Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking the same thing. If it's a wider conspiracy, perhaps it could even have been refueled. It could be anywhere.

Oh yeah... I forgot to mention the plane may have refueled...

:waitasec:

Friday, March 14, 12:00 AM MYT +0800 Malaysia Airlines MH370 Flight Incident - 18th Media Statement

Malaysia Airlines reiterates that we will continue to give our full support in cooperating with the search and rescue mission which is coordinated by the Department of Civil Aviation Malaysia (DCA) under the purview of the Ministry of Transport, Malaysia.

Malaysia Airlines is fully aware of the on-going media speculations and we have nothing further to add to the information we have already provided

http://www.malaysiaairlines.com/my/en/site/dark-site.html

The Reuters news agency, citing unidentified sources, reported Friday that the aircraft might have been headed northwest toward India, over the Andaman Sea and the Bay of Bengal, and following a commonly used navigational route, suggesting that somebody with aviation expertise was flying the aircraft.

http://www.latimes.com/world/worldn...l-play-20140314,0,1200429.story#ixzz2vwtc6jhd

bbm ibm

Well, that's not necessarily true. They may not have been flying the aircraft. They may have shot the co-pilot and had a gun pointed at the head of the pilot, instructing him to fly a route to wherever (which would also account for the flying time off the radar). He could have instructed the pilot to follow a flight path to a destination and land the plane. It doesn't mean the pilot or co-pilot is the hi-jacker. They said they were going to investigate all 239 passengers and their backgrounds. Has this been done?

For an exciting new project! The Figure Out What Time It Is In EST in The Indian Ocean (FOWTIIIETIO PROJECT!)

Compensation is non existant, however heaps of thanx do count for something!

I have no idea which is which! This is what I got before I ran to find a right brained individual on WS!!

Time zones in Indian Ocean

The following table lists the Indian Ocean time zone abbreviations, click on the time zone links for more information about individual time zones and where they are used.

Abbreviation

Full name

Other abbreviations

Time zone

CCT

Cocos Islands Time

UTC + 6:30 hours

EAT

East Africa Time

UTC + 3 hours

IOT

Indian Chagos Time

UTC + 6 hours

TFT

French Southern and Antarctic Time

UTC + 5 hours

The Reuters news agency, citing unidentified sources, reported Friday that the aircraft might have been headed northwest toward India, over the Andaman Sea and the Bay of Bengal, and following a commonly used navigational route, suggesting that somebody with aviation expertise was flying the aircraft.

http://www.latimes.com/world/worldn...l-play-20140314,0,1200429.story#ixzz2vwtc6jhd

bbm ibm

They also gave new details on the direction in which the unidentified aircraft was heading - following aviation corridors identified on maps used by pilots as N571 and P628. These routes are taken by commercial planes flying from Southeast Asia to the Middle East or Europe and can be found in public documents issued by regional aviation authorities.

In a far more detailed description of the military radar plotting than has been publicly revealed, the first two sources said the last confirmed position of MH370 was at 35,000 feet about 90 miles (144 km) off the east coast of Malaysia, heading towards Vietnam, near a navigational waypoint called "Igari". The time was 1:21 a.m.

The military track suggests it then turned sharply westwards, heading towards a waypoint called "Vampi", northeast of Indonesia's Aceh province and a navigational point used for planes following route N571 to the Middle East.

From there, the plot indicates the plane flew towards a waypoint called "Gival", south of the Thai island of Phuket, and was last plotted heading northwest towards another waypoint called "Igrex", on route P628 that would take it over the Andaman Islands and which carriers use to fly towards Europe.

The time was then 2:15 a.m. That's the same time given by the air force chief on Wednesday, who gave no information on that plane's possible direction.

http://www.jpost.com/International/...ane-flown-deliberately-toward-Andamans-345375

bbm ibm

As far as I am concerned malaysia has been in cya mode from day one. iirc they knew it was off course way before it was public. I have had a weird feeling about the plane and it not being found. Weird, I don't know why. I hope it is found, I like being wrong about some things. I can handle it. It's sad though that now the world knows how weak they are when it come to a missing plane. By that I mean their inability to track and find a missing 777 with 239 people.

i so agree with you:

have in fact contacted them with demands but warned them not to leak any info. Which is why even in the face of data from the US, they still denied it, claiming it would compromise the search.

Retweeted by malcolmmoore https://twitter.com/MalcolmMoore
Julie Makinen ‏@JulieMakLAT 2h

Everyone in Asia seems to believe Washington knows where Malaysia Airlines #MH370 is, but doesn’t want to disclose more US surveillance tech

Not to sound argumentative...

but... I really wonder if the plane WAS outfitted for WiFi (or some type of tech coverage)... And it was just reported that it wasn't...

I am just considering so many people would be using laptops/phones on flights to get work done...

Not to mention the social aspect of having/not having WiFi (or any type of tech coverage)...

I would imagine there would be many irate people on many of the flights if cell phones and/or computers could not be used...

so... I am really wondering if what was reported regarding no coverage on the plane is really true...

All JMO...

And to add to your notions, although they were having financial problems they are a very service oriented airline. They are up with the "times"! They have 6 A380' !!!! !! (Only 9 other carriers on the planet have them )

So the notion that there would be no cell phone , I agree sounds funky morever, they regularily fly to this little back wood place called Beijing!!

i so agree with you:

have in fact contacted them with demands but warned them not to leak any info. Which is why even in the face of data from the US, they still denied it, claiming it would compromise the search.

I think alot of it has to do with the way the run their country.

I believe the information let out from the US and china ,contrast what they wanted their residents to know. I think they might be misguided to believe they can white wash away the information released from the worlds other leaders ,as the US has a poor reputation and already and there is alot of racism between Chinese and Chinese/ Malaysia people..

The Malaysia leaders are hiding facts but what the let out to the US and what they try to tell their country IMO has lead to alot of the problems. I do believe they are being forthcoming with the US but possibly not china and vice versa. So I think the US is acting as the meditator.

That said I believe the plane was stolen and might have been refueled in the air . The problem is a world problem not a Malaysia only issue. Or a china only issue.

ugh, stop slowing down the process!!!

Malaysia Airlines jet was the aircraft detected on radar enroute to Europe or Middle East, investigators suspect

http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/0...-europe-or-middle-east-investigators-suspect/

Malaysia says it has asked neighbouring countries for their radar data, but has not confirmed receiving the information. Indonesian and Thai authorities said on Friday they had not received an official request for such data from Malaysia.

bbm

4 Lufthansa Germany Europe
3 Luxair Luxembourg Europe
2 Mahan Air Iran Middle East
5 Malaysia Airlines Malaysia Asia
3 Meridiana Italy Europe
0 Merpati Nusantara Airlines Indonesia Asia
3 MIAT Mongolian Airlines Mongolia Asia

http://www.airlinequality.com/Airlines/AirlineA-Z.htm

Among Asian carriers, Malaysia Airlines has built a reputation for high-standard service and safety since being founded in 1937, bagging an array of industry awards in recent years for its food, cabin crew and overall service. Its most recent fatal incident was nearly two decades ago, when one of its planes crashed near the Malaysian city of Tawau, killing 34.

http://www.news.com.au/travel/trave...alaysia-airlines/story-fnizu68q-1226854674127

So, Mr Ceo , you did not know about this little website called WS, now did you!!!!!!!!!!

Experts say a pilot or passengers with technical expertise may have switched off the transponder in the hope of flying undetected.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/malaysi...so-do-search-area-and-suspicion-of-foul-play/

If the plane flew another four hours, it could be much farther away.

bbm, now who would have thought that:truce:

That is what I heard to. Someone turned off transponder and then someone turned off the other one (took 14 minutes) by shutting off the circuit breaker, then plane flew lower.

This is what flight simulator looks like:

www.imgur.com/HOyhp0y

A report by US daily New York Times (NYT) today claimed that although the American team are made of the world’s foremost air crash investigators, they will only provide technical assistance as Malaysia has the jurisdiction over the probe.

“Most of the local guys are pretty darned good … The problem they have is, they don’t do it a lot. We do this a lot,” Thomas Haueter, a former chief of air safety at the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB), told NYT.

According to the Convention on International Civil Aviation, also called the Chicago Convention, Malaysia has the jurisdiction in the investigation, although other countries are obliged to provide aid.
<modsnip>

Source: www.themalaymailonline.com/malaysia...investigators-stay-out-of-limelight-as-malays

It does seem odd that in the last several days China has been going to a lot of effort to redirect attention back to the Gulf of Thailand or the South China Sea (the satellite photos that have now been completely debunked, and now this ridiculous seismic data). Meanwhile the US discusses the Indian Ocean. Intentional and coordinated misdirection? It would explain a lot. We will see what the next few days bring. While we make a lot about what is being said publicly, ie the Malaysian releases, etc, I am interested in what we are NOT hearing, or rather WHO we are not hearing from; very little from Boeing, nothing from FBI, CIA. Initially we heard a lot from InterPol, but nothing now.

And all the quiet ones are the most qualified and deal with NEFARIOUS themes!

I'm still firmly on board with the hijacking theory. Malaysia has been in cover up mode since the beginning with this. As mentioned previously, they began searching west while everyone was still in the South China Sea.

IMO they are still negotiating. China and US are in the know; I believe the Chinese satellite images were "leaked" intentionally as a diversionary tactic. I believe the US is slowly leading us toward the end and they are lining up Navy Seals to finish this off, possibly tonight since USS Kidd should now be in the vicinity.

Still hope for survivors!

And think about it, what was one of the first humm humm official actions taken that night...................release of the manifest....................with passenger 84 blurred...................right from the get go on one of the releases................huge implications from the get go

Has anyone drawn up a map of the navigational corridors the plane supposedly followed?

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

As speculation intensified Friday that the plane might have been hijacked by a person or people with aviation skills, a picture began to emerge of the two men whose actions will be a focus of the investigation. Police have said they are looking at the psychological background of the pilots, their family life and connections as one line of inquiry into flight MH370&#8217;s disappearance, but there is no evidence linking them to any wrongdoing.

Source: www.bostonglobe.com/news/world/2014...OYo9ArLss8KILSIqO/story.html?s_campaign=sm_tw

It's a nice article, Imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member