GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On WMUR's Facebook page, in the comments under the latest article, there is a poster there who runs the Bring Abby Home website - Amanda someone. Anyway, she said that it is an inside thing between Abby and her mom, but did not elaborate any more on what the meaning was.

On WMUR's Facebook page, in the comments under the latest article, there is a poster there who runs the Where Is Abby website - Amanda someone. Anyway, she said that it is an inside thing between Abby and her mom, but did not elaborate any more on what the meaning was.

If AH knows what it means and it'll help her in any way, great. While I'm curious, I'm not sure I think it is anything particularly important to the case. There is a lot of chatter on the WMUR article (that MCW posted above) about the ZH comment and AH running away. If, as the BAH camp has stated, there is nothing to the runaway theory, I really wish this public sentiment could be corrected.

ETA: The WMUR FB comments are disturbing and changing the public's perception seems to be key at this point. PK, LH and NHGirl are all trying to reign it back in. :banghead:

If AH knows what it means and it'll help her in any way, great. While I'm curious, I'm not sure I think it is anything particularly important to the case. There is a lot of chatter on the WMUR article (that MCW posted above) about the ZH comment and AH running away. If, as the BAH camp has stated, there is nothing to the runaway theory, I really wish this public sentiment could be corrected.

ETA: The WMUR FB comments are disturbing and changing the public's perception seems to be key at this point. PK, AH and NHGirl are all trying to reign it back in. :banghead:

Yeah, I just went back and read it all. I don't like the tone that a lot of the people are using regarding Abby running away. Personally, I don't have any theories, but I do lean more toward the running away theory. JMO. But just because I think that doesn't mean I don't think people should stop searching for her. She is a child, who is missing. She needs to be found, one way or another. Adults have the choice to up and leave their lives if they want. Children do not.

There is no reigning these types back in, unfortunately. Responding to them directly just makes their day I think, feeds their fires. :(

The sleeping bear is nothing more than a cute thing between mom and daughter. I think I have about a million little inside sayings with my kids.

I think Zenya is trying to personalize her comments in the hope that Abby sees them. I am mystified on where Abby could be at this point. Most cases on WS do not end well... but this one *this one* ... I have a good feeling that she will be found.

I haven't seen this shared yet....

http://www.wmur.com/news/mother-of-abigail-hernandez-shares-new-message-to-daughter/24678478

New message from ZH. Anyone else curious as to what was meant by "Don't step on a sleeping bear" ?????

The sleeping bear thing is a fun joke between them, like all parents have with their kids. It's not some deep secret message. I can think of 10 fun sayings I have with my own kids that might be perceived as some deep secret meaning in a similar situation.

Unfortunately, every single thing she types or writes tends to be over-analyzed for hidden meaning.

The sleeping bear thing is a fun joke between them, like all parents have with their kids. It's not some deep secret message. I can think of 10 fun sayings I have with my own kids that might be perceived as some deep secret meaning in a similar situation.

Unfortunately, every single thing she types or writes tends to be over-analyzed for hidden meaning.

That is true but I think no matter what anyone thinks about her messages she needs to keep writing them. Anything to keep people thinking about her.

Praying today is the day that Abby will be found.

I just cracked a smile with that PK, thanks. My first impression was 'how cute'. The picture looked like one of my own kids stuffies and I was like - sheesh. - as a parent you just know how to connect with your child. We don't always do it perfectly, but they know love when they see it.

She needs to keep on keepin' on and she can do it with the support network she has. I just don't think you can beat down all the negativity that arises as time goes on, it can suck your spirit dry. Maybe someone will slip up?

Regards.

I wish mom would clarify the discrepancy from early on...when LE stated that that Abby 'walked her normal route home' but mom said several times that the bus was, and should have been her means home, but for whatever reasons didn't happen that day.

I wish mom would clarify the discrepancy from early on...when LE stated that that Abby 'walked her normal route home' but mom said several times that the bus was, and should have been her means home, but for whatever reasons didn't happen that day.

Let me explain it with an analogy.

I usually drive home from work but 5 or 6 times a year I run home from work.
I always take the same route when I run home even though I don't run home often. It is a different route than I take when I drive (not sure that even matters)

If I went missing, it would be appropriate if someone saw me running after work that day for the police to say "we checked his normal route home." Even if my wife said "he was supposed to drive home that day." what the police said would still be correct as they checked the normal way I would run home if I choose to run home.

Respectfully, the only discrepancy "In My Opinion" is in the way people relate the facts we know. For instance there was no statement as to she 'walked her normal route home' . The timeline says specifically "Abigail’s previous after-school travel pattern confirmed via interviews and security camera videos along route between Kennett High School and residence." 'Previous is exactly that - before that day. It does not imply every day as in 'normal'. It could be just the day before.

http://www.bringabbyhome.com/abbys-timeline/

"Hernandez says her daughter was supposed to take the bus home on the day she disappeared and she has no idea why she decided to walk"

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/10/...nh-girl-speaks-about-daughters-disappearance/..

"on the day she disappeared"

IMO that implies "Normal" was bus. Where does Mom say "should have been her means home"? I would honestly like to have a link to that because I am wicked curious who Mom said that to and where it was reported.

How many days did she walk? 2? 5? There is no "normal" anywhere in the reported facts.

The implications as to Mom not being honest and upfront are IMO ,,, unkind.
And not helpful for Abby.

She walked. She went missing.

I am not picking on you but when we confuse opinion not based on evidence with actual fact, we lose track.
Heavy on the MOO.

I haven't seen this shared yet....

http://www.wmur.com/news/mother-of-abigail-hernandez-shares-new-message-to-daughter/24678478

New message from ZH. Anyone else curious as to what was meant by "Don't step on a sleeping bear" ?????

"Don't step on a sleeping bear" is a silly inside thing between Zenya and Abby. We have NO idea if Abby can see any of these messages, but have to hold on to hope that somehow she can. There is no hidden message in this, no reason for anyone to read more into it. It's just something between a mother and daughter.

Evertything!
She looks tired. Why isn't she crying. Why does she not plead with the 'captor'. What is she hiding. Where is the father. Ask her sister. If the mother thinks she ran away why should we care. The mother knows more than she is saying. If I were that mother i'd be inconsolable... on it goes.

Honestly. This Mom lost a child. So far she is the strongest parent I have seen in a situation like this. I can see that she is not comfortable in public. But people are going to judge. Every. single. word. I just. think that comes along with getting. the word out. You're going to reach everyone.
Some judge, some help. But the rain falls on the just and the unjust. (MT 5;44,45)

Keep HOPE alive and keep doing what you do.

^^^ well said. I think the bottom line is to ignore the haters. The important thing is the hope that a message reaches Abby, and without hope what else is left? You guys keep propping up Zenya as best you can. Something will break soon, hopefully.

Evertything!
She looks tired. Why isn't she crying. Why does she not plead with the 'captor'. What is she hiding. Where is the father. Ask her sister. If the mother thinks she ran away why should we care. The mother knows more than she is saying. If I were that mother i'd be inconsolable... on it goes.

Honestly. This Mom lost a child. So far she is the strongest parent I have seen in a situation like this. I can see that she is not comfortable in public. But people are going to judge. Every. single. word. I just. think that comes along with getting. the word out. You're going to reach everyone.
Some judge, some help. But the rain falls on the just and the unjust. (MT 5;44,45)

Keep HOPE alive and keep doing what you do.
YES! Even if she said, "I love you, Abby!" she'd be ridiculed. BUT YES the good outweigh the bad, exponentially! Zenya, don't stop doing a thing you are doing, don't put any thought into your words to Abby, let them flow and who care what "people will think" Those who support you already understand :) <3

From the video it appears that this particular investigator believes she's being held close by.

I'm all for trying to figure out what happened to Abby. But, remember, this is a victim-friendly forum. Abby's mom is off limits because she is a victim in this tragic situation. It should be okay for us to question actions like the "sleeping bear" comment, to maybe figure out it's meaning. But, to allude that ZH is complicit or is not "responding" how we might is against TOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025