SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
the importance of the conversation between HE and BW (not discussed by request of LE) and the "private messages" back and forth till 6 AM. are building blocks in this slow developing case,imo. The messages and conversation not being released doesn't give the perp an opportunity to fine tune an alibi ei. a suspect covering his/her tracks in regards to DNA in the car, etc.

Imo, the issue is; who had possession of HE's cell phone after the BW phone call and in the hours preceding 6 AM, when the 'private messages' were sent? Did HE send the PM's or someone pretending to be her?

I still think this is because they *had* ended it. Welcome to my imagination: You're involved with a married man, he won't leave his [modsnip] wife because he doesn't want to lose his kids...so you break up, and you're just starting to get over the whole messy emotional affair. Then he calls and says, I want you back. I'm leaving my wife.

It would definitely upset you. Oh no, here comes the emotional roller coaster again. Why does he do this to me, etc.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Along those same lines: maybe she's the one who ended it and he thought she'd come back if he really did leave the spouse. Maybe he'd been calling her for weeks. Her tweets said, she gets bored quickly with relationships and if a guy wants to keep her interest, he'd have to make more of an effort. I think she tired of him.

I am really starting to feel sick at my stomach with the options that are available as to the outcome of finding Heather. The post of the pond nearby with gators is more than I can hardly stand. I hadn't thought of that option but having lived not far from that area many years ago- I had forgotten about the gators- gators are almost always present and come right out on and around golf courses which there is a pond, water hole,etc. I just wonder if LE has thought to have those type areas dragged for evidence- Please GOD, let Heather have run off somewhere and return soon because the other options are so grim ! Her poor family- my heart aches for them !

I may be mistaken, but gators can't eat under water because they would drown.
A body would have to be on the bank or in very shallow water for gators to feed on it. Someone please correct me if I am wrong because I am no gator expert. I just like watching 'Swamp People' and they hang the gator bait in trees so the gators have to breach the water surface to get it.

I despise thinking about grim options about what may have happened to Heather. I cannot imagine what her family is going thru. :(

wm

I too am sorry and really glad you've overcome it. I too have been treated for clinical depression since I was in my late 20's- one has to have been there to relate to it. And Motherof5, obviously we don't know each other, but I can just tell you are a warm and caring person- glad to know you on here !

Thank you and right back at you!! I'm glad that you've made it through the dark times and are here helping us. :)

Quote:

http://www.myhorrynews.com/eedition...8f06-0980-5338-bcc9-a408e4f6eb99.html#page_a3

THE INVESTIGATION
RE: Chief Rhodes said, "(Currently), we have found less of a need for ground searching'.

On page 3 of the myhorrynews.com article, I find it very interesting that investigators decided that CUE is no longer needed for assistance in ground searching.

BBM

I wondered about that as well. It makes me think that they may have an idea of what happened to her and perhaps know that there will be no evidence found on the ground?

Continued interview with Police Chief, more information on Black Jeep, release of more information about communications and timelines.

www.myhorrynews.com/eedition_carolina_forest_chronicle/

From that article...

Elvis left for her date with Shiraldi at about 7 p.m. She text messaged her father a photo of herself learning to drive a standard shift automobile at 10:43 p.m. The next contact was her 1:44 a.m. phone call to Warrelmann, followed by communications with Moorer, the report said.

BW was the first contact after the date? When did OMM tell her he was leaving his wife then? I had assumed all along that OMM called her before she called BW.

I used to work at that apartment complex. We would take golf carts down that dirt road and feed the gators in the large pond at the end.

I may be mistaken, but gators can't eat under water because they would drown.
A body would have to be on the bank or in very shallow water for gators to feed on it. Someone please correct me if I am wrong because I am no gator expert. I just like watching 'Swamp People' and they hang the gator bait in trees so the gators have to breach the water surface to get it.

I despise thinking about grim options about what may have happened to Heather. I cannot imagine what her family is going thru. :(

wm

RE: I may be mistaken, but gators can't eat under water because they would drown.

Guessing, The Horse Yeller, would have the answer to this question..

Imo, the issue is; who had possession of HE's cell phone after the BW phone call and in the hours preceding 6 AM, when the 'private messages' were sent? Did HE send the PM's or someone pretending to be her?

I think the cell issue is key. I've always believed that the perp(s) used HE's phone to set up their alibi.

Guessing, The Horse Yeller, would have the answer to this question..

Thanks Foxfire. I hope T.H.Y. or someone can answer. I recall the gator discussion in the Haleigh Cummings case where someone mentioned that gators cannot eat under water.

Someone in one of Heather's threads mentioned that the SC gators migrate north to the warmer waters at the Brunswick Power plant during winter so maybe someone can weigh in on that also. Dec. was warm in these parts so not sure if gators would have yet migrated or gone dormant. (They probably have by now because it's been so darn cold lately!)

wm

From that article...

Elvis left for her date with Shiraldi at about 7 p.m. She text messaged her father a photo of herself learning to drive a standard shift automobile at 10:43 p.m. The next contact was her 1:44 a.m. phone call to Warrelmann, followed by communications with Moorer, the report said.

BW was the first contact after the date? When did OMM tell her he was leaving his wife then? I had assumed all along that OMM called her before she called BW.

I'm guessing as soon as OMM found out she was on a date he texted her..and that's the monkey wrench in the pre planned trickery for me.....I mean if this was premeditated why wait for her to be on a mid week date?

For the Socastee locals: how far from the road into the PTL is the spot where Heather's car was left in the lot? In addition, is halfway between Heather's old residence and married man's house? How close is PTL to his house.. In feet, blocks, miles or even minutes?

For the Socastee locals: how far from the road into the PTL is the spot where Heather's car was left in the lot? In addition, is halfway between Heather's old residence and married man's house? How close is PTL to his house.. In feet, blocks, miles or even minutes?

I think it's been previously posted as 5 miles

I think the cell issue is key. I've always believed that the perp(s) used HE's phone to set up their alibi.

TedMac, I agree.. Imo, it would be logical to conclude this from known info. If true, it would also be logical to conclude that this was not an impulsive act/crime, but one that was planned out very well. This would indicate an organized offender, imo.
Although a serial offender has been ruled out by investigators in HE's disappearance. Serial offenders have to begin somewhere. Most are identified and apprehended early in their dark journeys due to the lack of experience, etc.
Imo, the following info on organized serial killers is pertinent and may shed some light on the person/s responsible for HE's disappearance;

http://www.sciences360.com/index.php/organized-versus-disorganized-serial-killers-2-22795/ - Organized Versus Disorganized Serial Killers

<sniped & BBM>
The organized offender leads an orderly life that is reflected in the way he commits his crimes. He is said to be of average to high intelligence, socially competent, and more likely than the disorganized offender to have skilled employment. In many instances, he lives with a girlfriend or is married. He may even be a father. He will plan his offense before the opportunity arises often for weeks, months, and even years before acting. He is aware of his growing compulsion to act out his murderous desire. He will typically use restraints on the victim, and bring a weapon with him, which he will then take with him when he leaves.

Typically, the organized offender leaves three crime scenes: Where the victim is confronted, where the victim is killed, and where the victim&#8217;s body is disposed of (Vronsky, 2004).

The organized killer approaches his victims by socializing with them, charming them, or tricking them into a situation where he can overpower them. He typically owns a car, which he then uses in his crimes. He follows the reports of his crimes in the media and changes jobs or moves to a different city when he believes he may be detected. He is sometimes schooled in police investigative methods and he is constantly improving his technique with each additional murder. The longer he kills, the more difficult it becomes for police to catch him (Vronsky 2004).

From that article...

Maybe OMM called her before the date but HE didn't get a chance to talk to BW about it yet? I don't know I think that may affect her mood while on date or she would've ended date earlier? Maybe OMM communicated that to her via text message. And if so, I hope someone somewhere has a record of that.

[/B]

BBM

I wondered about that as well. It makes me think that they may have an idea of what happened to her and perhaps know that there will be no evidence found on the ground?

I hope this is the case. Or maybe they think she could be transported out of the area.
My other thought was they have no idea where to search but in that case they could just systematically search an outward radius from the landing.

I'm guessing as soon as OMM found out she was on a date he texted her..and that's the monkey wrench in the pre planned trickery for me.....I mean if this was premeditated why wait for her to be on a mid week date?

RE: I mean if this was premeditated why wait for her to be on a mid week date?

Who would be the primary suspect in HE's disappearance, if not for the roomate's unknown phone conservation?

I have never felt this really planned. I think she agreed to meet SM to talk, and they were caught. After that, who knows...

I think they are saying the next call she made was to BW. Maybe she received but did not answer texts between 10:43 and when she got home. Again...who knows...well, LE does, I think.

Who would be the primary suspect in HE's disappearance, if not for the roomate's unknown phone conservation?

Maybe there were some texts to BW as well, after that call. Maybe she texted she was going to meet him.

Here's a picture of our home's septic tank. It's located in the far corner of our property. The lid is chained and locked by our water/sewer company. Not sure if other homes are the same, but I know a lot of them look similar to ours and are easily accessible (not buried underground with heavy concrete lids).

14kcw34.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members