NJ NJ - Margaret Fox, 14, Burlington, 24 June 1974

Margaret has been missing for almost 50 years. Without DNA to connect a potential perpetrator, investigators are restricted somewhat to older methods.

The theory of Margaret being the victim of a serial rapist/pedophile/killer is one with merit. A study of known serial offenders might turn up something.

One example (out of many) who comes to mind is Robert Bowman, currently serving a life sentence on Ohio for the abduction and murder of Eileen Adams in 1968.

I haven't seen it anywhere else, but there's a podcast about Eileen that states that Bowman died in prison.

I haven't seen it anywhere else, but there's a podcast about Eileen that states that Bowman died in prison.
Good riddance if true. I only brought Robert Bowman up as an example of a known child killer who had been active and moving about freely for decades before capture. There certainly were/are many others.

By knowing where serial offenders were at specific times might help identify potential perpetrators of unsolved disappearances or murders.

Again, "Marshall" seems to have a lot more skill and planning ability than your garden variety crim -- does this indicate a decent level of education? -- although he could be a Korea or Vietnam vet and learned skills from there.

Can cadaver dogs smell where remains may have been and were moved 5ish years ago ?

I have a neighbor who I thought resembled a “ deviant “ my best friend and I encountered on our way home from a basketball game in the 1970’s.

Flash forward to me calling a welfare check when the lights hadn’t come on in his house for days…my other neighbor and I had knocked and knocked on his door. No answer. The police came and knocked for about half an hour before he came out….and his gait gave me pause. Flashback to the 70’s.

That was 5ish years ago. The house is still empty. He left. Just took his truck and left a house he has been in since 1956. Didn’t sell it. Nothing…..but tall grass, over grown greenery and a box rotting on the front porch.

I found him on line in a one bed apt in Tucson.
Now the internet says he died in 2022.

I called the Philly FBI since it’s the closest but they didn’t seem interested. I dunno. It bugs me.

ETA…..war vet and an avid knife collector

Can cadaver dogs smell where remains may have been and were moved 5ish years ago ?

I have a neighbor who I thought resembled a “ deviant “ my best friend and I encountered on our way home from a basketball game in the 1970’s.

Flash forward to me calling a welfare check when the lights hadn’t come on in his house for days…my other neighbor and I had knocked and knocked on his door. No answer. The police came and knocked for about half an hour before he came out….and his gait gave me pause. Flashback to the 70’s.

That was 5ish years ago. The house is still empty. He left. Just took his truck and left a house he has been in since 1956. Didn’t sell it. Nothing…..but tall grass, over grown greenery and a box rotting on the front porch.

I found him on line in a one bed apt in Tucson.
Now the internet says he died in 2022.

I called the Philly FBI since it’s the closest but they didn’t seem interested. I dunno. It bugs me.

ETA…..war vet and an avid knife collector
It all comes down to getting a law enforcement agency which has legal jurisdiction in your area interested in your suspicions.

If you believe he may have been involved in a specific case, like that of a missing person, contact the case officer and pass your thoughts and information. It is best to write it all down in advance.

As to cadaver dogs' abilities, that depends on many factors, but a well trained and experienced dog can do pretty amazing things.

So, you think that this creepy guy is "John Marshall" and he had her remains there?

Same town she disappeared from. He definitely looked like the guy who asked for directions for “ a bar” from across the street from us…then magically appeared on our side a half block up with his pants down around his ankles.

Would a person who does this to innocents …..commit murder? I dunno.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny
Back