NC NC - Blake Deven & London Deven, missing dates and ages are uncertain, FBI involved, Fayetteville

There but for the grace of God go I, this situation. The complexity of the circumstances and all that went unreported and was, MOO, blindly accepted … !!!!!!. I pray that they are both alive and living life in some radically independent way, free of all this.

The article I read stated that Blake was realized to be missing during a homicide investigation. And that FPD’s homicide unit has searched 3 locations in connection to this investigation.

Can you recall which article?
I've tried to read many but due to my location I can't always access them.
I hadn't seen that LE had shared that information yet, just bits on sm from birth family.

There but for the grace of God go I, this situation. The complexity of the circumstances and all that went unreported and was, MOO, blindly accepted … !!!!!!. I pray that they are both alive and living life in some radically independent way, free of all this.
I agree. I hope they escaped whatever was happening and are found alive and living independently. However, my gut says something else is going on. These two were failed by many people, IMO.

The article I read stated that Blake was realized to be missing during a homicide investigation. And that FPD’s homicide unit has searched 3 locations in connection to this investigation.

Sorry if link already provided up thread:

However, according to police, the family only reported him missing recently as part of a separate police investigation.

In March 2024, while police were conducting interviews as part of a separate unrelated investigation, several members of Blake's family said they had not seen him in years. He was reported missing at this time.

BBM. Homicide? Do we know if the adoptive mother is alive? Or was this about some other (third) adopted child? Or something third entirely?
I'm thinking something else entirely. That's just me. I hope they're working hard and will let public know info asap, because this situation is so strange and eerie. I cannot stop researching!

Does it explicitly say that the first investigation was related to a homicide?
I’ve only seen the news article stating that the Homicide Unit (along with FBI) is investigating. I haven’t seen it specifically stating that there has been a homicide or the reason for the first investigation.

I’m not sure if Homicide would only investigate known homicides or would they also participate if it was suspicious missing persons?

From the link:
On March 27, FPD's Homicide Unit, and the FBI searched three locations in Fayetteville as part of the expanding investigation to find Blake.

I’ve only seen the news article stating that the Homicide Unit (along with FBI) is investigating. I haven’t seen it specifically stating that there has been a homicide or the reason for the first investigation.

I’m not sure if Homicide would only investigate known homicides or would they also participate if it was suspicious missing persons?

From the link:
On March 27, FPD's Homicide Unit, and the FBI searched three locations in Fayetteville as part of the expanding investigation to find Blake.

Right so the homicide unit is helping look for Blake but we don’t know if they were part of the previous investigation that led to police learning that Blake was missing.

APR 8

Investigators closed Berriedale Drive in Fayetteville Monday as they searched a home in a residential neighborhood.

There was a heavy police presence, including FBI agents, a forensics team and K9 units.

More at Police, FBI search home connected to missing Fayetteville teen

Video at link.

ETA: According to the video, officers are going in and out of the home wearing hazmat type suits on.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2
Back