AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I grabbed a ton (screen captures) and BOY did Chessie not once look at the camera. Watch her eyes everyone. When she speaks about Brittney, if she felt she would know etc - Chessie looks up and away. As most of us know, that's a sign of deception and lying. She faked cry and there were no tears. She knows, she's lying. She's totally totally lying. An honest person does NOT do what she just did. If you watch past videos of her speaking (go look on youtube for the memorial) - she does the same thing when she's speaking about her theories or when she's asked point blank if she knows where Brittney is (the interview with Perez with TJ there is another example and probably the best one to date). However, when she speaks about herself - facts etc - she doesn't say "um" and she doesn't stammer, she also doesn't look up and away.

Here's something that y'all aren't aware of. When I heard about the search I left my job rush there and what did I find? Chessie was there with her LAWYER (RED FLAG) JMO. I talked to KK and LE about the search. Just following a lead is all they told me.

My question is why have your atty present if you are "innocent" and no nothing about Brittney's disappearance?

Some thoughts on CW's interview and the WKRG news clip (http://www.wkrg.com/story/24359733/search-renews-for-brittney-wood):

- the reporter says "It's an area familiar to investigators, one they have combed over before" (around the 0:50 mark)
What does that mean? They've searched there before but not an intense search? If it was an intense search, what brought them back? Were previous searches there just done by LE & Klaas Kids or also by volunteers (like some family members who would have reason not to be the best of searchers)?

- Chessie's entire face, demeanor, and voice changes when she says "But something brought them here" and looks up & to the side. She goes from fake-crying/grieving Chessie to pissed Chessie. She looks & sounds so angry at whoever it was that brought LE there.
Anyone else see that? It's around the 1:15 mark. I'd hate to have to come into contact with Chessie's wrath in person. Poor Britt.

I'm thankful to see movement in Britt's case (and searches!).

Sending love to Wally, Steph, Andy, baby P, and Britt's siblings tonight.

In Nov 2012 when KK had another reported about search, they search a dirt pit that is in that same neighborhood (quimby dr) just acres away from this spot.

Thank you Ktgirl and all of WS for your continued support and help in Brittney's disappearance.

Cw has a dog, is it really possible britt could be on the property? You would think the dog would have gone crazy over it. Jmho anyway��

I'm pretty sure this poor dog lives his life chained and can't go more than a few feet away from where he's chained. Dog has probably not gone far enough into the yards/woods to be able to get into anything.

Here's something that y'all aren't aware of. When I heard about the search I left my job rush there and what did I find? Chessie was there with her LAWYER (RED FLAG) JMO. I talked to KK and LE about the search. Just following a lead is all they told me.

My question is why have your atty present if you are "innocent" and no nothing about Brittney's disappearance?

Hi Steph! Good to see you here! We've all been thinking of ya'll.

BIG RED FLAG for sure. It makes me think that CW knows or suspects that something is in those woods and called her lawyer immediately.

Steph, do you know what Brittney's relationship was like with Dustin and Mendy? Were they close?

Hi Steph! Good to see you here! We've all been thinking of ya'll.

BIG RED FLAG for sure. It makes me think that CW knows or suspects that something is in those woods and called her lawyer immediately.

Steph, do you know what Brittney's relationship was like with Dustin and Mendy? Were they close?

Not close like her relationship with DH. I would say oddly close to DH, normal that's my aunts, uncle relationship with WWH, DK & WWK. KWIM?

Can you or anyone confirm that the relative that Derek and his brother met up at before Derek turned himself in for his bond revocation/monitoring violation is from Brittney's father's side? I seem to forget and then get confused that Brittney has more than one gma when neither are very visible in media or social media. TIA.

Yes it was @ Wally's mom's apartment that Derek turned himself in.

I think it's great if CW found God and her true purpose in life looking for other missing people. (cough) :winkaway:

Very funny!
(I know what I'd like to do with that memorial rock!)

Steph, that is really interesting that the lawyer was there for the search, very encouraging for LE I would imagine. Lawyers don't come cheap, who do you reckon was paying for him?

Please know that you and yours are in our thoughts are minds minute by minute.

Honestly, it's crazy thinking about a normal mother's reaction to looking out their front door to an organized search for her daughter's body. The emotion would be so evident. She might sob at the tape line, she might yell her daughter's name between screams of grief that there was this big of a tip for so many to come together.

No this mom is paniced. ready. And has her lawyer on premise. imo she paniced cause she thought they were gonna find something Then braced herself for the inevitable so was ready and called her lawyer, who thought it best to be w/ her instead of being a phone call away if she should need him.

BBM

You are correct! both the CW's that are in her friends list are the sons of her older sis SW and yes he is in prison for armed robbery and escape. As matter of fact he is in the same prison as the step gpa that rapped Britt as a child!

I guess I'm not too bad at this sleuthing thing after all lol
I think he is the one that wrote the letter.

Honestly, it's crazy thinking about a normal mother's reaction to looking out their front door to an organized search for her daughter's body. The emotion would be so evident. She might sob at the tape line, she might yell her daughter's name between screams of grief that there was this big of a tip for so many to come together.

No this mom is paniced. ready. And has her lawyer on premise. imo she paniced cause she thought they were gonna find something Then braced herself for the inevitable so was ready and called her lawyer, who thought it best to be w/ her instead of being a phone call away if she should need him.

I'm thinking the same exact thing. There is definitely a reason she panicked. Why would anyone panic if someone showed up searching for her missing daughter?

You know, this is so, so wrong. Read your post over and over, then went through the motions myself. How many here have done the same? Invision: Picture yourself in the house, you find out there is a huge search for your missing child. One that involves LE and KK. The first thing you do is run to the area, this is YOUR/MY child they are looking for!!!! How can a mother 'distance' themselves from their child like that? Then.....

Who would phone their lawyer? The answer is simple, a person that thought they would need a lawyer.

Look what Steph did, left her job and ran to where Brittney may have been, there was NO reason for her to call a lawyer. Action speaks louder than words. She phoned her lawyer!

My question to all of you, why would CW publicly accuse WWH of knowing where Brittney is?

What a life for Brittney. So heartbreaking.

You know, this is so, so wrong. Read your post over and over, then went through the motions myself. How many here have done the same? Invision: Picture yourself in the house, you find out there is a huge search for your missing child. One that involves LE and KK. The first thing you do is run to the area, this is YOUR/MY child they are looking for!!!! How can a mother 'distance' themselves from their child like that? Then.....

Who would phone their lawyer? The answer is simple, a person that thought they would need a lawyer.

Look what Steph did, left her job and ran to where Brittney may have been, there was NO reason for her to call a lawyer. Action speaks louder than words. She phoned her lawyer!

My question to all of you, why would CW publicly accuse WWH of knowing where Brittney is?

What a life for Brittney. So heartbreaking.

BBM

She never called her sister out until Wendy was in JAIL this latest time not the first time, not anytime before ONLY after BOTH twins where in jail and she was round up with them!

I guess I'm not too bad at this sleuthing thing after all lol
I think he is the one that wrote the letter.

Yep, good sluething!

I don't believe he wrote the letter it was IMO a female's handwriting and this boy is uneducated been in and trouble his entire life being drug from pillar to post.
:twocents:

Yep, good sluething!

I don't believe he wrote the letter it was IMO a female's handwriting and this boy is uneducated been in and trouble his entire life being drug from pillar to post.
:twocents:

Haven't heard lately, does CW's mother still live with CW?

I'm thinking the same exact thing. There is definitely a reason she panicked. Why would anyone panic if someone showed up searching for her missing daughter?

Not defending Chessie, at all, but if my family was a bunch of lying pedophiles and at least one a killer, I might fear what lies accusing me might have led them to not only my back yard but a sister & her husband's back yard as well. It is odd. It does reek of selfish self-interest. But there are 10 other named suspects (and more than that involved maybe) that I don't believe sex crimes are their only crimes.

But I would also suspect any family members living with me now or then for being the biggest fibber of all.

So I don't know really what to think about Chessie's odd reaction.

You are so right TobyWong. What I'm looking for are the dates/locations of the trials. Tried to google myself, just not getting to the correct place. Who here can show me up :) and give a link, pm me a link or tell me exactly what I should be using for search words. All I ever get is municipal courts. I'd like to be able to check the dockets myself, as they do change.

To be clear, my only interest in the trails would be information regarding Brittney. Also would love other details regarding court, however may have to make phone calls, but if anyone knows if cell video is approved.

What I *think* may be happening here is we have rehashed so many times that we're all hoping with the trials coming up we can get more details, anything that can trigger a thought regarding Brittney. So we're waiting. Not forgetting.

To keep Brittney on first page, can we give tips on trial procedures? I am not versed with criminal trials by experience. I don't think I'll be able to attend any in Mobile county, however do plan my best to sit in on those in Baldwin county for Brittney. And while I'm reading all the charges and those charged, I'm not finding which are also in Baldwin.

Now let me show my ignorance: They have hearings to formally charge a person, a hearing that is pretrial?, and then the actual trail? Correct? Now we are at the actual trail stage?

For Brittney, from all of us at WS.

Bringing your post forward as I didn't see this ever addressed & BBM, WK. Those of the 11 with charges in Baldwin Co are noted in the timeline posted in the media thread. The source for the timeline data is the 2nd link listed at the top of the timeline. That links to jurisdiction & charges per defendant, a good source to start a Baldwin courtdate search.

Jurisdiction source (2nd link in timeline): Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #11

Timeline: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL - Brittney Wood 19, Mobile, 5/31/12 Media Links, Timeline, Maps *NO DISCUSSION*

Jennifer, Derek & Paul are the 3 of the 11 that are Baldwin County only.
Cumbaa, Morgan, Mendy, Chessie are Mobile County only.
Leaves Dustin, Scott, Brownlee, Wendy with charges in both counties.

Thank you KateB. I forget about that thread, now I am organizing these on my desktop and renaming.

Going to work on a spreadsheet, is there a way to send a spreadsheet via PM on websleuths?

Thanks much.

Chessie had her lawyer there because she anticipated being questioned by LE and possibly taken to jail. She didn't use her lawyer with the media, because Chessie answered questions and spoke freely to the media.

This is a person who ANTICIPATED a need for a lawyer. Brittney is there, or at least her things are - I hope they have kept an eye on the place.

I think Scott was picked up by Saraland police, which is north of Mobile, but still in the county. All the rest of the woods clan lives in south Mobile county.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1