Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really have a feeling we're not going to know much more for quite some time, and that's so unsettling and awful for those in limbo right now :(

Where's WIKILEAKS when we need 'em?

I don't think its anything quite that extreme. I think the photos were taken by commercial satellite on the 16th. It took a few days before they saw the potential debris in the photos, they transmitted to Australia who had their guys look at the photos. They wanted to be as sure as possible before sending assets out that far into the ocean and/or raising hopes the plane had been found. By the time the search craft get out there, the debris has likely sank.

I see what you are saying.

I honestly have no idea, but I do think they were noticed before the 16th, my mind is a mess with all the issues involved with the areas, so pay no attention the the person behind the computer...

As always, love another person's thoughts, gets me out of my own. :)

Alleged transcript is on Telegraph UK website. I make nothing of it.

I figured they'd be nothing. It took so long for them to release a "transcript" that it could be edited. I'd like to hear the actual recording. JMO

Found something:

Another theory emerged on Tuesday raises the major allegation ever after the plane went missing that the US played behind the incident and diverted it to a highly secretive naval base, Diego Garcia, to protect a 'suspicious cargo' on board.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...keep-kins-hope-alive/articleshow/32257782.cms

A final intriguing theory emerged in the fringes of the Russian media over the weekend. According to this theory, the United States was responsible for remotely hijacking the plane and flying it as a drone. The reason for the hijacking would have been a mysterious cargo shipped from the Seychelles to Malaysia and intended for Beijing.

The theory says a mysterious cargo arrived in the Seychelles delivered by the US-flagged Maersk Alabama, and that two men, possibly Navy Seals, were present with the cargo until they both mysteriously died days later. Allegedly, the plane could have been hidden on an American base in the Indian Ocean, the island of Diego Garcia.

The Russian media claims this information was leaked to them by Russian intelligence officials.

http://www.catholic.org/news/international/asia/story.php?id=54572

:eek:

Wonder if there is any truth to this...?

yeh, I have also conssidered the morbid possibility that either a percentage of the passengers were alive and conscious for the remaining 7hrs of flight as the plane flew on like a ghost ship into the night... possibly having most people around them dead or severely injured or semi concious followed by the imminent realization that the pilots were obviosuly dead behind that secure cockpit door.

I’m sure it would have pretty quickly clued on for anyone left with the lack of the expected pilot to passenger announcement as to when the next meal was being served and what he was planning to do about canning the last minute change of plan that has had you flying south toward Antarctica in the middle of the Indian Ocean. Just flying out helplessly in the dead of an inky black night and and not being able to do anything to turn the plane back around for the nearest airport would be a terrible terrible way to go.

And for this reason I have decided that whenever I fly I will take a permanent marker pen, and if things start going wrong I will write it all over the inside of the plane (along with messages for my loved ones, obvs) so that I know you lot will have your questions answered!

Retweeted by Stephen Trimble https://twitter.com/FG_STrim
Telegraph News ‏@TelegraphNews 17m

The final 54mins of communication from missing flight #MH370 - the full transcript: http://fw.to/8cbYYrL pic.twitter.com/n38u7yaJjf

Okay.

Definitely not Court transcript worthy, love the disclaimer about translation at the end. From Mandarin!!! Do they even know it was Mandarin to English, there are thousands of Chinese dialects. Talk with your friendly Chinese store owner and ask about dialects.

What language was used? (News wanted us to think English....soap box rolling up)

That being said,

Nothing suggesting or nefarious.

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/4...e-plates-but-not-the-missing-malaysian-plane/
bbm
"Why satellites can see licence plates but not the missing Malaysian plane"

" There's also a trade-off when scrutinizing the surface from space: You can go wide or you can go deep, but you can't do both. The most sophisticated spy satellites are essentially looking down straws, trying to resolve small details in a narrow field of view.

"Imagine driving down the street at 70 miles an hour with a pair of binoculars and trying to look at every single mailbox," said Brian Weeden, technical adviser to the Secure World Foundation, a nonprofit organization devoted to space policy. "You can't slew your binoculars around fast enough."

The satellites may yet prove triumphant in this baffling case. There is tantalizing imagery of possible debris from the missing plane that has been made public by Australian officials, taken by WorldView-2, a high-resolution commercial satellite circling the planet at an altitude of 470 miles.

It's unclear what's in the images. The primary object, if it is an object and not some trick of light, was seen on March 16 — eight days after Flight MH370 disappeared — in the southern Indian Ocean about 2,000 km west of Perth, Australia.

Nothing has been spotted by aircraft or satellites in that location in the days since, officials have said. If the mystery object is part of the plane, it means the Boeing 777 flew from the Equator almost halfway to the South Pole"

Is the asking to climb to levels normal for 777's? That seems to be repeated in the unofficial transcript.

Jon Williams ‏@WilliamsJon 3m https://twitter.com/WilliamsJon

Search operations for #MH370 resumed says @AMSA_News. 6 jets will search 36,000 square km area about 2500 km south-west of Perth today.

Leaked to Russian media BY Russian Intelligence? HMMM I don't think Russia holds USA in high regard right now. Probably trying to muck up the current muck up.

http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/...y/prod_lib.jsp

77 GHz RADAR System
Battery Monitoring
Controller Area Network (CAN)
• Ether CAT
• ETHERNET Power link
Local Interconnect Network (LIN) / SAE J2602
Wireless Connectivity
Unified Threat Management (UTM)
FDA Class III devices Aviation and Defense: Safety-critical flight systems ...
Certification In markets such as aviation
standards used by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA ...
Aviation DO-254, \
Widely used in aviation, and in association with topographical and geographical activities
Aviation Altimeters
Engine Control
Aviation − Military All must be considered, not just trace density!
Military and radio communications. ...
Low-noise down conversion of the radar signals
Military and Avionics Imaging;
Military: Radar/Sonar
Pulse applications, such as HF, VHF, and low--band UHF radar and high...
Devices are unmatched and are suitable for use in communications, radar
HF through L- and S-Band radar, communications, missile

A bit different than a firm that sells "some" microchips, IMO!

Okay.

Definitely not Court transcript worthy, love the disclaimer about translation at the end. From Mandarin!!! Do they even know it was Mandarin to English, there are thousands of Chinese dialects. Talk with your friendly Chinese store owner and ask about dialects.

What language was used? (News wanted us to think English....soap box rolling up)

That being said,

Nothing suggesting or nefarious.

Why would it have been in Mandarin originally? Most Malaysians speak English and one or two other languages, Mandarin being one of them but not the one the pilot or co-pilot would use. They would speak English, Bahasa Malaysia, and possibly Arabic.

Why would it have been in Mandarin originally? Most Malaysians speak English and one or two other languages, Mandarin being one of them but not the one the pilot or co-pilot would use.

Read the disclaimer at the bottom of the unofficial transcript. I didn't just think of it, it is there.

ETA: Never mind, I see you added to your post. I don't know, I am asking too. What the????

I still don't believe the plane crashed into the ocean. Having just watched the link somebody posted of the Swiss flight that crashed into the water, lots of debris was floating and just being scooped up. What have they found floating so far? Nothing!

I still don't believe the plane crashed into the ocean. Having just watched the link somebody posted of the Swiss flight that crashed into the water, lots of debris was floating and just being scooped up. What have they found floating so far? Nothing!

Agreed.

But we have issues with the massive area, no one to see, no one looking due to political boundaries, for way too long after the flight "disappeared" and it's home origin denied responsibility for looking, and just so many issues. Debris is long under the water.

???? Huh ???

The bad heroin? Don't connect them, unless some $$$ or drugs are involved. There is a theory there. But not taking down a plane.

Unless the pilots were drugged without their knowledge in some way, these are not connected.

Someone else will have to follow the drugs on that thought, meaning the Countries trying to stop heroin -will never happen, imo. Hard to do if there are no bodies for toxicology.

If there is a string, agencies are on it, agencies that take their time, years worth of time.

yes, that one. I was commenting on JerseyGirl's post that she quoted from an article way upthread - moving too fast to find it quickly now. But yes, someone somewhere is attempting a connection between those alleged heroin ODs and the cargo allegedly on this plane. Sounds super far-fetched but I have now seen it more than once. Another crazy theory I guess.

ETA: I am in the "accident in mid-air and the plane tumbled into the ocean - nothing more than that" camp FWIW.

And for this reason I have decided that whenever I fly I will take a permanent marker pen, and if things start going wrong I will write it all over the inside of the plane (along with messages for my loved ones, obvs) so that I know you lot will have your questions answered!

:clap: Brilliant!

ETA- I always keep a sharpie in my purse. I used to do it because we went to a lot of hockey games and events, so I had it handy for autographs. Now it just seems like a good item to have available :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove