Recovered/Located CA - Savanna Graziano 15, abd by father aft he shot & killed her mom, Anthony Graziano 45, 2017 wh Nissan Frontier PU, Fontana, 26 Sep 2022

I'm inpatient. An autopsy should be pretty straightforward, right? IMHO any bullets in Savanna Graziano's body would be traced to the police weapons or her father's weapon. Even toxicology would be done by now, I would think. All they need is the autopsy and video from the car chase. Even Savanna's fingerprints on her father's gun wouldn't confirm she actively shot at the police. I really hope there is video...

all IMHO

I hope I don't come off as being unreasonably optimistic but with the case already been referred to the state, I have confidence that they will release a report that will answer most of our questions.

The CHP helicopter officer radioed: “Girl is out, the girl is out, guys. She’s out on the passenger side.” The deputy closest to her said: “Come to me! Come, come, walk, walk.." Gunfire continues as the deputy on the ground says: “Hey! Stop! Stop shooting her! He’s in the car!”

Last edited:
The CHP helicopter officer radioed: “Girl is out, the girl is out, guys. She’s out on the passenger side.” The deputy closest to her said: “Come to me! Come, come, walk, walk.." Gunfire continues as the deputy on the ground says: “Hey! Stop! Stop shooting her! He’s in the car!”

No words. Just... ugh!! :mad::mad::mad: Poor girl...

Savannah Graziano

Police car on the road during the San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department incident involving the fatal shooting of a teenager

“Stop shooting her! He’s in the car! Stop! She’s OK! He’s in the car! … Stop!” the deputy can be heard yelling.

This video includes audio recorded from a sheriff deputy's belt recorder:

All other issues aside, why was LE instructing a subject to run to them through active gunfire? A minor who was the alleged victim of an abduction, no less?

It seems that after the fact, LE has said there were indications that Savanna was shooting at them, but I haven't seen anything to indicate that at the time, on the scene, she was designated as a perpetrator and not a victim. And to be clear, even if she was shooting, that does not make her not a victim. But even if she was not a victim, why would LE order a perpetrator to run to them through active gunfire? Are the options for surrender: run through gunfire and risk being shot or don't run and risk LE shooting for noncompliance?

This article highlights the vulnerable position of children in the most common abduction setting (parental abduction). Details remain mostly hidden. Department of Justice has agreed to investigate.

On 27 September 2022, San Bernardino county sheriff’s deputies were searching for Savannah Graziano, who was feared abducted by her father Anthony Graziano after he had fatally shot her mother the day before.

A lot of responses indicate only dad is to blame, and ultimately, yes, he got her killed.

But a teenage girl was instructed - and we have the audio - to walk towards the police, as one is telling the others not to shoot her. She did what she was told. They could hear each other. They shot her, and then after the fact excused it by trying to claim she was armed and firing on officers.

You're killed if you comply and you're killed if you don't. And in the end, there's a long line of people ready to shrug and say, "Well, really it was the dad's fault anyway."

Welp, I regret reading this thread. I'm angry now.
Yes, the dad was at fault for abducting her and shooting at the cops. But Savanna's death is 100% on the police IMO. But the police are supposed to be there to HELP victims like Savanna, not shoot them and come up with a cover story despite the fact there's audio proving otherwise. This child should not have been collateral damage.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BJarv
Back