty and they lived on post at the time do you know??? TIA
In Seattle, a 13 year old can face juvenile detention for sexual assaults. If the age in CA is 14 and under, the parents could still have pushed for mandatory counseling ordered by the courts. Can you imagine a state just saying that if you are under 14, you are free to sexually assault young kids and there is nothing they can do? Be serious. Apparently, neither parent pursued justice for Sebastian and that makes me side eye both of them.

I have questions about the SA story too! If the perpetrator was 13 what would be the normal expectation legally? I also wonder if Kate was still active duty and they lived on post at the time do you know??? TIA
In Seattle, a 13 year old can face juvenile detention for sexual assaults. If the age in CA is 14 and under, the parents could still have pushed for mandatory counseling ordered by the courts. Can you imagine a state just saying that if you are uNader 14, you are free to sexually assault young kids and there is nothing they can do? Be serious. Apparently, neither parent pursued justice for Sebastian and that makes me side eye
Perhaps that's what Seth was told. By KP/CP. And believed it.

And only now has reason to question everything.

JMO
I mean, I guess. If he didn’t want to look into it himself, that was his choice.

In Seattle, a 13 year old can face juvenile detention for sexual assaults. If the age in CA is 14 and under, the parents could still have pushed for mandatory counseling ordered by the courts. Can you imagine a state just saying that if you are under 14, you are free to sexually assault young kids and there is nothing they can do? Be serious. Apparently, neither parent pursued justice for Sebastian and that makes me side eye both of them.
Interesting. I was thinking in a different direction (proof of a crime or federal jurisdiction) now idk what to think!
So, what if this perpetrator has now reconnected with Sébastien???

That cannot be true, IMO.
I don't know about that specific case, but I do know of a case where the prosecuting attorney refused to prosecute a 30-year-old woman who lured underage boys to her home for sex. He said a jury would likely not find her guilty because boys are boys...

Prosecutors have a lot of leeway in what they charge, and if they don't think they can win, they don't do it.

JMOO

Fair enough. I'm just repeating with Seth said.
I heard Seth say this too! I'm not sure how he could pursue something LE wouldn't I'm super curious about people's theories and experiences!! In my mind minor children are a protected cohort so Seth can't investigate individually. What recourse do parents have? And, When did Seth even learn about this SA??? TIA

I don't know about that specific case, but I do know of a case where the prosecuting attorney refused to prosecute a 30-year-old woman who lured underage boys to her home for sex. He said a jury would likely not find her guilty because boys are boys...

Prosecutors have a lot of leeway in what they charge, and if they don't think they can win, they don't do it.

JMOO
That's just sad! Wow

Based on the new (Justin on TikTok) video that is being discussed it appears that CP did not want his daughter around SR because of SR's previous SA from a minor child in San Diego. This is Seth's claim. I hope he knows what he is doing with these interviews. It makes me uncomfortable to hear all the dirty laundry.

Seth thinks someone has SR and that he is still alive. While I would love for that to be true I'm not sure it makes much sense, sadly.
SR was previously assaulted? This case just gets sadder every time I check in on it.

I had been attempting to research the topic of child on child sexual abuse since this new alleged information came to light this morning (not sure whether we have confirmation yet that the SA occurred).

I am trying to keep an open mind but still have been seeking information with regard to potential consequences for child on child SA.

Pls see below for links I have found so far that reference this.

I realize many are attorney sites (the first from California). Some are from other countries, but I still found what they had to say, from an educational standpoint, interesting. Maybe could be helpful somehow?

I see some wow faces on my question about the perpetrator! Would anyone care to share why? What am I missing????
i think I was one of the “wow” faces simply because I failed to consider that thought. It was in no way a negative “wow.”

I know this is all purely anecdotal & my personal experience did not happen in CA, so I can't speak for what will get prosecuted in that state.

My husband & I were long time foster parents & we once had a 13 year old come to us because he had SA a 9 year old in his previous foster home. He was never prosecuted. The caseworker made us aware before we offered to take him & there were special precautions that DCF made us put in place. Cameras, etc. None of our doing, all mandated by DCF. But prosecute...they never did. So I can say it has at least happened once.

I had been attempting to research the topic of child on child sexual abuse since this new alleged information came to light this morning (not sure whether we have confirmation yet that the SA occurred).

I am trying to keep an open mind but still have been seeking information with regard to potential consequences for child on child SA.

Pls see below for links I have found so far that reference this.

I realize many are attorney sites (the first from California). Some are from other countries, but I still found what they had to say, from an educational standpoint, interesting. Maybe could be helpful somehow?

i think I was one of the “wow” faces simply because I failed to consider that thought. It was in no way a negative “wow.”
Thanks for your links! I'll check them out! As for the SA accusations Seth (father) revealed the SA on a live platform. If you haven't watched the interview I highly suggest it. I am still horrified.....

Society really needs to change this incredibly stupid belief about female offenders and boys.

Mom and step-dad leaving in the midst of everything and not communicating with dad for a long time during all of this is :oops::confused: Well..... it's a very different approach than what I would expect from a parent & step-parent who greatly fear for a 15 year old's safety & whereabouts.

I really respect dad's position of staying, searching, circulating flyers, bringing awareness to the case via interviews etc.

Despite my impressions of mom & stepdad I do still wonder if some of the dad's recent scrutiny of them are 100% fair & valid or if he's putting everything under a parental microscope and is being more bothered by various things now, in retrospect, than he was 1 month, 1 year or nearly 1 decade ago?

Not trying to kick a man when he's already very down....just trying to separate justifiable worries from "normal" grievances that occur when 2 different households have differing parental opinions and where communication about it and agreed upon compromises never (seemed to have) occurred.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member