Found Deceased OK, Veronica Butler 27 & Jilian Kelley 39, Vehicle Abandoned, Texas County, 30 Mar 2024 #5 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the previous thread CuriousCricket wrote :
"...Am I the only one who thinks it's an oxymoron that the movement claims the law has no jurisdiction over them, yet they spend the money and time to file papers in the "legal" system . . . completely nuts -- in my opinion."

Logic is clearly not a requirement for those in the Misfits. While they are claiming to be against the government they are not against taking money from said government. A quick look at the farm subsidies received by TC, TA & Cole and their various entities show that each of them has received many thousands of dollars from the government through various programs

Clearly they have no qualms about biting the hand that feeds.

These 4 sat and waited to be arrested for two weeks/14 days knowing they were being "looked at". Cullum was prepared to run.

So, with three of them appearing to have the funds for a sudden, large vacation, why did they all sit and wait?

Beause of the children I assume.... For 2 of them.

Is that believed to be an enclosed trailer? Such as for moving horses or the like? And one wonders whether that was for simply blocking a road or perhaps also a backup to haul….. I won’t include the thought. :( ETA….. from the NN video link I see that it is a long mostly enclosed trailer likely for either livestock such as cattle, swine, etc. or horses.

Have any pictures of the supposed ‘flatbed’ ever surfaced? MOO
I think the News Nation TV report suggested the victims may have transported in it. I also wondered if a car would fit in it.

Also, when thinking gets strange, it's like corrupted files in a computer and the errors become exponential. Without self introspection and basic understanding of something as profound as "Go and sin more", one corrupt thought or act turns into a hundred and a hundred into a thousand. Whatever level of bad actor we're talking about, they all have their shields and justifications.
Yes, it's interesting to me they seemingly didn't go to church but started their own: IMO it's much harder to contemplate murder when you're listening to sermons...so, seems they didn't want to feel that cognitive dissonance, and made their own little echo chamber. I wonder when that happened.

JMO

I think you're correct. I'm not clear about it, but normally custody issues are between parents...
JMO
Yes on this element! And it is surprising IMO that TA was apparently so heavily involved with legal and court filings in the child custody matter and with the lawyer.

It really is rather unsettling, when one looks now at the aftermath and destruction left in her and her crew’s wake. MOO

Is that believed to be an enclosed trailer? Such as for moving horses or the like? And one wonders whether that was for simply blocking a road or perhaps also a backup to haul….. I won’t include the thought. :( ETA….. from the NN video link I see that it is a long mostly enclosed trailer likely for either livestock such as cattle, swine, etc. or horses.

Have any pictures of the supposed ‘flatbed’ ever surfaced? MOO
BBM

I haven't seen any and still would like know who drove what to the scene. We only that the Twomblys took a flatbed and a pick up and someone brought that trailer out there. What and who was pulling the trailer?

I'm confused because Tifany purposely never filed for custody of the grandchildren until all her methods/ploys of keeping the children away from Veronica and even Wrangler ran out, (i.e. Wrangler getting arrested and the decision to give joint custody in 2022 to Wrangler and Veronica, and unlike Wrangler, Veronica didn't give in to Tifany and continued to show up for time with her children no matter how many times Tifany made this difficult for her, cancelations, being late, accusations, Tifany's attempts to negatively influence everyone about Veronica and even her son, Wrangler and still Veronica complied completely until she could and did file for sole custody) so is this the lawyer Tifany hired when she did eventually file for custody years later because I thought that was sealed? Did they unseal this? I guess I don't see significance of him being her attorney for custody other than a last ditch effort by Tifany to pay top price at that time for his famous name on the custody paperwork because the custody battle all these years was between Veronica and Wrangler's seperate attorneys? Excuse my lack of sleep and ignorance if I'm wrong, still trying to save this pupper. Thank you everyone. I'm excited to catch up, I've missed all the updates. I'll delete this if I'm completely wrong, thank you.
BBM
Veronica had not filed for sole custody. Her attorney did an interview with NN, I believe, stating they were seeking increased visitations, and eventually felt it would lead to filing for full custody, as that was the goal.

If you listen the Stephen Jones interview, he has represented TA for quite sometime and was very aware of the years of contentious custody battle. There’s additional paperwork that has been filed we are not privy too. Jones was TA’s longtime attorney! MOO
EBM correction.

Last edited:
BBM

I haven't seen any and still would like know who drove what to the scene. We only that the Twomblys took a flatbed and a pick up and someone brought that trailer out there. What and who was pulling the trailer?

That would surely block the road very effectively, much more than a flatbed. It would also conceal whatever was going on behind it.

I'm confused because Tifany purposely never filed for custody of the grandchildren until all her methods/ploys of keeping the children away from Veronica and even Wrangler ran out, (i.e. Wrangler getting arrested and the decision to give joint custody in 2022 to Wrangler and Veronica, and unlike Wrangler, Veronica didn't give in to Tifany and continued to show up for time with her children no matter how many times Tifany made this difficult for her, cancelations, being late, accusations, Tifany's attempts to negatively influence everyone about Veronica and even her son, Wrangler and still Veronica complied completely until she could and did file for sole custody) so is this the lawyer Tifany hired when she did eventually file for custody years later because I thought that was sealed? Did they unseal this? I guess I don't see significance of him being her attorney for custody other than a last ditch effort by Tifany to pay top price at that time for his famous name on the custody paperwork because the custody battle all these years was between Veronica and Wrangler's seperate attorneys? Excuse my lack of sleep and ignorance if I'm wrong, still trying to save this pupper. Thank you everyone. I'm excited to catch up, I've missed all the updates. I'll delete this if I'm completely wrong, thank you.
Stephen Jones was TA's most recent attorney. He was interviewed regarding this case a few days ago (linked below).

As to why she hired Jones specifically, there aren't a ton of attorneys in NW Oklahoma. Maybe he was willing to travel to Cimarron. But part of me thinks she wanted Jones due to his association with McVeigh.

I wonder if he ever suspected she was making attempts on VBs life with the God's Misfits crew........

ETA: we don't actually know if TA ever properly filed for custody. The proper route for her to do so would ha e been via guardianship, which requires both parents to be unfit. Guardianship proceedings are automatically sealed

I agree, a sense of proportion frequently gets lost in the aftermath of these kinds of arrests.

IMO, the world is not made up of people (us) who are completely pure, angelic beings who have no narcissistic tendencies, have never acted even remotely hypocritocally, etc, and then those others (them) who are evil incarnate through and through in every aspect of their nature.

IMO, those are exactly the kind of ideas that the killers used to justify committing these murders. And I can see how easy it is for people to generate these convictions.

The facts are, these are people who apparently managed not to kill people, until their 40's and 50's.

They liked children, and dogs, and other people, and got along pretty well: otherwise they'd have been locked up decades ago

I think it's much more realistic to try to understand how people can somehow get to such extremes of thinking and action, not only to get a group of people to agree to kill two mothers, but to somehow fail to consider the consequences for themselves if they got caught.

I haven't been posting, but I noticed way back, when I wrote that TA may have confessed out of remorse, people misunderstood that as feeling empathy for her victims.

That's not what I meant. Very few people feel that about someone they hate. Remorse is feeling sorry that you did something very stupid, and are now going to suffer the consequences.

JMO
Eloquently stated. I always wonder how people get to that state of mind where they have nothing to center themselves.

That’s why, people are often shocked when those they know commit atrocious acts.

The mind is a powerful thing no matter which way you bend it.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member