WI WI - Jean Viken, 38, Holway, 29 January 2008

I’m finding some interesting info on this, but so many news links are missing and I’m not sure I’m allowed to paraphrase from non-mainstream media that got their info from mainstream media.

I’m finding some interesting info on this, but so many news links are missing and I’m not sure I’m allowed to paraphrase from non-mainstream media that got their info from mainstream media.
Where are you finding more Info! I’d be happy to look over files as well!

Where are you finding more Info! I’d be happy to look over files as well!
Link here
and I’ll edit this post an add more.

Editing to add this link.

From what I read, Monday and Tuesday were “snow days” and the kids were at their dads. I’m wondering if a boyfriend was at her house those two days. The investigators know the gun make, and knew right away at the scene that it was foul play.

I think they probably know who did it but need someone to come forward in order to have enough to convict.

Link here
and I’ll edit this post an add more.

Editing to add this link.

From what I read, Monday and Tuesday were “snow days” and the kids were at their dads. I’m wondering if a boyfriend was at her house those two days. The investigators know the gun make, and knew right away at the scene that it was foul play.

I think they probably know who did it but need someone to come forward in order to have enough to convict.
I agree they say they have up to 4 people of interest. Boyfriend and husband are probably two of them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mcameo6
Back