Resolved Ca - Inglewood, UnkMale 2-5, UP3708, K-Mart sweatshirt, in storage facility, Feb'94 - NamUs removed

9glenn9

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I recently stumbled upon the case of an unidentified 2-5 years old whose remains were found in 1994 in Inglewood, CA.

The Doe Network: 2481UMCA

However, on this page, it's written that the John Doe has been identified in 2017, and that his name is withheld.

Inglewood John Doe (1994)

I wasn't able to find any other information online about this case. Is the investigation closed? Have the remains been identified?

Thank you in advance!

9glenn9

Hello everyone,

I recently stumbled upon the case of an unidentified 2-5 years old whose remains were found in 1994 in Inglewood, CA.

The Doe Network: 2481UMCA

However, on this page, it's written that the John Doe has been identified in 2017, and that his name is withheld.

Inglewood John Doe (1994)

I wasn't able to find any other information online about this case. Is the investigation closed? Have the remains been identified?

Thank you in advance!

9glenn9
It appears they have been identified but no other information has been provided. You may contact the investigating Agency and see if they’ll divulge any addition info.

How very sad. His bones were thought to be a 2 - 5 year old, found with a diaper, but he was 10? I wonder if he had a genetic disorder that led to small stature and special needs? I hope there is a very thorough investigation regarding how he slipped through the cracks between his disappearance and being identified. All IMO.

ETA: After reading Hmm's link above, I wonder if he was approximately 4-years-old when murdered but they recorded the date of death as when he was located.

My heart goes out to Kenneth Sr. for his loss, for the lack of communication from LE, and for the lack of justice.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2
Back