TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just refreshing my memory on how LVD's trial began one year ago today:

LINDSEY BLAKE: STATE ATTNY (summary 1, audio Apr10)
Opening statements - "The defendant used money, power, and sex to get what she wanted. It didn't matter what it was."

JAMES ARCHIBALD: DEFENSE ATTNY (summary 1, audio Apr10)
Opening statements - "The evidence will show Lori was a kind and loving mother."

1 - KAY WOODCOCK: STATE WITNESS, grandmother of JJ (summary 1, 2, 3, audio Apr10)
CV's life insurance (Feb 2019), JJ's disappearance (Aug 2019), wedding items on CV's Amazon account (Oct 2019)
X-EXAM: establishes that KW asked LVD to raise JJ

2 - BRANDON BOUDREAUX: STATE WITNESS, ex-husb of LVD’s niece (summary 1, audio Apr10)
LE’s initial involvement; attempted shooting from Jeep (Oct 2019)
X-EXAM: questions why MP thought BB was gay, questions BB’s observations of shooting

Thanks in advance for those putting all this here. I won't be watching this one live as I did Gannon's case last year, and it's all happening in the middle of the night for me, so I really appreciate that I will be able to catch up when I wake up with ease. <3

I want to thank all of our wonderful Websleuths members who have kept this case alive on Websleuths and have done so in an adult manner. People from all over the world come to Websleuths to read your compelling posts. Thank you for all your hard work. Here we go! Justice for JJ, Tylee, Tammy, and all Chad and Lori Daybell victims.
Tricia

I think the judge said that witnesses CAN NOT watch the livestream, unless they are legally classed as victims.

The Prosecution brought this up. She said that the Daybell children were considered victims, and that they were allowed to watch the entire proceedings, even if they were going to testify as witnesses. So I interpret this as maybe we will see one or more of Chad's children called as prosecution witnesses in this trial. JMO

Last edited:
Does anyone think JP’s opening will offer alternative explanations for how the bodies ended up in CD’s backyard? I can’t help remembering the off the wall stuff JB said about Caylee’s death and her body being discarded in his opening. It was the only way he could get in those assertions without putting his client on the stand. I’m wondering if JP will do something similar here.

Is it reasonable to assume that the statement we keep hearing, "...and other co conspirators both known or unknown" implies that the State believes there are many more people that were aware of the plans to "destroy" the "zombies" but did not actively participate? Or is this a common statement in every murder trial?

Like, I have MOOs about what this could mean, but...

Does anyone think JP’s opening will offer alternative explanations for how the bodies ended up in CD’s backyard? I can’t help remembering the off the wall stuff JB said about Caylee’s death and her body being discarded in his opening. It was the only way he could get in those assertions without putting his client on the stand. I’m wondering if JP will do something similar here.
I think he might aafromaa. I bet they blame it all on Alex and Lori. Maybe Chad will claim they threatened his family so he had to follow along. No matter what I have no doubt Chad Daybell with throw Lori Vallow Daybell under the bus so fast and so hard the splat will be heard all over the world

Is it reasonable to assume that the statement we keep hearing, "...and other co conspirators both known or unknown" implies that the State believes there are many more people that were aware of the plans to "destroy" the "zombies" but did not actively participate? Or is this a common statement in every murder trial?

Like, I have MOOs about what this could mean, but...
It’s my opinion that prosecutors know others were conspirators but they don’t have the proof to prosecute. Or maybe they will at a later time. Maybe they are leaving the door open.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smoore9861