TX TX - Caleb Harris, 21, Texas A&M University student, Corpus Christi, 4 Mar 2024 #2

When you take a picture on Snap, you get a list of options for what to do with it.

The first section will be a list of all the Stories you have (public, private list, etc), meaning anyone you've previously enabled to view the chosen Story can view it.

The next section will be a short list of your Best Friends, meaning the people you exchange Snaps with the most frequently.

After that, the third section will be all your other friends in order of how recently you interacted.

What this says about who it might have been meant for is open to interpretation.
Ohh okay. Snap chat is after my time lol.

Regarding the Snap, if it was a casual hookup, he knew it was risky. He sent that snap as evidence if he didn’t return. Choosing someone that wasn’t family or a roommate that he wouldn’t have to explain it to later when he returned. It might’ve been taken just as he was being picked up and maybe tried to get more than what was in the photo. JMO

Question: What time do the bars/clubs close? Random thoughts.. could it have been an unplanned last minute hookup or nightcap with someone who had been out partying? Since he didn't have shoes on which would seem to me that he wasn't planning on going too far, could another person have driven home to that complex and Caleb went to their nearby apartment thinking he would be gone just a bit? I see nothing positive coming out of this, but most puzzling is why he hasn't been found!

I agree with this. I still believe there might be something to WHO he met up with too. Let's assume he met up with someone he had been with previously and that person either holds a position of power or is well known around campus, but doesn't want others to know they are engaging with the same sex or who may be fired for engaging in relations with a student... maybe Caleb wanted more and the other person refused, Caleb threatened to out them, and they retaliated.

IDK, just a theory... and maybe I watch/read too much true crime... and see too many badly behaved faculty in my job.
Loved your last line. I can relate!!!!

If a second account were to, theoretically, exist...then maybe it would/could come from a certain side gig? Just a thought and MOO. Not saying one exists!
That’s always possible. And can lead to danger and trouble, certainly. As when his Dad said he should not worry about trouble, but just extricate himself from the situation.

However, the only way anyone would be looking for that information, the only reason for him to take precautions not to be "detected" was IF he were planning to go missing. A quick hook-up and back to the apt and he would be the only person even looking at his computer. It wouldn't matter what was on there.
True, unless he believes one or more parents may over-worry and randomly check on him. The father referring him to a certain passage of scripture made me think there had been talks about possible temptations.

True, but was he working? Where would the funds come from?
I believe the Nancy Grace interview she was saying he only is allotted $20 a week in spending money. (There has been so many interviews. I may be getting this wrong). The father also said they share an account. I don’t think he worked.i got the impression the parents pay for everything .

True, unless he believes one or more parents may over-worry and randomly check on him. The father referring him to a certain passage of scripture made me think there had been talks about possible temptations.
YES!!!!
I truly believe he came from a good family, Facebook says he went to Christian high school. The immediate references early on in interviews about scriptures and God lets me know they are a pretty devoted family to their religious beliefs. That said, this is probably not the first time they have gone down this “temptation” road with CH and I emphatically believe out of all 66 books of the Bible, there is a certain scripture CH needs to recall to help him with said temptation.

I keep replaying in my mind the father saying

“Caleb you’re not in trouble , come home” Let’s chat about that. There is a reason why they said that. Had he gotten in trouble with his parents the last time he gave into sin??? So dad now needs to reassure his son you’re not in trouble this time??? There is so much more to this story and when the details come out, I know the media is going to have a field day with it coast to coast.

I believe the Nancy Grace interview she was saying he only is allotted $20 a week in spending money. (There has been so many interviews. I may be getting this wrong). The father also said they share an account. I don’t think he worked.i got the impression the parents pay for everything .
Well hell, how much are 2 Lunchables and a Red Bull.? Budget shot in one fell swoop. :)

I'm 70 and don't use Snapchat, but I have to confess I take lots of random pictures, often just to be arty, and I send them to my daughter...

But I remain convinced Caleb had something specific in mind when he took that fog photo.

Last edited:
Im 50/50 on that one. What I will say, 100% of me says that pic he took of the bridge was supposed to go to whomever was picking him up so they knew exactly where to stop. I was listening to a news broadcast and it said the guy who got the pic rarely checks his snapchat.
That crossed my mind also, that it was like directions, but now that you mention the random text to the old friend, what if that was accidental? What if the person he met has the same first name? (Autopopulated names like the email in the Delphi case. ( allegedly ;) ) IDK just a thought b/c he also sent his sister a snapchat video.
Missing for a month: Family of Caleb Harris hosts vigils in New Braunfels, Corpus Christi

Last edited:
Apparently, yes. I wonder when the digital warrants are all set, if it will give a definite answer as to who Caleb was with, and where he is now. If someone had criminal intent, they would likely have covered their tracks with VPN software and that makes things more difficult for LE.
BBM
There's way more stuff out there to use to cover your tracks, not just VPN. It can get quite tricky.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Horusthetortoise
Back