Australia Australia - Marion Barter - Missing After Trip to UK - June 1997 #22

Um. This looks familiar
Nichigo Press is available for free in NSW.
Headquartered in Sydney, Australia, Nichigo Press was established in 1977 and is Australia’s longest-running Japanese language newspaper. The print and online news service provides Australia’s Japanese community with the latest national and international news, as well as information on local upcoming events.
Yes, have all this and theres more interesting articles about Aust men in Japan etc in various links through the Japanese press.

But the actual article I found in regard to the Burglaries is not available online in archives. The writeup was 1996.
It is available at the reading room of the Melb library though so hoping someone can help out and get the article translated to share

@KathPlumber maybe?

Last edited:
Yes, have all this and theres more interesting articles about Aust men in Japan etc in various links through the Japanese press.

But the actual article I found in regard to the Burglaries is not available online.
It is available at the reading room of the Melb library though so hoping someone can help out and get the article translated to share

@KathPlumber maybe?
Also Meredith Box who did these studies is online so hopefully media here can reach out to her. ..

But the actual article I found in regard to the Burglaries is not available online in archives. The writeup was 1996.

@KathPlumber maybe?
Can you contact them and ask them to send it electronically?

Last edited:
It been there for a few years, I believe it was fruit loop who tried to claim the reward - the person has a FB page they have every conspiracy theory going, they are based in the south of England. MBMP page had to block the person
Even poor LRichards is coping it!

Shes had a name change. Same Christian name, Surname now the same as DdeH fathers middle name. For those wanting to know who she is. Be wise not to engage though!

Last edited:
From the Nichigo Press article - the "'Flyer Advertising Burglary Incidents (in Japan, 1996) provides a police montage photo of the suspect." Ohhhhh……a show of hands please by anyone who would like to see this photo of the suspect????
Yes that was what I posted at the start.
Just need someone to help find the paper and post it up

@KathPlumber maybe?
Omg been offline. Thanks for this. Perfect timing as I have time this week. I’m on it!

One of the things I keep noticing is that he doesn't seem to gather his collection of lies too far from where he lives.

Here's another 'coincidence'.

We all know AH wasn't in any orphanage so how he ended up with the name Blum is a mystery so far. - (There was a theory for a long time that he got his name from an Orphanage run by a woman named Blum)

I vote he filed the name Blum in his little filing cabinet until he needed it in 2014 and here is where he found it.

One of the Rettes who was the builder and property developer we have spoken about before, the one who lived on Barrenjoey Rd and married the girl from Amsterdam - (Pennys husband rellie)

He had a sister ( she is mentioned in the above article with his wife) who married a VERY FAMOUS French born musician in the 50's and moved to the US - (lots to note about the musician and his sister who lived in Aust and was best friends with Hungarian artist Judy Cassab)

LINK: Fort Lauderdale News Thu, Nov 08, 1973 ·Page 104​

SEE ATTACHED

She runs for a council seat in 1975 along with other candidates

One of them is a man named BLUM

LINK: Fort Lauderdale News Thu, 27 Feb 1975·Page 134
SEE ATTACHED

She dies in 1984

IMO DdeH knows a hell of a lot more than she ever let on. Has her sister ever been questioned ?

and SOMEONE really needs to look into their parents deaths !

Attachments

• Fort_Lauderdale_News_Thu__Nov_8__1973_.jpg
    Fort_Lauderdale_News_Thu__Nov_8__1973_.jpg
    191.1 KB · Views: 30
  • Fort_Lauderdale_News_Thu__Feb_27__1975_ JULIE FACONI.jpg
    Fort_Lauderdale_News_Thu__Feb_27__1975_ JULIE FACONI.jpg
    376.9 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
and SOMEONE really needs to look into their parents deaths
Post in thread 'Australia - Marion Barter - Missing After Trip to UK - June 1997 #19'
Australia - Australia - Marion Barter - Missing After Trip to UK - June 1997 #19
So many family members dropping off like flies in the late 80s.
Both of DdH’s parents in 1987 & 1988
His brother & stepfather in 1989
His mother in 1990
So many name changes over that period as well, on average, one name change per year. Why would anyone be changing their name so frequently for no reason…?

apropos of nothing: I started following another missing person case on Websleuths. The family has not consistently pushed and hammered police. (complicated because M.P. did not vanish at home but in another state.) What I now know to be true is if no one agitates in a cold case NON-STOP -- like Sally-- nothing will happen. And more than likely, if on-line sleuths, podcasters, documentary makers are not involved, nothing will happen. Two sad but true facts.

Post in thread 'Australia - Marion Barter - Missing After Trip to UK - June 1997 #19'
Australia - Australia - Marion Barter - Missing After Trip to UK - June 1997 #19
So many family members dropping off like flies in the late 80s.
Both of DdH’s parents in 1987 & 1988
His brother & stepfather in 1989
His mother in 1990
So many name changes over that period as well, on average, one name change per year. Why would anyone be changing their name so frequently for no reason…?
Yes there really does need an investigation into the parents deaths.
The name on the mothers death cert is very suss.
In saying that though, the R family as a whole are very suss too!
Soooo many bankruptcies over decades with the R men that it was noted in one court hearing, it was becoming "a common thing".
Which reminds me of the more recent R comment, "my parents went bankrupt in Sydney so we packed up and moved to BBay to open a cafe". Umnmm. HOW would they open a cafe if declared bankrupt.... hello creditors.

DdeH extensive family were loaded. Very well known in the NSW region for decades, incredible stories about the whole family and their connections to local government, councils and educators at the very beginning of the areas they lived in.
They were generationally, extremely well off people, lots of properties and businesses.

DWalker was not a poor church mouse as she portrayed at the inquest.

I have to wonder what her ancestors would have thought about her dealings now.

There's money hidden somewhere

apropos of nothing: I started following another missing person case on Websleuths. The family has not consistently pushed and hammered police. (complicated because M.P. did not vanish at home but in another state.) What I now know to be true is if no one agitates in a cold case NON-STOP -- like Sally-- nothing will happen. And more than likely, if on-line sleuths, podcasters, documentary makers are not involved, nothing will happen. Two sad but true facts.
Yes not to mention the " behind the back handshakes " that go on in the police departments all over the world. Corruption at its finest in the very department that it meant to protect the communities.

I too am interested in another case that is set in the UK with similar markings to AH

The police were set on holding one suspect accountable for the disappearance of a UK woman and he did have an extensive criminal history BUT the actual witness accounts of the man and police image they put together, is MOST recognisable to another man who was on the scene at the same time. He was from Belgium too, was a diamond dealer so family extremely wealthy and well known. A reporter kept on his trail and tried interviewing the parents to which they said the car that was seen in the UK was theirs but stolen...yeah right. The face of the ID kit is identical to their wealthy sons, broken nose and all.
Another case that was given a golden handshake IMO

Meanwhile the families of all these Missing people, are the very ones the police are letting down. Lies and money pay dividends it seems.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ServerNotResponding
Back