Found Deceased FL - Katherine Altagracia Guerrero De Aguasvias, 31, missing after possible armed carjacking recorded by witness, Winter Springs, 11 Apr 2024

I had to read this multiple times. So the arrested deputy’s wife is the husband’s best friend. Lives in Orlando. Why didn’t husband say they knew someone there?

“Lemma said Estrella's wife was childhood friends with the husband of Aguasvivas.

Deputies also said Aguasvivas's husband is cooperating, but they also suggest he may know more than he's offered so far.

However, they are not calling him a person of interest in what happened to her.”
This is why I thought the deputy's suspension could all be about him being <modsnip: profanity/name calling>, but not necessarily directly involved.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is why I thought the deputy's suspension could all be about him being <modsnip: profanity/name calling>, but not necessarily directly involved.
Exactly. I don’t think the deputy is criminally involved other than trying to get insider info. But sounds like the husband was wanting to see what info LE had. I think that’s curious.

Last edited by a moderator:
(snipped for focus)
Remember, too, she made a uturn after the carjacking, then went back to the intersection. I'm sure she was told to do this to discourage any of the vehicles behind them from following them. Probably shook the police off by doing this as well.
They went South (a right turn) on Tuskawilla (If I am reading everything correctly).
I believe since She was in the left turn lane, they had to do a U Turn and come back around to the intersection to be able to turn right.

This became paywalled for me but I did read that there was alledgedly 10mm ammo at the scene of the tow truck murder and the green Acura was seen fleeing the scene

Still reading however
The lead detective whose information was accessed is being protected by additional resources as a precaution.
"The last place that anybody would want to go is around this detective, I can promise you that," Lemma said
Are they concerned that that dectective is in danger? Dear Lord!

Exactly. I don’t think the deputy is criminally involved other than trying to get insider info. But sounds like the husband was wanting to see what info LE had. I think that’s curious.
Get insider info for who exactly?
That can be criminal if they use their connection to put others at danger or try to obstruct the case, no?

IF the husband has a questionable past, I would assume the deputy would've known that, having grown up together and remaining family friends. It's interesting to me that IF the hubby is involved with anything questionable, that the deputy would even be associated with him.

The deputy was charged with several things, including the facilitation of a felony. He looked up personal information about the detective in charge of Katherine's murder case, and gave it to her husband. Why? Why would a deputy be more interested in illegally assisting this man and attempting to deceive police, than in keeping his job? What was in it for him?

The investigator is now "being protected by additional resources." Sherrif Lemma called it "incredibly frightening."

Hmmm

The deputy has been arrested but main stream media (MSM) or law enforcement (LE) has not labeled him a person of interest (POI). This is a bit unique to what we’re used to seeing. I’d hit the blue Report link and ask a moderator for clarification to be sure.
I thought he was released from duty without pay? This took such a hard turn and I'm still trying to grasp it all. So IMO

I'm having a hard time keeping up. I need a whiteboard with lots of pins and red yarn.

This is a hot mess. I'm going to need a thorough comprehensive report on this. IMO

Here's a good article that goes over everything

Can someone explain who called the phone number on the back of the car and who they are? And why Katherine was driving a car with that number on it? I'm so confused about that part
Per the presser, LE called the number. The husband answered.

Per the presser, ownership of the vehicle was screwy. Had been sold but title never transferred.

JMO

Per the presser, LE called the number. The husband answered.

Per the presser, ownership of the vehicle was screwy. Had been sold but title never transferred.

JMO
Ok, I think I was just confused about the order of information shared in the presser. I thought they were saying that the number on the car had something to do with the Orange County Sherriff who has been arrested/appeared in court today on disclosing information to the husband.

This is so confusing - in the presser they even said it's like a TV show

Also, just to add... the tow truck company that the murdered tow truck driver partially owned and/or worked for has a ton of bad reviews. Their rating is 1.1 on Yelp. A lot of reviews mentioned how they were forced to pay an outrageous fee to get their vehicles back. Once they got their car back from the company's lot, they noticed that valuable items in their cars were missing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny
Back