SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #17 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now...my only interests in their financial schemes is whether or not it will lead to giving up Heather's location. Otherwise, yes, I hope they do time for any and all crimes, but I just don't want this search, etc. to be about that...JMO

(RSBM)

Does anyone have a link to Heather's compass tattoo? Perhaps someone can do a side by side comparison of these two images.... I will, but I have a feeling someone might beat me to it. Today was my graduation, and I might be hitting the veritable wall ( :eek:fftobed: soon ).... The emotions of this day are finally catching up to me, and I'm not sure if I can pull off a photo edit at this point....

Great sleuthing BTW, SnowyOwl!

I am getting super creeped out all over again....

What are the odds? Coincidence? There have been far too many of those in the last 24 hours, seriously!
Congratulations on your Graduation, Kimi! :balloons:

:party: :cake4u:

https://www.facebook.com/WBTWNews13/posts/10152219533047902

WBTW News13

The bond hearing for Tammy Moorer, one of the two people arrested Friday in connection with the Heather Elvis case, is beginning right now. Cell phones are not allowed in the courtroom, but we have a reporter there and will update as soon as it is finished.
Like · · Share · 11 minutes ago ·

I remember seeing LOTS of photos of hotel rooms, but I don't remember seeing photos of camping. I remember reading about the camper, but don't remember when it was finished. Karma hopes they never got to actual use it. I know, I know, but...it's the little things!

'morning moorers! Beautiful sunrise today. How did you enjoy your view? :jail::loveyou::jail:

She was planning a trip to New York and some other place just under a year ago, then bought the camper van instead.

It was all in the deleted thread on disboards.

I had been checking Heather's twitter in comparison to her ramblings on there from March last year.

Right now...my only interests in their financial schemes is whether or not it will lead to giving up Heather's location. Otherwise, yes, I hope they do time for any and all crimes, but I just don't want this search, etc. to be about that...JMO

Me either Clu.....But I'm glad their financial lies, will open up someone's mouth.

The recent police reports filed by the M's...I wonder if they knew LE was closing in and wanted to create public sympathy or distraction.

WBTW News13

The bond hearing for Tammy Moorer, one of the two people arrested Friday in connection with the Heather Elvis case, is beginning right now. Cell phones are not allowed in the courtroom, but we have a reporter there and will update as soon as it is finished.

:loveyou: Finally....:loveyou: TY Rizzy

(snipped - but thanks)

IF the reports about food stamps turn out to be true, then I wanna know just how you could pay the taxes on a place like that, much less the added luxuries, and vacations, and new vehicles!

Taxes:
http://www.horrycounty.org/gis/

http://www.horrycounty.org/OnlineServices/LandRecords

TMS: 1700005004 owned by William Caison. Billing Street 8796 HIGHWAY 814

I don't see where the Moorers own any land in Horry County. He paid taxes of 948.87 in 2013.

In 2006 taxes were higher but some home owner tax reductions were passed.

Well, "IF" she was receiving SS disability, AND collecting money from a job...you must report that to SS and to the tax peeps...as for spending money for the kids, I get an annual paper that ask how much I spent on the kid, and how much I saved for the kid. That's it. Of course anyone raising a teenager knows the money doesn't cover all their wants and needs, but it's better than nothing.

You are allowed to work 'some' if on disability, and you can have a 'ticket to work' that allows you to attempt going back into the work world. Your disability continues while you adjust to working. If you can do 40hrs of work, then your disability stops, if you can't work, it continues. I believe you're allowed to make $800/month. Disabilities of course are not all physical. HOWEVER, in the state of VA to have a disabled parking permit, you're suppose to physically not be able to walk so many feet. Forgot how far, but mental disabilities aren't included. You have to have a doctor's order stating that walking that distance is either detrimental to your health, or that you can't physically walk it. You can get temporary handicap permits for things like a broken leg, hip replacement, etc. Once that runs out, you either don't have handicap anymore, or you must provide another doctor's order stating the disability is thought to be permanent. DMV doesn't seem to be very strict with it as long as you have that doctor's order, then you just ask for a new one when it's about to expire, and they send a new one.

IF we hear that either was getting disability and bringing in another income that wasn't reported, my disdain will skyrocket! It is a very sore subject with me!! I would LOVE to be back at work. Most of my depression is due to the fact I can't work. To go from working two full jobs, to not being able to work at all.. it hurts.. it just hurts! People that fraud the system really upsets me!

IF the reports about food stamps turn out to be true, then I wanna know just how you could pay the taxes on a place like that, much less the added luxuries, and vacations, and new vehicles!

I am also inclined to believe it has something to do with the State run programs.

The disability and working, that is probably how she actually was able to travel. If I am understanding correctly, she can book vacations under her TA number and get discounts and benefits. I understand that it isn't what it used to be, but its still good. This is how they promote the businesses. But, nowadays with the internet, this is going by the wayside quickly. I also know a couple people who tried the WDW TA thing and honestly, they didn't make much and it didn't last long. Unless you are hooked up with someone like AAA, it really isn't a worthwhile adventure. So in this area, I think it worked perfectly for her. She had a TA license for the discounts yet wasn't booking enough vacations/getting paid enough to cause trouble with the SS..

I have always wondered about this couple. It sure is sad, because honestly I don't know what HE even saw in this man.

Kelly

The recent police reports filed by the M's...I wonder if they knew LE was closing in and wanted to create public sympathy or distraction.
Possibly, but I think TM thought LE was on THEIR side. I'm sure yesterday was a rude awakening for her in more than one way!

Taxes:
http://www.horrycounty.org/gis/

http://www.horrycounty.org/OnlineServices/LandRecords

TMS: 1700005004 owned by William Caison. Billing Street 8796 HIGHWAY 814

I don't see where the Moorers own any land in Horry County. He paid taxes of 948.87 in 2013.

In 2006 taxes were higher but some home owner tax reductions were passed.

So basically their home is built on her dad's land? Its not uncommon for that to happen around here.

It sounds like they didn't have a lot of things in their name, but more she had come from a family that was well off and now passing some of that down to the children. Land and or monies.

Kelly

I'm stuck on this, Jellybeanz and didn't see an answer. Does anyone know if they searched this Atalaya area? And if that Photobucket account AtalayaL was created before or after 12/18?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I dont know if they searched that area Jules.

Have a feeling the photobucket was created before 18/12, but not 100% sure.

Its been 25 minutes, how long does a bond hearing take? Is WBTW Channel 13 the best source for most current info? Where is everyone tuned in?

I was just reading up on Narcissistic Personality as well as Histrionic Personality disorder...wow...hate to be an armchair psychiatrist but if the shoe fits...

Bryan Queen ‏@BryanQueenSC · 1h
Waiting on police to give details on charges against 2 suspects as related to #HeatherElvis case #sctweets

Courtney Griffin ‏@CourtneyWPDE · 3h
We're LIVE this a.m. @ J. Reuben Long Det. Center where we're expected 2 hear the charges Sidney & Tammy Moorer face in #HeatherElvis case

When I was looking into SM I found he had ties to Summerville, SC. I found a route through the Francis Marion Forest which has been used as a disposal site for other criminals. It would be a close, familiar, secluded area to SM.

I have a busy day here & thanks to all who are praying, searching and keeping us up here at WS.

Prayers for the Elvis family.

JMO

BBM

I think that would be an excellent place to search. They had enough time on the morning of December 18 to make the trip there and get back to Myrtle Beach-all under the cover of darkness.

What are the charges? I don't understand why they haven't leaked out. Will they let them out? So many questions...

I wonder how much public pressure forced LE to arrest the Moorers? I just hope it doesn't backfire, such as LE thinking they will hold them for 24/48/72 hours (whatever it is), one of them will break down, or they'll find Heather during the search, yet nothing comes of it, and they have to release them.

WBTW News13

what about him?!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I don't think the 2 of them could both keep a secret this long. One of them probably blabbed to a close friend or family who went to LE this week...IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knotty70