Found Deceased PA - Brian Posch, 36, Brighton Twp., Beaver County, 5 Apr 2024

I'm watching KDKA news and they just showed video of a white pickup with a rack on it being pulled from the river. :(
Oh no :(. My question is why was he driving around for 12 hours when he should have been at work? I would lean towards an accident if he had gone off the bridge on his way to work. But the fact he was spotted via camera 12 hours later is concerning.

The couple questions I have are: they say he was last seen at 11 am on friday. Where was that and by whom? Where was his jobsite at? If they find him in that truck Id be shocked. After looking at pictures of this guy online, I cant fathom this is suicide. I know we dont know exactly what he could be going through, but this one is hard to believe that.

The couple questions I have are: they say he was last seen at 11 am on friday. Where was that and by whom? Where was his jobsite at? If they find him in that truck Id be shocked. After looking at pictures of this guy online, I cant fathom this is suicide. I know we dont know exactly what he could be going through, but this one is hard to believe that.
I thought the same thing but he never reported to work and cameras for him driving around at 6:35pm. That’s what I’m stuck on. Why didn’t he go to work? Was he having a breakdown of some sort? Did he purposely launch his truck off the bridge? So many questions that I’m not sure will be answered. AMO

BREAKING: Police confirm the truck Brian Posch was driving before his disappearance has been recovered from the Mon River in Elizabeth

I thought the same thing but he never reported to work and cameras for him driving around at 6:35pm. That’s what I’m stuck on. Why didn’t he go to work? Was he having a breakdown of some sort? Did he purposely launch his truck off the bridge? So many questions that I’m not sure will be answered. AMO
Trying to work himself up to do it? However, we don’t know if he was driving when it went into the water. We’ll know soon if a body is in the vehicle and if there are injuries not consistent with an accident.
Driving yourself off a boat ramp or bridge is a tough way to kill yourself although it does happen. Death can be very slow.

What condition were the roads in on Friday after last week's flooding? The Mon Valley got hit pretty hard.

Trying to work himself up to do it? However, we don’t know if he was driving when it went into the water. We’ll know soon if a body is in the vehicle and if there are injuries not consistent with an accident.
Driving yourself off a boat ramp or bridge is a tough way to kill yourself although it does happen. Death can be very slow.
That’s what I mean. If he weren’t seen via camera 12 hours later I would have thought this was a terrible accident. Now I’m not so sure. He was clearly going through something unless there was foul play involved.

These links keep saying the truck has been found, but do not mention a body despite the headlines.

All the links posted above, the preview says body found, but when you click on each link, it doesn't say that (that I see, anyway....?)......

All the links posted above, the preview says body found, but when you click on each link, it doesn't say that (that I see, anyway....?)......
It appears the stories were edited. I just clicked on them all again and the part about his body was removed. If you see the preview of the stories, they highlight that his body was found but even title was edited upon the new articles on the sites.

Not the outcome we were hoping for yet again. If he is found in the vehicle or river it would seem either accidental or voluntarily but based on the fact he never showed up at work and was seen driving later that day I'd think voluntarily and he had some type of breakdown. I also found his mother's obituary and this happened about a week before the anniversary of her passing so thinking this could be a particularly hard time of year for him.

Of course someone could have done something nefarious and been the one driving the truck but I highly doubt that would be what happened here unless there is some secret side of his life we are unaware of that put him in danger. You'd also think someone would have noticed a big truck entering the river especially if daylight but I guess we dont currently know what time that occurred.

The Elizabeth Township Police Department, Allegheny County Police Department’s Homicide Unit and the Allegheny County Medical Examiner are all investigating.
Looking at Google Maps, it is clear you could drive right into the water from the boat ramp in Elizabeth Township. There have also been instances where a perp puts a vehicle in drive with a body inside to make it look like an accident.
As of now all we know is that Brian didn’t go to work that day and that his vehicle had been spotted and his phone pinged numerous times during the day.

Attachments

• IMG_0363.jpeg
    IMG_0363.jpeg
    115.3 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0362.jpeg
    IMG_0362.jpeg
    188.2 KB · Views: 12
Missing Beaver County man found dead after truck pulled from Monongahela River
"A missing Beaver County man has been found dead after a three-day search in the Monongahela River.
Thirty-six-year-old Brian Posch was found in a vehicle that was pulled from the river on Tuesday afternoon. Posch was last heard from Friday morning...
"

-----

"The body of a missing Beaver County man was found Tuesday during a search of the Monongahela River in Elizabeth Township......Initially, divers didn’t find any signs of the truck Posch was driving, but on Monday afternoon found a “large metal mass” about 50 yards from the shore. The divers returned Tuesday to remove the mass and identified it as the missing truck. Brian Posch’s remains were inside. His cause of death will be determined on Wednesday.
The Elizabeth Township Police Department, Allegheny County Police Department’s Homicide Unit and the Allegheny County Medical Examiner are all investigating

---
Edited to correct link

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oiueroiuweoiruoiwueroiuwe