AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For what it's worth, I have never believed the "Brittney went to confront her Uncle Donnie". She had contacted at least one other person to come and get her before she called DH.

Yes, and Steph confirmed that person spoke voice to Brittney and she was not in any state of upset. Nothing in her demeanor to alarm him. Steph also confirmed that phone call was confirmed by the phone records and what I have since used as her most definite LKA time 6pm-ish 5/30/2012. The phone records that Steph has referenced to us do make it appear that she did arrive at Styx River, texted friends at the same time & cell tower as DH using his phone. So by all information, that we have been given, whatever happened seemed to happen between 11:00-midnight and 1:42am when WWH updates her Facebook with a sick child post to begin her web of lies. Britt has vanished and DH has 40 hours before his fatal meetup before his appointment with LE. Was he meeting someone to pick up a wad of cash for bail? Down the dead end near the family home but far enough away to not violate his child no-contact order? Or a last kiss before I go in for certain arrest?
Anyone have stats on suicides in vehicles? Don't 90% walk away from the vehicle first?

heartbreaking. Still only read the subtitles so far.
"Brittney's stepmother reveals to MailOnline that missing teen's daughter Pxxxx, 3, thinks she works for TV station because she sees her photograph on television so often"

that damn memorial "rock" - look, I want to think (because she IS a mother) that the memorial rock, the big wreath with the letter B and everything right there - dead center - in her lawn, is a big F U to Wendy and anyone else who knows where Brittney is. The other part of me thinks it's a deflector, away from what Chessie knows and hides. I'm torn between the two and I see it as having no middle ground.

I don't think chessie know's what happened too brit but I think she know's more then she say's! I believe she protected her brother and sister's at first because she didn't want her name brought up in the sex abuse! Well it happened anyway's and that's when chessie started accusing Wendy up until then it was DH that was the devil!

DailyMail Online UK - Mother of missing Brittney Wood makes shocking plea to her own SISTER to reveal where body of teen who was 'about to expose family pedophile ring' is buried

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...sing-teen-pleads-SISTER-tell-body-buried.html

Thanks so much for posting this article link. It's very upsetting though. BBM

I asked what Chessie believes before I went to bed and come morning I get an answer in this long article.

Chessie, whose palid skin and voice, raspy from smoking, makes her appear much older than her 43 years, was happy to talk about her daughter.

According Chessie, her daughter was silenced because she was about to tell police what had been going on for as long as eight years.

"My daughter died because she was going to stand up and tell the truth', she said. 'My daughter died protecting people she cared about. I don't care what other people say she was doing the right thing."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ds-SISTER-tell-body-buried.html#ixzz2n0ftoHm3
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Here's my favorite CW line so far:
Wood, herself facing sodomy and child abuse claims told MailOnline:

'I just beg her to tell the truth.
No more hiding and no more lies'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tney-Wood-pleads-SISTER-tell-body-buried.html
article-2520771-19EEF64500000578-912_634x422.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/12/09/article-2520771-19EEF64500000578-912_634x422.jpg

article-2520771-19DBE96700000578-212_306x423.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/12/09/article-2520771-19DBE96700000578-212_306x423.jpg

that damn memorial "rock" - look, I want to think (because she IS a mother) that the memorial rock, the big wreath with the letter B and everything right there - dead center - in her lawn, is a big F U to Wendy and anyone else who knows where Brittney is. The other part of me thinks it's a deflector, away from what Chessie knows and hides. I'm torn between the two and I see it as having no middle ground.

I never thought it was anytbing but an attempt to look llke she was "doing" something, because imo she seemed to lack the effort it requires to actively walk & search areas maybe known to her & her siblings, for her daughter. Imo she was thinking if she looked like she cared she might receive some sympathy donations or maybe a spot on the news which could also turn to donations. Imo.

Today will be a hard day for me. It breaks my heart to accept that Brittney is really gone. Still don't want to accept it. I feel such anguish when I think about that precious little girl growing up without enough protection. Nobody stopped it. I am shaken by what has been going on in this family for years.

Thankful to the victims that came forward and I will continue to pray for a better future for them now.

I think Jennifer is a patsy. Easy one, you can keep your chicken & eggs and stop sharing *advertiser censored* with your bestie and speak out and protect all children.

I think Scott should not have waited until his mid 40s to roll. He should have stayed in Tennessee and not faced the incriminating crisis he is in now but you still took that chance. Somewhere in this, you're still holding your head up. You're still a puzzle.

I think Mendy is an obedient child.

I think Donald may have been thinking he was meeting Brittney to ride to LE together. Even though, she had not responded during the last 24 hours, she was still good to her word and would have been there if she could have been.

I think Chessie may or may not still be in denial who helped or commanded Wendy to have the knowledge Chessie believes she has.

I think Brownlee, Cumbaa, Morgan, Dustin will never abuse another child.

I think Paul or Derek will never have to receive or abuse another child.

That is 11 of the 12 perps. I never ever heard/used that word before WS, fwiw :)

To Wendy, give it up, it's over. Who is lucky 13?

Brittney successfully has broken this family's generations of child sex abuse. That's all she wanted and she got it.

Today will be a hard day for me. It breaks my heart to accept that Brittney is really gone. Still don't want to accept it. I feel such anguish when I think about that precious little girl growing up without enough protection. Nobody stopped it. I am shaken by what has been going on in this family for years.

Thankful to the victims that came forward and I will continue to pray for a better future for them now.

BBM
I still have hope that Brittney is safe and well somewhere. I realize how improbable that sounds, but I just can not completely give up until there is proof.

As far as what any relative of Brittney has to say, there are only two people I trust to tell the truth.

It would be great if whoever writes a book about this case puts a percentage of the profits into a trust for P. I am sure it will never come to pass though.

Just speculating ... and exploring all angles ...

What if DH and BW had concocted some story to save their butts at the expense of some other butts and that DH had been planning on revealing that concocted story to LE at that Friday am meeting he never made it to, because ...

someone/s may have caught wind of the possible concocted story and put an end to it and them?

Are there any film/photos of DH in illegal behavior or just film/photos of the many other/s we are hearing about?

If what was written in those letters to/from Wendy were true, and if it does name Chessie along with other females involved in this, then I think it would be safe to assume Brittney knew also of her own mother's deeds. I thought it was odd that so many females were mentioned, makes me think the writer was female or at least identified with the females involved for whatever reason.

But yet from the beginning, Chessie said they were only aware of accusations against Donnie.

But then because of the investigation going forward, the house of cards begins to fall. Victims come forward, and it shows nearly everybody had an interest at the investigation being cut off at Donnie.

I'm not saying Donnie was murdered, I honestly can't see how anybody could try to murder a man of that size, let along keep enough to control to actually make it appear to be suicide. (Unless he was drugged.. or something.. idk)

I've always thought Donnie had something to do with Brittney's disappearance. But who does that really protect? Not Donnie, since his accuser was evidently NOT Brittney and had already gone to authorities.

If other victims hadn't have come forward after Brittney's disappearance, then would it have been effectively sealed off at Donnie? I think that was the motive for her disappearance, to protect the rest of them.

I don't know, maybe Donald Holland thought he was sparing everyone else with his suicide, and maybe he got rid of Brittney to also spare everyone else?

Thinking out loud~ I'm sorry

article-2520771-19EEF63A00000578-264_634x421.jpg

Memorial: A stone tribute outside Chessie's home sits beneath a wreath with a 'B' for Brittney next to a fallen Christmas tree. Family members that MailOnline talked to believe there is no hope Brittney is still alive

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ds-SISTER-tell-body-buried.html#ixzz2n12itEMP

Is this the craziest memorial thingy ever? What's with the Christmas tree laying on its side? My apologies to Steph, but this article is the biggest load of cr@p I've read in a long time.

That news article said that Brittney was also a victim when she was younger. How could they do that to her knowing she had already suffered it, and the man was sent to prison?

Not sure this all started with Donald. It seems to go back farther. I'm thinking about what I heard, that Gma suggested Brittney was a liar in that other court case. Nobody was protecting these children. I mean how unstoppable was Donnie that everybody just joined in with him instead of blowing the whistle on what was happening to their children. I guess they all want to blame it on Donald, but look at all the adults that went along with him.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tney-Wood-pleads-SISTER-tell-body-buried.html

"Family members interviewed by MailOnline portray Holland as the ringleader of the alleged sex ring."

He is without doubt the most evil of them all,' said *** Brittney's aunt.
"He was manipulative and was the one person who ran all of this. It all started with him."

article-2520771-19EEF63A00000578-264_634x421.jpg

Memorial: A stone tribute outside Chessie's home sits beneath a wreath with a 'B' for Brittney next to a fallen Christmas tree. Family members that MailOnline talked to believe there is no hope Brittney is still alive

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ds-SISTER-tell-body-buried.html#ixzz2n12itEMP

Is this the craziest memorial thingy ever? What's with the Christmas tree laying on its side? My apologies to Steph, but this article is the biggest load of cr@p I've read in a long time.

Just jumping off ...

I scanned through that article and didn't really look at the photo you posted above...

When I saw your post, at initial glace, the "B" wreath looked to me like it was mounted on top of the van vehicle and so proportionally looked HUGE and didn't seem that far out of the realm of possibilities for this family so that possibility didn't shock me. :giggle:

Then, I realized the "B" wreath was mounted to an arched arbor support structure above the memorial boulder.

And ... the fallen artificial tree barren of much ornamentation just seemed to perfectly fit the whole sorry picture!

Just jumping off ...

I scanned through that article and didn't really look at the photo you posted above...

When I saw your post, at initial glace, the "B" wreath looked to me like it was mounted on top of the van vehicle and so proportionally looked HUGE and didn't seem that far out of the realm of possibilities for this family so that possibility didn't shock me. :giggle:

Then, I realized the "B" wreath was mounted to an arched arbor support structure above the memorial boulder.

And ... the fallen artificial tree barren of much ornamentation just seemed to perfectly fit the whole sorry picture!

Notice the four rocks that say In God We Trust. Oddly the Christmas tree fell over hiding the God rock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tkm0284