Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WHAT????

OMG.....it was probably done before the crew got onto this plane.

OMG.

They need to look at people like clean-up crew, crew that fueled the plane, loaded the bags, etc..

Some aviation engineer or pilot was disguising himself as one of these people.

Yes but I do believe that is what the Pilot and Co-Pilot do before we board. Go thru all the checks and balances. I don't think they just jump in the cockpit and good to go. I don't see this happening. IMO

This was false. It has been doing the rounds for about aweek now. I did have the coordinates for google maps which I can't find now. Its a plane coming into land and if you pan out you can actually see the runway up ahead.

I concluded it was a plane in flight by scanning the tiles and seeing the dam, roads buildings......I missed the tiles showing the airport

I've seen a few posts recently concerning the scenario of a stowaway in the cargo hold. While there have been accounts of successful stowaways in larger plane's cargo holds, I've not read of one yet where the stowaway attempted to access the plane's cabin from the cargo. Don't believe there is a way to access that from the cargo hold--and access to the cockpit is even less likely. Here's a diagram of the B777-220 (this one is Air China), showing the cargo hold space situated below the passenger seats. To access the cabin, a stowaway would have to blow or cut a hole in the cabin floor. Not the tidiest plan for accessing a cockpit, I wouldn't think. Seems like security would be on that situation in a blink.

From: http://www.airchinacargo.com/en/index.php?section=0-0149-0155-0176-0185

Aggghhh....this is so frustrating!!

Can someone show me the location of Diego Garcia relative to the Maldives?

My lack of technological know-how is really frustrating me!!!

TIA.

It looks to be about 400 miles between the two-

iz3qs1.jpg

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=dieg...F-8&ei=3s0oU9_LHuj22QWGrYHAAQ&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ

ETA- The pinkish "A" pointer marks Diego Garcia. Maldives are directly North.

WHAT????

OMG.....it was probably done before the crew got onto this plane.

OMG.

They need to look at people like clean-up crew, crew that fueled the plane, loaded the bags, etc..

Some aviation engineer or pilot was disguising himself as one of these people.

You seriously need the panic emoticon. :lol:

New Daily Mail article I don't know what to make of this sorry if it has already been posted and discussed.

"A satellite image appears to show the missing Malaysian Airlines flight MH370 in the skies above a jungle.
The image is taken from Tomnod, the map search website currently being used by hundreds of thousands of people in an attempt to search for missing passenger plane, was posted on Reddit on Sunday.
The authenticity of the photo has not yet been verified and the region depicted in the photo is as yet unknown. Intriguingly, the plane appears to have been painted white."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Thailand-tried-stay-radar.html#ixzz2wM9F5K6h

THat kind of looks like Photoshop to me....the plane is on top of the trees.

I've seen a few posts recently concerning the scenario of a stowaway in the cargo hold. While there have been accounts of successful stowaways in larger plane's cargo holds, I've not read of one yet where the stowaway attempted to access the plane's cabin from the cargo. Don't believe there is a way to access that from the plane--and access to the cockpit is even less likely. Here's a diagram of the B777-220 (this one is Air China), showing the cargo hold space is below the passenger seats. To access the cabin, a stowaway would have to blow or cut a hole in the cabin floor. Not the tidiest plan for accessing a cockpit, I wouldn't think. Seems like security would be on that situation in a blink.

sorry for my ignorance, but are there security people on a plane?

The change in direction was made at least 12 minutes before co-pilot Fariq Abdul Hamid said "All right, good night," to controllers on the ground, the sources said.

The revelation further indicates that the aircraft's mysterious turnaround was planned and executed in the cockpit before controllers lost contact with Flight 370. But it doesn't necessarily indicate an ulterior motive.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/mi...-u-turn-programmed-signoff-sources-say-n56151

ok..thanks..that's better
12 mins before "alright good night".....the plane was in flight
so speculation back on the pilots?

long before?
see....more questions!!
so how much time does one consider is Long before? 10, 20,30 mins....1 hr.???
:banghead:

And, if the flight computer was used, was it on the plane? Or is this remote access?

(I can't believe any news right now though. Tomorrow morning it will be denied.:facepalm:)

I've seen a few posts recently concerning the scenario of a stowaway in the cargo hold. While there have been accounts of successful stowaways in larger plane's cargo holds, I've not read of one yet where the stowaway attempted to access the plane's cabin from the cargo. Don't believe there is a way to access that from the cargo hold--and access to the cockpit is even less likely. Here's a diagram of the B777-220 (this one is Air China), showing the cargo hold space situated below the passenger seats. To access the cabin, a stowaway would have to blow or cut a hole in the cabin floor. Not the tidiest plan for accessing a cockpit, I wouldn't think. Seems like security would be on that situation in a blink.

The pilots have access to the cargo hold via an access door mounted in the floor between the passenger deck and the cargo deck. Standard on all planes. Last time I checked, a door swings both ways.

New Daily Mail article I don't know what to make of this sorry if it has already been posted and discussed.

"A satellite image appears to show the missing Malaysian Airlines flight MH370 in the skies above a jungle.
The image is taken from Tomnod, the map search website currently being used by hundreds of thousands of people in an attempt to search for missing passenger plane, was posted on Reddit on Sunday.
The authenticity of the photo has not yet been verified and the region depicted in the photo is as yet unknown. Intriguingly, the plane appears to have been painted white."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Thailand-tried-stay-radar.html#ixzz2wM9F5K6h

I am in catch up mode again, if this has been answered I will come back and delete when I get to the finish line :)

This image was spotted days ago, already been examined and debunked.
It is actually a plane in the air, just looks like it is on the ground because of the way the satellite pic is taken.

America's former head of air security believes the crew of missing flight MH370 died heroically trying to save the plane from a fire.

Billie Vincent, former head of security for the Federal Aviation Administration throughout the 1980s, has dismissed theories of a terror attack or suicide mission.

Instead he believes the pilots struggled to save their aircraft after a blaze in the cargo hold until they were eventually overcome by smoke.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-...n-airlines-flight-mh370-3254927#ixzz2wMHnuK3o

This may be accurate if the rumors are true about banned batteries being in the cargo hold.

THat kind of looks like Photoshop to me....the plane is on top of the trees.

This is a Malaysian Airlines 777-200 taken from google earth over KLA...

Notice the differences... the tail is purple on the jet in the pics the tabloid is claiming.. and look at the wingspan of this jet I've pointed out compared to the length of the nose to the wingspan of the one they're claiming... Its a 737

Its 1000000% not MH370 in their photo I'm afraid :)

Attachments

• 777.jpg
    777.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 33
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics