Found Deceased FL - Katherine Altagracia Guerrero De Aguasvias, 31, missing after possible armed carjacking recorded by witness, Winter Springs, 11 Apr 2024

Strangest case I’ve ever seen. All with an hour and a half, they carjacked her, killed her, and burned the car. So they did it for nothing? In the presser, a reporter stated the phone number on car (for sale) doesn’t go to her or her husband. I did a search and it does show online that it goes to someone with the same last name. If she was driving a relatives car, could it be a case of mistaken identity? It seems so meaningless, yet planned. A gang initiation comes to mind too.

Last edited:
Strangest case I’ve ever seen. All with an hour and a half, they carjacked her, killed her, and burned the car. So they did it for nothing? In the presser, a reporter stated the phone number on car (for sale) did not go to her or her husband. So was she driving someone else’s car and it was mistaken identity. It seems so meaningless, yet planned, which makes me think it was a gang initiation. So sad.
Per the presser K and her husband own two businesses. I'm leaning towards something more nefarious at the moment.

Per the presser K and her husband own two businesses. I'm leaning towards something more nefarious at the moment.
RBBM.
I Agree. Per the presser, her husband indicated she was in the area visiting family but LE is unaware of any family in the area. <modsnip: not victim friendly> JMO :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
BBM
"I suspect that where they told her to go, is somewhere where they've been before, they seemed very familiar with that area down there. I don't think this is randomly, 'hey pull off the road,'" Lemma said.

Investigators also found a dozen shell casings at the scene, Lemma said. The casings are from 10mm rounds,

"There's a lot of unknowns, a lot of things that will leave people scratching your head and I think the biggest is why, because this isn't just a random incident," Lemma said. "Why did she and her husband not call 911? I don't know."

"There is no criminal history here for either Katherine or her husband in the United States.

"The intial report that was provided to us was Katherine was traveling to Central Florida to visit with family members. We know of no family members that are living in Central Florida," Lemma said.

I'm still listening to this impressive press release, It was questioned by a reporter that the phone number doesn't belong to her or her husband, LE's response is that they have yet to identify who the car etc is registered to, but could these perps have gotten the wrong person, could she have been driving someone elses car? Long shot but I thought I would mention it.
The other thing that bugs me is the husband saying to she was in that area to visit family however LE says she doesn't have family there. UGH. I pray they are able to get these monsters off the street pronto!!!

Editing to add, the last second of the presser 2 reporters are talking about the phone number on the back of the car matches SOMETHING. I couldn't make out what so if anyone can go to the end and listen maybe you can catch what was said. TIA.

Last edited:
This is a crazy story. Why would she unlock her door? Did she have her window down? Because it seems like he said something to her and she unlocked her back door.

This is local to me and I read one of the news sites where they said she called her husband and said a car was following her. Why would she let him in? Unless it was unlocked, but it didn't look like it initially.

Also, why didn't the person filming it follow them? I know they called 911 immediately, so that was helpful though.

I don't care if someone is standing outside my car with a gun. I'm not letting them in. Would rather be killed right there instead of taken to an alternate location and killed.
The fear of the gun pointed at her...could have been enough for her to unlock doors...thinking the person wouldn't shoot her. Sometimes fear will make you react in away which doesn't seem reasonable to others.
It seems like the following, ramming, car jacking happened fast. How terrified she must have felt.
I'm wondering if their two businesses play a part in what happened to her.

After watching and rewatching the video I’m wondering if this was an unbelievable case of road rage. The presser said the green car was bumping into the Durango. Maybe she accidentally cut them off or pulled in front of them and when running into her didn’t make her stop the guy took it to another level.

In the video, right after he walks to the Durango, the gun moves up for a second… like a kickback. I’m wondering if he shot her right then because then he opens the driver’s door. You don’t see any type of scuffle, not even her arm or hand moving in defense. What was the point of opening the driver’s door? (To maybe push her over?) He then appears to reach back to maybe unlock the rear driver’s door, open the driver’s rear door by reaching from the inside, close the driver’s door, open the rear driver’s door and get in. That’s a lot to do, especially rather slowly. I’m assuming he then climbs over seat and drives away with friend following. All while we don’t see any struggle at all.

Hialeah, where she lives, is a good 4+ hours from Winter Springs. I'm confused about why she was actually up there. Allegedly to visit family but also stated she has no family in that area. If it wasn't to see family, her reason for being there may well play into what happened to this poor woman.

Hialeah, where she lives, is a good 4+ hours from Winter Springs. I'm confused about why she was actually up there. Allegedly to visit family but also stated she has no family in that area. If it wasn't to see family, her reason for being there may well play into what happened to this poor woman.
Exactly. Homestead is close to Miami. Winter Springs is close Orlando. That's a long drive. I have to do it often for work and it can sometimes take 4-5 hrs.

I would bet a great deal that this was a targeted attack, not some random road rage incident, and it will turn out to be related to the real reason she was in Central Florida and why neither she nor her husband wanted to call 911 despite the obvious and immediate danger... whatever that reason happens to be.

I’ve been watching the video again, and it looks like someone popped the back drivers side door open. He goes to the driver door, opens it and then the back door opens? Husband said she was there visiting family, but LE says no family. The phone number on the back window doesn’t belong to victim or family. Very odd.

Don’t think this will be difficult to solve!

After watching and rewatching the video I’m wondering if this was an unbelievable case of road rage. The presser said the green car was bumping into the Durango. Maybe she accidentally cut them off or pulled in front of them and when running into her didn’t make her stop the guy took it to another level.

In the video, right after he walks to the Durango, the gun moves up for a second… like a kickback. I’m wondering if he shot her right then because then he opens the driver’s door. You don’t see any type of scuffle, not even her arm or hand moving in defense. What was the point of opening the driver’s door? (To maybe push her over?) He then appears to reach back to maybe unlock the rear driver’s door, open the driver’s rear door by reaching from the inside, close the driver’s door, open the rear driver’s door and get in. That’s a lot to do, especially rather slowly. I’m assuming he then climbs over seat and drives away with friend following. All while we don’t see any struggle at all.
Is it possible that perhaps the ACTUAL owner of the car (unbeknownst to K) had something stashed in the car (e.g. maybe drugs or something in the back) … Basing this possibility on the fact the #to call on the for sale was not K’s or K’s husband.

That may give us a potential reason he may have unlocked the back door & entered the vehicle that way … To perhaps check to see if the cargo is still in tow?

Again, I am saying the victim may likely not even have been aware (victim friendly post) & that in all likelihood the true owner of the vehicle (or someone else) may have planted the item(s) in the vehicle.

It seems to me like they may have been after something specific (other than K).

There has been no mention of SA or the like, right?

Just trying to piece all of this together. MOO.

**Edited as I forgot to close “).”

Last edited:
I have a feeling this must be organized crime related. I think she probably knew that when her car was rammed and that’s why she called her husband instead of 911 (and why he never called them either). The car being set on fire is mostly what makes me think this. It reminds me of Adriana and Cesar Coronado in Katy, TX.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kristirobots
Back