Amanda Knox found guilty for the murder of Meredith Kercher in Italy #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking back to those first day or two after the murder, just think if Amanda had done what her mother (and others maybe?) advised and come home, instead of staying and going to the police station, none of this would have happened except for the Rudy Guede part. He of course would have been caught.

Steve Moore keeps describing the other guest as a detective, when he's a lawyer, and he really skews the facts. He just doesn't seem credible on any level.

re: credible:

Steve Moore was appointed an FBI Special Agent in 1983 at the age of 25. He served as a Special Agent and Supervisory Special Agent for 25 years, retiring in 2008. Steve’s early career was spent in covert operations against white supremacist organizations in northern Idaho and the northwest. Later, he led the investigations of many high-profile crimes in LA, including the first ever conviction for an anthrax threat, the Buford Furrow shooting/murder spree at a Jewish Community Center and the interdiction of a planned attack on California’s second-largest oil refinery.

Steve was chosen to run the Los Angeles component of the 9/11 investigation and testified before the congressional “911 Commission.” In 2002, he was named head of Al Qaeda investigations for the Los Angeles FBI and within a year was tasked with creating and running a squad responsible for the investigation of all acts of terrorism against the U.S. in Asia and Pakistan. This was and is the largest territory covered by a single squad in the FBI. Bombings of U.S. Consulates, luxury hotels and military personnel were standard fare for the squad. He established liaison and worked closely with the CIA and U.S. State Department. Steve received three DOJ awards for excellence in investigations, and was nominated for the FBI Director’s “Outstanding Terrorism Investigation” award.

He has lectured on violent crime and terrorism at the International Law Enforcement Academy in Bangkok and served for a summer as a Legal Attaché at a U.S. Embassy. Five of his bureau years were spent on the LA FBI SWAT team as an assault “Operator” and sniper. Several more years were spent as an FBI helicopter pilot-in-command. Ultimately, Steve built up over 6,000 hours of airplane and helicopter flight time. He retired in June, 2008.

http://gmancasefile.com/bio.html

Any thoughts on why Steve Moore did not do some homework and discover that Callan is a lawyer, not a NY detective? Any thoughts on why Steve Moore claims that Knox was tortured for 53 hours prior to falsely accusing Mr Lumumba of murder? We know that Knox arrived at the police station at about 11PM on Nov 4 and that she signed the statement at 1:30AM Nov 5. We also know that the signed statement was excluded from the trial proceedings. Why is Steve Moore so confused about this? Why does Steve Moore claim that he attended the trial when he doesn't speak Italian and was in Perugia for only a couple of days? Did anything odd happen in the courtroom when he attended court on those one or two days with his wife? Any thoughts on why Steve Moore states that Knox confessed when it's a well known fact that she accused another man of murder, which is significantly different than a confession? Is it acceptable for the a retired FBI person to skew the facts?

http://www.cnn.com/video/?/video/be...ial.&primaryType=video&sortBy=date&intl=false

Any thoughts on why Steve Moore did not do some homework and discover that Callan is a lawyer, not a NY detective? Any thoughts on why Steve Moore claims that Knox was tortured for 53 hours prior to falsely accusing Mr Lumumba of murder? We know that Knox arrived at the police station at about 11PM on Nov 4 and that she signed the statement at 1:30AM Nov 5. We also know that the signed statement was excluded from the trial proceedings. Why is Steve Moore so confused about this? Why does Steve Moore claim that he attended the trial when he doesn't speak Italian and was in Perugia for only a couple of days? Did anything odd happen in the courtroom when he attended court on those one or two days with his wife? Any thoughts on why Steve Moore states that Knox confessed when it's a well known fact that she accused another man of murder, which is significantly different than a confession? Is it acceptable for the FBI to skew the facts?

http://www.cnn.com/video/?/video/be...ial.&primaryType=video&sortBy=date&intl=false

All good and fair & legitimate questions. IMO

I'd like to know how much he's been paid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thinking back to those first day or two after the murder, just think if Amanda had done what her mother (and others maybe?) advised and come home, instead of staying and going to the police station, none of this would have happened except for the Rudy Guede part. He of course would have been caught.

Would the murder investigation have come to a halt because the suspects were not in Italy? That's not what happened to Guede. He was returned to Italy to face trial. I'm pretty sure the same would have happened with Knox, either before or after the conviction, but it would have happened.

I especially like what Mr. Dershowitz said about Amanda's looks at how they have helped her, plus the fact that she's White. That is just the truth. As I"ve said before, if Amanda was a homeless-looking overweight woman with stringy hair and crooked teeth, no one would care about her. There would be NO outcry of support. There would instead be condemnation, and calls of "pay for what you've done" and "she needs to pay." "we don't want her on our soil." "extradite her, it's only fair." "Meredith deserves justice."

Instead, we have completely opposite sentiment in the United States.

So should she be convicted because she is white and pretty? They already let her out. Sounds to me like they have a mess of case.
They have a guy in prison with strong evidence against him.
I don't think they have anything beyond a reasonable doubt when it comes to her.

Would the murder investigation have come to a halt because the suspects were not in Italy? That's not what happened to Guede. He was returned to Italy to face trial. I'm pretty sure the same would have happened with Knox, either before or after the conviction, but it would have happened.

I think the trajectory of the case would have been different. No, the investigation would not have come to a halt because the crime scene still contained all that blood, DNA and evidence of Guede. What would have changed is all the "behavioral" evidence and whatever else went on during the various interrogations that was not recorded or videotaped.

I think he stole her phones and her keys from her. Apparently she should have had $300. for rent in her room, and Rudy said it was stolen (by Amanda) from a drawer. Why didn't he think it was in her purse as you do?

BBM: JMO, but I do not believe Rudy the stole the phones or the keys ...

The cell phones and keys were all part of the STAGING by Knox and Sollecito ...

:moo:

SM explained why the mistake re: detective was made.

What mistake did Steve Moore make when he repeatedly stated that the lawyer was "Detective Callan"? Did he not do his homework ... did he fail to inform himself of the facts?

As a spokesperson for Knox, is it not important that he be informed and precise regarding facts?

I think the trajectory of the case would have been different. No, the investigation would not have come to a halt because the crime scene still contained all that blood, DNA and evidence of Guede. What would have changed is all the "behavioral" evidence and whatever else went on during the various interrogations that was not recorded or videotaped.

If Knox had fled to Germany in the same way that Guede fled to Germany, the evidence of the case would have remained the same with the only difference being that it may have taken longer to gather the shifting alibis from Knox.

if he was fleeing he would've been stopped AT an international border... he wasn't.
There is no passport control anymore. He didn't even need to bring his passport to cross over to Austria. Did he just 'forget' the prosecutor had asked for precautionary measures?

But she did commit it and she is just like Casey Anthony...

and the jury got the verdict wrong right?

and their sexualized behavior, including Foxy Knoxy's buying lingerie immediately afterward- no matter whether it was a Target-type store or not- Target still sells lingerie.

another comment about "lingerie"?

would a female not want clean underwear? especially when it's "that time of the month"?

Why is it so hard for others to accept that this is a just verdict???

http://www.innocenceproject.org/

Guede was a thief, not a murderer, so I don't put very much stock his priors. I have no idea exactly what his involvement was on the night of the murder (I can't seem to settle on one scenario), but there is a difference between a break in thief and a murderer.

"burglary+murder+cases": http://www.bing.com/search?q=burglary++murder+cases&qs=ds&form=QBRE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487