GUILTY PA - Holly Grim, 41, Wescosville, 22 Nov 2013 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting that you mentioned that the names of (possible) POI's have been forwarded to the PSP and the PI on the case.
Then people have already thought about a person(s) who could be a person(s) of interest, meaning there is much more to the story than what is known in the media. People have background info that could support who or why they took Holly perhaps, but the general public is not in the know, not privy to these details as like you mention, it could possibly impede the investigation.
Very interesting indeed.
IMOO.

They could be POI's or it could be WAG's from people who know Holly and "think" they know who did it.

As we have all experienced here, just when we KNOW who did it, it turns out to be someone else. Bad enough when that happens when we think it, worse if someone has been badgering and stalking the individual. Possible civil and criminal action.

There is a PI on the case and a really good PSP resource. I have talked to them both.

Between the PI and PSP, and the Search Team putting out posters and checking low traffic wooded areas, I'm pretty sure the big picture will come together.

There was a person named by someone on the fb page..whether it's still there or not I dont know. When the story first came out i read someone saw her being dragged across the yard....where that part of the story went (retracted maybe?) I dont know. Then i read someone plead with said witness on the fb page to come forward or something I'd have to recheck.

Fb rumors

I have tended to disregard that early rumor. If a witness had come forward and told police they saw that, I am sure police would have at least mentioned it to the public - if only to appeal to anyone who might have seen or heard the incident.

I do think something took place though - maybe only raised voices people heard that just aren't solid enough for police to release the information?

If this were the summer with air conditioning units running, there is a chance that someone calling for help, screaming or yelling may not be heard. However, this was the beginning of winter and at a time in the morning that almost everyone is getting up, it's still quiet and all the nosy neighbors are at the top of their game. Had there been an altercation outside or even inside, the probability is high that someone would have noted it and called park management or the PSP. The available evidence suggests what ever happened, happened in the trailer.

I have tended to disregard that early rumor. If a witness had come forward and told police they saw that, I am sure police would have at least mentioned it to the public - if only to appeal to anyone who might have seen or heard the incident.

I do think something took place though - maybe only raised voices people heard that just aren't solid enough for police to release the information?

Im not so sure....It possibly places someone there that has said they were not there. Id be very interested to know if anyone took polygraphs.
and where were those close to her that spend time with her that morning!

If this were the summer with air conditioning units running, there is a chance that someone calling for help, screaming or yelling may not be heard. However, this was the beginning of winter and at a time in the morning that almost everyone is getting up, it's still quiet and all the nosy neighbors are at the top of their game. Had there been an altercation outside or even inside, the probability is high that someone would have noted it and called park management or the PSP. The available evidence suggests what ever happened, happened in the trailer.

What if its like hey the neighbors are fighting again kind of thing?
Maybe waited till the son was off to school to say what was really on their mind!
I still say its someone close to her!

Maybe boyfriend forget something and returned to the trailer to pick it up, after he left for work, and they had words? But thinking about it, he can't have done. Because I'm sure he said in the interview the last time he saw Holly was when he kissed her goodbye and left for work, before she took son to the bus.

I think there was a local who said boyfriend started work at 7am, but I can't recollect if LE have said anything about that.

Zwie I thought maybe the opposite. That it was taken out of the report I had seen so that people wouldn't be bothering the "witness". To keep parts of their investigation secret or something. I dunno. I can't believe she's been missing this long already:please:

Maybe boyfriend forget something and returned to the trailer to pick it up, after he left for work, and they had words? But thinking about it, he can't have done. Because I'm sure he said in the interview the last time he saw Holly was when he kissed her goodbye and left for work, before she took son to the bus.

I think there was a local who said boyfriend started work at 7am, but I can't recollect if LE have said anything about that.

What does he do for a living anyone know?
He seems to have an alibi work. But if it's work like driving a truck
Or him alone we'll I just don't know.

Respectfully, is this your opinion or some insider info, or where does this come from?

Ugh!
It was more like a SIGH!!!!!!
Well someone took her!
To me its pretty Obvious!

Sorry for not putting JMVOHO!

:banghead:

Well a lot can be done in a half hr!
JMVOHO lol:banghead:

Ugh!
It was more like a SIGH!!!!!!
Well someone took her!
To me its pretty Obvious!

Sorry for not putting JMVOHO!

:banghead:

Sorry! Didn't mean to frustrate you! :therethere: :seeya:

Just saw on the fb group page that the last search on Sunday was fruitful! Apparently they found something (didn't say what) and notified police who came and bagged it as evidence. Great job!

Just saw on the fb group page that the last search on Sunday was fruitful! Apparently they found something (didn't say what) and notified police who came and bagged it as evidence. Great job!

Hope there was helpful evidence found in Sunday's search!

I will be looking forward to MSM reports... (If there is any...:please:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1