Found Deceased OK, Veronica Butler 27 & Jilian Kelley 39, Vehicle Abandoned, Texas County, 30 Mar 2024 #4 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
In any other case this would be incredibly weird, in this one though, it's par for the course. Imagine being friends with a guy who threatens people with firearms, and oh yeah, helps commit a double murder.

I have other thoughts about this, but they're best left unsaid until we know more.
I would think that these <modsnip - no link> would not be friends with someone who is establishment, especially a judge. So this is odd to me. Was this friendship genuine, or pretense on the part of TA and Cullum in order to use and influence him in any legal wrangling? Or is this judge not exactly clean cut in his occupation ?
But what do I know, maybe they both enjoyed fishing or whatever.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a hard time seeing PG as just an innocent person caught up in their schemes. He not only was present at the murders, but he was also involved in the February attempt on Veronica's life. He's a grown man and appears to be in it up to the brim of his Stetson hat.
It makes me wonder what kind of evidence he might have that he could have turned over to law enforcement about the other four, or anyone else in their merry band of misfits. Considering how much of a hand he had in the plot to murder Veronica, I can't imagine LE giving him complete immunity from prosecution just for testifying about the other four, since they already have so much evidence against them. Leniency, perhaps, but complete immunity?

But perhaps this isn't the first mission they've undertaken and he's got the dirt on quite a few more illegal activities they've gotten away with. Now that might just be some valuable information.

I would think that these members of a sovereign citizen group would not be friends with someone who is establishment, especially a judge. So this is odd to me. Was this friendship genuine, or pretense on the part of TA and Cullum in order to use and influence him in any legal wrangling? Or is this judge not exactly clean cut in his occupation ?
I think it also speaks volumes that this judge is not only selling to openly admit but give a recorded interview w MSM that he was at TC’s house at time of arrest… and then goes on to correct his own statement to make it clear he still considers TC to be a friend.

I’m not saying that it means anything nefarious about the judge. Moreso meaning this speaks to the normalization of these beliefs and/or behaviors in this circle of people and/or town/county. Again… not generalizing to say everyone in the county feels this way or has similar beliefs to TA/TC and the CTs, but just thinking their “convictions” or association w anti-government groups don’t seem to have caused much concern prior to these last couple of weeks.

In any other case this would be incredibly weird, in this one though, it's par for the course. Imagine being friends with a guy who threatens people with firearms, and oh yeah, helps commit a double murder.

I have other thoughts about this, but they're best left unsaid until we know more.
This is turning into some pretty backwoods carp.

I’m beginning to fully understand why they thought they could get away with this. Maybe the DOJ needs to take a close look at elected officials in this area.

I would think that these members of a sovereign citizen group would not be friends with someone who is establishment, especially a judge. So this is odd to me. Was this friendship genuine, or pretense on the part of TA and Cullum in order to use and influence him in any legal wrangling? Or is this judge not exactly clean cut in his occupation ?
All the residents in this rural, desolate county, except for the oil field workers and welders that migrate with their drill site, are distantly related and/or have known each other since grade school.

Bringing a post back around from the previous thread:

I am surmising the flatbed was to remove the heavy duty backhoe or excavator (I forget what was used...) to dig the hole to bury them on Beasley's property. The property owner stated that when he returned home the machine was gone.
“What I see is that the Kia should have been loaded on the flatbed, the women put into it, then the car and all buried in the pre-dug hole. Then the flatbed would have moved the digging machine.”

ETA: quoted post is from @CuriousCricket

A skid was used to dig a hole and move concrete. It seems like the predug hole could have easily been made large enough to accommodate a car. With ramps, the Kia could have been driven onto the flatbed truck, provided it was drivable and/or there was time to load it.

But the car was not moved, so as others have postulated, either the car was not drivable; or the operation was interrupted (Jilian and her gun? Approaching passersby?). And evidence that should not have been left behind belied the victims’ ordeal.

I also wonder if there was a 911 call made at some point by the victims…during the presser, the agent was cagey about whether the victims had any contact with LE.

All imo.

Last edited:
I think the autopsy results may become significant in determining if one or all of the perps are prosecuted under Death Penalty conditions.

If there is a finding of a specific fatal injury that can be tied to one person over others in the attacks, this might be the DP evidence. For example: Victim #1 has a lethal gunshot wound and the gun was shot by Perp A, while the other 3 perps did not have a gun, then Perp A gets the primary DP prosecution.

And what is the fascination with blunt object injuries in this strange group? Anvils, hammers. Weird.
IMO, that fascination with blunt object injuries tells the tale. There has never been any "official" information that the perps used a gun, or even had one. JK apparently had one. I think VB and JK were "stunned" and beaten with hammers. Maybe that's why the autopsies are taking so long. JMO.

Thanks MassGuy. Looking at these photos of the women and seeing their beautiful smiles sends shivers down my spine to think how terrified they must have felt in their final moments on earth before being ruthlessly executed by a bunch of evil monsters. Unfathomable.
So sad for these women, their children and families.

May justice be swift and harsh.

RIP Veronica and Jilian

IMHO

Last edited:
One of the things that confuses me about the visitation hand-off is why wasn't there a neutral place like the police station used for drop-off and pick-up of the children?? Has this been discussed? This relationship between TA and VB sounds very acrimonious. You'd think that this type of exchange would be ordered by the court to ensure that everything went smoothly.

JMO.
Yes, discussed quite a bit. This was the established meet up place by the courts.
I am sure someone else has given you that fact.
BUT... I sooo hope the primary supervisor, CB will speak up---to better explain the why's and how's this location came about
ESPECIALLY since dear Veronica wanted LE presence....

Another thing I've wondered is if TA had a say in the court ordering her son (Wrangler) to go into rehab. If she really did have a lot of pull with authorities in her county, maybe they'd listen to her if she "suggested" that when he gets released from jail, it might be best for him to go to in-patient rehab for awhile. Maybe just to get him out of the way and give a solid alibi for his whereabouts during the murders. Whether he knew the plan or not... not sure.
Yes, perhaps the same way that the WR domestic charge seemed to go nowhere or was dropped?

Moo

<modsnip - quoted post was off topic>

I don't want to be eating or otherwise consuming any product produced by these loonies.

What do you think they are growing? It can't be beef. The FDA supervises the safety and quality of beef and I'm sure not buying soverign citizen beef. Or grain. Or anything.

Are the farming weed? Or meth? Or Fentanyl? or the other horrible drugs?

Last edited by a moderator:
IDK, odd exchange imo to have about a “good friend”.

Maybe folks just know each other in passing and so wouldn’t know about passionate personal beliefs but other interviews with locals indicated there was a level of fear about speaking out about “Gods Misfits” and the involved parties and TA in particular and the old school where they used to meetup.

MOO

I think this case needs a trial in a different court in Oklahoma City

Away from this aggregate of malevolence and graft.
Absolutely agree.

I posted earlier that iirc entire county of Cimarron was over 1,000 sq miles with a population around 2,500 folks. Texas County in the 2020 US census had a population of 21,400 people and 2,041 sq miles. Is it possible to find appropriately unbiased jurors to even seat a jury with these stats?
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member