Found Deceased PA - Brian Posch, 36, Brighton Twp., Beaver County, 5 Apr 2024

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
brian-posch-background-6611b3024faf2.png

J74GWRRTQBALDKEHXDEC5NXPBE.png

Thirty-six-year-old Brian Posch, of Brighton Township, was last seen on Friday morning in New Brighton.

More at Brighton Township police searching for missing man

Not much info at all so far.

APR 7, 2024
[...]

... Alanna said Brian left their house in Brighton Township to head to work but never showed up at the construction site.

“He doesn’t miss work,” Alanna said. “He’s punctual. He’s the head of his job site. He’s not into drugs. This is very, very unusual.”

Brighton Township Police said his license plate was last scanned going south along Route 51 near Jefferson Hills around 6:30 Friday evening.

The white Ford 250 pickup truck has a Pennsylvania plate reading ZTH-8685.

“I called his phone probably 100 times,” Alanna said. “It rang. His calls went through and text messages went through until about 7 p.m. when they stopped being delivered, which is when we assume his phone died.”

[...]

APR 6, 2024
Brighton Township Police Department | Facebook
MISSING PERSON from Brighton Township, Beaver County, PA. Brian Posch, 36 year old white male, 5'11" 205LBS. Hazel eyes and brown hair. Posch has both ears pierced and a tattoo of the word "Posch" on his right rib area. Subject was last seen 4/5/2024 at 1100hrs. Posch was last known to be operating a white in color Ford Super Duty PA registration ZTH8685. If seen or if you know his location, please call the Brighton Township Police Department or the Beaver County Emergency Services Center at 724-775-0880

The Brighton Township Police Department says Brian Posch, 36, was last seen Friday around 11 a.m.

Posch may be driving a white Ford Super Duty truck with a logo and website for Ruthraff Sauer on the tailgate. The truck also has the number 104 on the tailgate.

Last edited:
It seems that Brian is a good, regular guy -- dependable, on time at work, good family man, all the things that make up a good human being. He's 36 y/o, so he should be in good health, but things can happen to even to a 36 y/o.
Sounds like local LE is doing what they can.
What happened to him?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
A bit about Brighton Township, PA - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Brighton Township is a township in Beaver County, Pennsylvania, United States. The population was 8,791 at the 2020 census. It is part of the Pittsburgh metropolitan area. Wikipedia
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

When he was last seen at 11:00 a.m., was that at home by his wife? What time does he start work? Don't construction workers generally start early?

Then his license plate was scanned at 6:35 p.m. that evening going south along Route 51 near Jefferson Hills. Where is this in relation to his home and work site? Is this an area he was known to travel? Is someone else driving his truck?

Calls and texts went through until 7 p.m. Hopefully they've at least determined where it last pinged.

This is very concerning. :(

When he was last seen at 11:00 a.m., was that at home by his wife? What time does he start work? Don't construction workers generally start early?

Then his license plate was scanned at 6:35 p.m. that evening going south along Route 51 near Jefferson Hills. Where is this in relation to his home and work site? Is this an area he was known to travel? Is someone else driving his truck?

Calls and texts went through until 7 p.m. Hopefully they've at least determined where it last pinged.

This is very concerning. :(
It looks like Jefferson Hills is about a 55 min drive SE from Brighton Township on Google Maps.

Thank you. Brighton Township is pretty small, so it wouldn't surprise me if the jobsite was outside the area, but I wish we knew where it was. MOO
I wish we did too.

In the photo captured of the vehicle, the passenger side mirror is clear and you can make out the reflection, however, the driver side mirror and rear window are very dark, obscuring reflections from side or rear view mirror. Hard to determine who was in the vehicle, perhaps just the quality of the photo?

That morning started out like any other.

“Just saying, ‘I love you’ and I had said, ‘I love you’ to him,” said Alanna. “We always just say, ‘I love you’ in the morning.”

“He doesn’t miss work,” Alanna said. “He’s punctual. He’s the head of his job site. He’s not into drugs. This is very, very unusual

Who saw Brian last at 11:00 a.m. and where?

APR 8, 2024
Brighton Township police said Brian Posch’s license was last scanned traveling south on Route 51 in Jefferson Hills. Posch’s wife told WPXI that they texted each other hours before his disappearance, and he never showed up at the construction site where he worked.

There's a search in progress on the Monongahela River near Elizabeth Twp. No particulars, just that they are looking for a vehicle.

Elizabeth Twp proximity to Jefferson Hills
The last ping on his cell phone was less than a mile away from the dock point that they are looking at.

Search continues this morning at Monongahela River.
Noting:

Sources tell KDKA that crews are bringing in heavy machinery today to pull a truck out of the river, but wouldn't confirm what kind of truck or if they were looking for someone.

Posch's wife, Alanna, tells KDKA that the last place his cell phone pinged was in the Clairton area on Friday night around 7 p.m., which is just over a mile or so down the river.

I’ve been following this case since someone shared it on FB. My question is he left for work at 6am and didn’t report but was seen/pictured/pinged around 6:30pm? Is that correct? Lots of info flying around trying to get it straight. If that’s him in the river, would his phone still ping/be powered on after being waterlogged like that?? I mean, my iPhone is waterproof but if I submerge for hours then it will die. Right?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal
Back