TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so someone else mentioned Fargo earlier in this trial. I never saw Fargo. Can someone please explain the reference?

I think that you have to see the movie to get it. Everyone in "Fargo" is so, detached from what is going on, as if it is perfectly normal to discuss an autopsy and wolf down a huge sandwich at the same time.

William Macy was so perfect for the role of the "villian", complete idiot, who screws up everything. He would be great playing CD in the movie of this crime.

Ok so someone else mentioned Fargo earlier in this trial. I never saw Fargo. Can someone please explain the reference?
I don't know if people are talking about the TV series or the film. I only know the film.

In the film there is a lot of talking about crimes and going to jail because that's what the film is about (botched staged kidnapping for ransom). The ending scene has a female cop talking very plainly and pleasantly to an arrestee (who murdered two people) about how he has just destroyed his life. Maybe that's it? She's very blunt yet pleasant about it.

ETA: Also, 100% everything @mickey2942 said. Great film, I highly recommend. Blew my mind in high school.

Did Chad ( that someone saw) ever meet or hangout around Tylee or JJ .

Sorry if asked/answered
Moo
Well, he definitely met JJ. We have heard testimony at this trial that JJ scratched Chad's neck. Chad had been to LV's house in Rexburg (and in Arizona), where Tylee and JJ both lived with LV. He had met them both.

Last edited:
William Macy was so perfect for the role of the "villian", complete idiot, who screws up everything. He would be great playing CD in the movie of this crime.
YOU'RE DARN TOOTIN'

However Macy, despite his inherently "disheveled" appearance, is far too good looking to play Chad. Kind of like how Tony Goldwyn had the droning voice down pat but was far too sexy and charismatic to play Warren Jeffs.

I don't know if people are talking about the TV series or the film. I only know the film.

In the film there is a lot of talking about crimes and going to jail because that's what the film is about (botched staged kidnapping for ransom). The ending scene has a female cop talking very plainly and pleasantly to an arrestee (who murdered two people) about how he has just destroyed his life. Maybe that's it? She's very blunt yet pleasant about it.

ETA: Also, 100% everything @mickey2942 said. Great film, I highly recommend. Blew my mind in high school.
Marge, played brilliantly by Frances Mc Dormand is quoted by my family, a movie so worth a watch

I am annoyed when the witnesses are asked to spell their names. Here's an example of what happens:
Attorney to witness: O.K. Will you please spell your name for us?

Witness: It's Turalura Smith -- S - M - I -T -H.

I think that you have to see the movie to get it. Everyone in "Fargo" is so, detached from what is going on, as if it is perfectly normal to discuss an autopsy and wolf down a huge sandwich at the same time.

We should have a contest...to identify the *stars* we think should play the leads in the *mini series* that will come out eventually.
I kind of see Rainn Wilson ("The Office") playing Chad.

Did Chad ( that someone saw) ever meet or hangout around Tylee or JJ .

Sorry if asked/answered
Moo
Chad apparently got into a fight with JJ the same weekend as his murder. That would be after Tylee was buried.

Melanie Gibb reported that Chad brought JJ upstairs to deal with a behavior (or, as I'd call it, an expression by JJ that things were unacceptable) and came back downstairs with scratches on his neck Chad said were caused by JJ.

No surprise that the tall, heavy, murderous lug got physical with a young child. It's right up his cowardly alley.

And JJ would have destroyed him if it were a war of wits.

MOO

Chad actually looked decent once, in that clip where he and Lori were trying to get away from Nate Eaton in Hawaii where Nate keeps asking where the kids are. Not sure how Lori did it, but he had a different hair cut and had lost a few lbs and looked decent at that time. Once Lori got arrested, though, he went back to dorky looking.

Chad actually looked decent once, in that clip where he and Lori were trying to get away from Nate Eaton in Hawaii where Nate keeps asking where the kids are. Not sure how Lori did it, but he had a different hair cut and had lost a few lbs and looked decent at that time. Once Lori got arrested, though, he went back to dorky looking.
I think in one of the messages from before they were married, he said he couldn't wait for her to put him on a fitness regime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
echizenryoma