Found Deceased OK, Veronica Butler 27 & Jilian Kelley 39, Vehicle Abandoned, Texas County, 30 Mar 2024 #5 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
She then bought three prepaid, unregistered burner phones.
Then bought five stun guns at a local gun shop.
Yes, and imo, 5 stun guns purchased at once by older local lady w/some community standing seems like quite a memorable purchase to me. Wonder if she was asked why she was buying them or offered up some excuse?

Nancy Grace's April 16 publication: "BODIES FOUND, POOLS OF BLOOD DISCOVERED, AS MOMS MISS BIRTHDAY PARTY" had something I'd not heard before.

According to one of the guests, Dr. William Morrone, Medical Examiner etc., the bodies of VB and JK were not decomposed as much as they should have been if they were placed in the ground the night they were killed.

Now, from the info from the burner phones, I personally wonder about the accuracy of Dr. Morrone's assessment and if he has factored in the chilly nights and especially the burial at 10 feet.

Has anyone else seen this?
Sometimes farmers/ranchers that process meat and / or hunt will have large commercial refrigerators or freezers on their property. If you are going to store the meat of an entire cow, bison, elk, bear, etc. for personal use, ain’t going to fit in your kitchen Frigidaire!

Added: Good place to keep bodies cool. Do we have reason to think “burial” was the same day as murders?

Only a thought.

Last edited:
I just can't get over the level of stupidity in this case. We live in a day and age where computers/phones/cctv footage tell us everything.
So...........
TA did an online search for:
* how to get someone out of their house * taser pain level
* gun shops
* prepaid cell phones

As long as she went that far, she may as well have googled how big a hole do you need to bury a Kia, and how big a horse trailer do you need to haul a Kia, if your flatbed isn't a rollback.

Sometimes people that process meat and / or hunt will have large commercial refrigerators or freezers on their property. If you are going to store the meat of an entire cow, bison, elk, bear, etc. for personal use, ain’t going to fit in your kitchen Frigidaire!
Yes, but I think it was reported that the skid steer was gone by shortly after noon the day of the murders, and I would assume that is what was used to cover the hole back up, so I would say the bodies were buried immediately after being brought to the location, most likely. JMO

Yes, and imo, 5 stun guns purchased at once by older local lady w/some community standing seems like quite a memorable purchase to me. Wonder if she was asked why she was buying them or offered up some excuse?
Well, that's a place where what I consider to be animal abuse to be an every day part of life, including shocking helpless animals. So, no, I doubt they'd give it a second thought.

Well, that's a place where what I consider to be animal abuse to be an every day part of life, including shocking helpless animals. So, no, I doubt they'd give it a second thought.
I see what u mean, except it seems to be the consensus that the kind of stun guns she bought would never be bought for prodding cattle, imo. I would certainly hope not, cattleprods or whatever they use nowadays are bad enough in my mind! (animal abuse, as u said)

I just can't get over the level of stupidity in this case. We live in a day and age where computers/phones/cctv footage tell us everything.
So...........
* gun shops
* prepaid cell phones

Yes. "How to get someone out of their house." Wonder where that ranked on Google search that day?

There is a kind of arrogant, willful ignorance at play in this woman and her sycophantic cohorts. JMO.

I may be wrong, but I see these four as being defiant enough that they will not accept a plea bargains. I think they will demand trials, and then, when convicted, decry the corrupt criminal justice system, much as they decry the corrupt government in general, apparently. JMO
I doubt the prosecution will offer a plea deal to these toxic narcissists.

JMO

Yes, but I think it was reported that the skid steer was gone by shortly after noon the day of the murders, and I would assume that is what was used to cover the hole back up, so I would say the bodies were buried immediately after being brought to the location, most likely. JMO
That's weird, because the guy that rented tad that ground said he got up at noon and the skid steer wasn't there anymore. So, does that mean they did all that in just a couple of hours ? Or do I have my timing off ?

So...........
* gun shops
* prepaid cell phones

Same here. I'm technically challenged and even I know this stuff. But, beyond that, I just can't understand how it is that anyone thinks they can murder two people, one whom with they're in a contentious relationship, and think what? - nobody's going to be looking straight at YOU? It has to be arrogance as much as stupidity.

Good point.

I’ve been with you all on this case since start but admit with voluminous amount of posting, have not been able to fully read every word.

Pretty sure that option is available everywhere- if people making the exchanges find it convenient and are willing to do it.

What might not be realistic is a constant police presence at all custody exchange sites that are not at the police or sheriff station. Evidently, the sheriff did provide such a presence at remote sites, but then discontinued it because it his judgement and based on available information, it was not warranted.

The sheriff's judgement was wrong, but then again, he was not issued a crystal ball.
The Sheriff needs some serious training in domestic violence. So does the Judge who denied the Protection Order.

JMO

That she was the one personally buying these items suggests the group isn’t very large IMO

That's weird, because the guy that rented tad that ground said he got up at noon and the skid steer wasn't there anymore. So, does that mean they did all that in just a couple of hours ? Or do I have my timing off ?
Twomblys were home by noon. Tifany picked up the kids around noon. Yeah, it sounds like they worked fast. Plus, the burial site is just across the street from Tad's property.

I have never understood denying requests for restraining orders/PPOs. What possible harm can they do? Isn't it, basically stay a certain distance away from and do not contact someone?
Well, it is infringing on a person's freedom, which of course, in America, at least is sacrosanct. I suppose all requests for restraining orders have to scrutinized and only granted if there's a real risk of danger, and yes, that's always going to be a subjective call in some ways. I'm sure there would be and probably even are a lot of frivolous requests made out of pettiness or vindictiveness or other invalid reasons, given the contentiousness of these kinds of situations.

Her personal history suggests it has always been the case that it would have to be a pretty small group for her to be leader of it, imo.

That’s true. If it was a larger group with any sort of anti-govt focus, I doubt the members would be overly impressed with the leader’s fixation on family squabbles involving her grandchildren.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crazy_visitor