UK UK - Allan Bryant, 24, Fife, Scotland, 3 Nov 2013

Maybe nothing but Allan's mum just posted the article. It is strange that police have been there since Friday and no one seems to know why. Usually word has spread by now, especially in smaller villages. There doesn't even appear to be any rumours flying about.
When he disappeared, people said they saw him at a rave in Auchtermuchty that night, I don't think it was ever confirmed but there were searches there at the time.

Statement, Allans dad.
Please share ❤️
My family are devasted again that our son Allan was not found in this latest search. My family need time to come to term's with everything our heartache continues and we are at a loss again we really thought Allan would have been found this time. I honestly don't know how we cope with all this i guess it's because we don't really have a choice. The fight to find our son Allan will never stop until we bring him home giving up is simply not an option. Thanks everyone for your support and kind word's over the past four day's ❤️

Our son Allan was only 23 when he went out for a good time with his friend's on Saturday the 2nd of November 2013 around 8.30pm we never thought for a second that would be the last time we would ever see our beautiful son Allan again.
Allan was so happy that evening when he left our home to go out for a good time the unknown and not knowing what has happened to Allan is the worst thing it's unimaginable for any family to go through it's a living hell not knowing what has happened to Allan.
The last sighting of our son Allan is on CCTV footage showing Allan leaving Styx nightclub at 2:02am on the 3rd of November 2013 Styx nightclub is located in Glenrothes Fife Scotland Styx nightclub is only a ten minute walk from our home 0.7 miles the CCTV footage of our son Allan leaving the nightclub is below
Please if anyone has any information no matter how small you make it is please contact Fife police all the information you need is contained in the link below including our son Allan's photo and the t-shirt Allan had on the night he went missing.
Please do the right thing and contact the police and end this nightmare this is a living hell for our family we will never stop until Allan is found. thank you all so much for your continued support it means everything to my family.
Please If anyone has any information, please contact the police on 101 you can even do this anonymously by calling Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or the charity missing people on 116 000
Please you can also send information directly to the Major Investigation Team no matter how small you may think it is please send them an email the email address is below

operationtoner@scotland.pnn.police.uk

Members of the public are also encouraged to use this email address to assist them with their enquiries.
Below is the link for our missing son Allan's facebook page
Thank you all so much for your continued support.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sweetkittykat
Back