OH - Mother and boyfriend charged after autistic teen chained to a cot and starved to death - Apr. 12, 2024

One thing that stands out to me from this article is that he was adopted. She didn't have to adopt a child she didn't want!

Secondly, he had zero food in his digestive tract. They weren't feeding him anything at all.

Third, he was 16, so autism or not, he would have understood the horrific betrayal.

I speculate they will make excuses about how challenging he was, but they were obviously abusive people, so how they treated him would have greatly affected his behavior. All IMO.

I feel like I've been seeing a higher than average number of murdered/missing adopted children lately- the five Bushey siblings and Blake and London Deven (who are all missing), now this boy.
Wondering if this boy was adopted through foster care or this was a kinship placement, ie. the adoptive mom is related to one of his bio parents? Not that it really matters but it would be interesting to know. Hope they catch this sick *insert expletive of choice*.

Police did not release additional information on the investigation or what led up to the 16-year-old's death.
Police: Springfield Twp. mother arrested in connection to death of teenager with autism

Neighbors said the couple had moved out of their home in the last week and a half. They also said Moore’s mother, who had died recently, took care of the boy. There were also rumors in the neighborhood that he was abused.

“Everybody on this cul-de-sac knows each other knew them,” neighbor Ellen Dowdell said. “They were just different people.”
[snip]
“I asked (Moore) how she has been doing and she said fine,” the neighbor said. “She said it’s just me now. I said, ‘Really?’ And she said yeah.’”

The neighbor said it was Moore’s mother who took care of the 16-year-old, but she died a few months ago.

“She went and got all the food and stuff,” the neighbor said. “She would make sure everything was good with the whole family.”
Neighborhood shocked over murder of autistic teenager

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikkitafrombama
Back