Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good questions...

Why were they at so many different hotels?....

The only thing I can think of is for nefarious reasons (I.e. Drug deals, etc.)

Or that they don't want to clean their own home... And want to stay where it is cleaner...

:waitasec:

I know this was posted awhile back but I am just getting caught up (expect this all week, sorry in advance!). People move around a lot from hotel to hotel because ..well

some states have a law that you can only remain in a hotel for X amount of days, otherwise it gets into issues. For instance, in NYC you can only remain in 1 hotel room somewhere between 24-28 days. I forget what it was changed too currently. Unless you're on a lease agreement, you have to move out of that hotel room. The way many get around it is to change rooms for 2 days and let maids clean it out - and then you just go back into it and start the days over.

Other people change hotels because they are up to no good and have a lot of foot traffic to their room(s).

They may have ads online for prostitution, so they change hotel rooms daily in order to avoid a scary client coming back to kill them or LE busting them.

Same goes for drugs: foot traffic and smell of pot smoke.

Other reasons are people will pay their bill for awhile on time or even in advance, then they slack a bit and can't pay so they dodge the front desk .. moving out at 2am to avoid confrontation or paying the bill.

Regarding why hotel rooms were used by Tatum.. besides drugs which seems to be the popular reason here on the forum - I would imagine that if he was filming videos or taking pictures for *advertiser censored* - he would not want his home identified.

I remember hearing there is a website where you can upload a picture and a search is done to see if the face matches pictures posted elsewhere on the internet - any one know about this site ? I would love to run a few pics thru to see what comes up.

Regarding why hotel rooms were used by Tatum.. besides drugs which seems to be the popular reason here on the forum - I would imagine that if he was filming videos or taking pictures for *advertiser censored* - he would not want his home identified.

I remember hearing there is a website where you can upload a picture and a search is done to see if the face matches pictures posted elsewhere on the internet - any one know about this site ? I would love to run a few pics thru to see what comes up.

That is exactly what I am thinking is the case. I have tried Google image search and tin eye. Nothing panned out. Perhaps you might have better luck. I'm sure there are other sites. Maybe try "reverse image search sites" as a search term on Google?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

If the shovel, lime and trash bags were purchased on March 2 as per MSM, and he spent all that time in the park, then I feel like Relisha was already gone :( IMO he killed his wife on the 20th when $hit hit the fan! Now he is hiding. I do think she died accidentally but while he was hurting her if that makes sense!

I hope mum gets hers very soon! You can't let people think it's okay to treat your kids this way! To just give them to the janitor!!!! I can't make any sense if it. I wouldn't give my kitty to a stranger let alone my kids.

I've seen the discussion of the wife dying first but no sightings if Relisha since the 1st makes me think wife knew something and that's why she was killed.

Being in Australia I've been staying up just to keep up with this because this little one is on my mind 24/7.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the shovel, lime and trash bags were purchased on March 2 as per MSM, and he spent all that time in the park, then I feel like Relisha was already gone :( IMO he killed his wife on the 20th when $hit hit the fan! Now he is hiding. I do think she died accidentally but while he was hurting her if that makes sense!

I hope mum gets hers very soon! You can't let people think it's okay to treat your kids this way! To just give them to the janitor!!!! I can't make any sense if it. I wouldn't give my kitty to a stranger let alone my kids.

I've seen the discussion of the wife dying first but no sightings if Relisha since the 1st makes me think wife knew something and that's why she was killed.

Being in Australia I've been staying up just to keep up with this because this little one is on my mind 24/7.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uggghhhh, I hear ya, last thing I think about before bed, and when I get up, I almost fear refreshing the page...

I hope I am wrong but when I heard that Tatum was wanted for the murder of his wife I thought Relisha was lost. Tatum has already killed someone what is one more?

I won't start again on how I despise Relisha's mother and some of her maternal relatives because I just get enraged. And NO I don't give any of those adults a pass because they may have had horrible lives.

This tragedy happened because of adult parasites driven by sloth and greed.

Please if this thread has medical people on it can someone explain how a one year old can have headaches? How can a one year old articulate that she is having a headache or how does a 'grandma' or 'mom' interrupt that the infant is suffering from a headache? None of my kids had headaches until they were in high school. Then they started to eat junk, or skip meals and run ragged trying to cram for tests. I don't believe the headache story from these people. I think they made that up to lay the groundwork for why now Relisha missed so much school. I can BELIEVE Relisha started to have headaches if Tatum was assaulting her.

IMO that little girl didn't stand a chance as long as she remained with her 'family'.

I remember having a migraine at the age of 3. I probably had them earlier. Migraines can happen in very young children. A one year old can point to their head and say "owie".

This is just my opinion formed from my life experiences.

I remember having a migraine at the age of 3. I probably had them earlier. Migraines can happen in very young children. A one year old can point to their head and say "owie".

This is just my opinion formed from my life experiences.

You remember 3? Wow, I can't figure out my earliest memory.

My local fox 5 news just said search called off for today because of the rain. They will start again tomorrow. This is so sad

My local fox 5 news just said search called off for today because of the rain. They will start again tomorrow. This is so sad

Horribly sad, everything's horrible, all is horrible, nothing nice... Please Relisha come home

To me, that is a relief. :( I know it's awful and I do want her found, but at this point every minute she is not found is another minute of hope that she's alive.
I hate this part.
Bless you baby girl.

You remember 3? Wow, I can't figure out my earliest memory.

LOL my earliest is age 2. My Mom was blown away at the details I remembered??? LOL Back on topic. Where are you little Relisha :please:

It's wild how different parts of DC are. The Capitol building is like 5 min from the homeless shelter and it's beautiful around there.

a friend in DC was saying the same thing. her hubby was pulled over & questioned after getting lost, le told him not to ever get lost again, not to ever show up in that area, this was 11am! they had just moved there from Missouri, and he was only blocks away from where he meant to be. scary.

this case has been an eye opener for me. it's one thing to know that people like this exist... idk, maybe I thought... idk what I thought. I'm gonna stay snuggled up on my couch in my little home on the forgotten coast, and pray for all the little Relishas. and to think, my daughter went thru a teen phase of saying I didn't care about her. I think, before this case, I wasn't even aware of just how much I love my kids. anything less than doing my best for them is unacceptable to me and I've never so much as blinked when it comes to their safety. and I'm talking general day to day safety, the idea of sending them off with a stranger? or even a friend, lol... nope.
I've never... just never... the mindset in this case. shocking doesn't adequately describe it.

The other hotel?!? Sounds like this may be.... the one. :(

(ETA - I see this is dated yesterday - sorry - we're knocking down drywall and pulling up 50-yr-old carpet this weekend)

bbm

Relisha Rudd Search: Authorities search Days Inn where Tatum believed to have stayed

WASHINGTON (WJLA/AP) - D.C. police stormed the Gateway Days Inn on New York Avenue Friday night, a search warrant in hand for room 245.

The hotel's clerk told ABC7 off-camera that he checked 51-year-old Kahlil Tatum into room 245 on March 1, along with his Chevy SUV.

.... "Felons stay here," one guest told ABC7, as well as many who have lost their homes. For that reason, guests say Tatum stood out when he checked in on March 1 wearing a shirt and tie, and paying with a Mastercard.

However, another Days Inn guest who did not want to go on-camera told ABC7 he did see Relisha Rudd - not there at the hotel, but at the Virginia Williams Homeless Center on Rhode Island Avenue NE, around the 1st or 2nd of this month.

The guest said the homeless center is also where he bumped into Kahlil Tatum. Interestingly, the center is just across the street from the Home Depot store where Tatum reportedly purchased large, industrial-sized garbage bags.

Read more: http://www.wjla.com/articles/2014/0...rch-of-relisha-rudd-101649.html#ixzz2xS9mkPls

I did see one person mention something about an eviction early on. However, I did not see proof of an eviction, and especially not proof of an eviction at 2508 N Street SE Apt #3 in DC, which is where the Tatum's lived. That is not an assumption, that's a fact.

In early February the Tatums lived at this address which can be verified by divorce papers filed on February 7, 2014 which listed 2508 N Street SE Apt #3 as an address for both parties. I don't have the video link any longer but I do have that image from the video which was posted via Channel 4 News and will attach it to this post. (FWIW, I thought it was Andrea that filed... it was not. I just realized while digging this image out that Tatum actually filed for divorce from her. Interesting.)

Also, the search warrant for Khalil's apartment was for 2508 N Street SE Apt #3. The vigil for Mrs. Tatum was at this address as well. Here is a video where a reporter speaks with the landlord of that address on N Street (1:09 mark) and it shows the building behind them. http://www.wusa9.com/story/news/loc...lisha-tenau-rudd-abducted-photographs/6837621 and if you scroll down there is another video where the landlord states Tatum was one of the greatest tenants. He doesn't say anything about an eviction or that he was one of the greatest tenants up until he had to evict him.

So yes, I for one am SURE he and his wife were not homeless. Which is why I was trying to understand what the nature of his/their/other family members business was which would have them staying in hotels so often. The second video says that Tatum showered children at the shelter with gifts and money. A neighbor says how Tatum had them fooled thinking he was an executive with the city, he was so well groomed, wore expensive tailored suits. According to his landlord he has a cabin and a trailer in VA. He didn't make that kind of money on a janitor's salary! So clearly he was conducting some kind of business which provided him with the money to afford those things as well as spend money on grooming little girls. JMOO

this was literally the best explanation ever. :goodpost:

I did see one person mention something about an eviction early on. However, I did not see proof of an eviction, and especially not proof of an eviction at 2508 N Street SE Apt #3 in DC, which is where the Tatum's lived. That is not an assumption, that's a fact.

In early February the Tatums lived at this address which can be verified by divorce papers filed on February 7, 2014 which listed 2508 N Street SE Apt #3 as an address for both parties. I don't have the video link any longer but I do have that image from the video which was posted via Channel 4 News and will attach it to this post. (FWIW, I thought it was Andrea that filed... it was not. I just realized while digging this image out that Tatum actually filed for divorce from her. Interesting.)

Also, the search warrant for Khalil's apartment was for 2508 N Street SE Apt #3. The vigil for Mrs. Tatum was at this address as well. Here is a video where a reporter speaks with the landlord of that address on N Street (1:09 mark) and it shows the building behind them. http://www.wusa9.com/story/news/loc...lisha-tenau-rudd-abducted-photographs/6837621 and if you scroll down there is another video where the landlord states Tatum was one of the greatest tenants. He doesn't say anything about an eviction or that he was one of the greatest tenants up until he had to evict him.

So yes, I for one am SURE he and his wife were not homeless. Which is why I was trying to understand what the nature of his/their/other family members business was which would have them staying in hotels so often. The second video says that Tatum showered children at the shelter with gifts and money. A neighbor says how Tatum had them fooled thinking he was an executive with the city, he was so well groomed, wore expensive tailored suits. According to his landlord he has a cabin and a trailer in VA. He didn't make that kind of money on a janitor's salary! So clearly he was conducting some kind of business which provided him with the money to afford those things as well as spend money on grooming little girls. JMOO
Right,,,,,,so maybe Relisha is alive ,,,,, somewhere :(
How many other girls have come up missing in his vicinity ?
I usually don't put a ton of weight into ' slave industry' type of theories with missing kids. I do know that it exists and I understand it is real but the reality is almost all kids are found with some other explanation than that. But his being well groomed and always have a little ipod for this kid or that , those are expensive gifts. What the heck? It seems he conducted himself like a businessman with a nice playboy type of business...... why go to that much trouble unless there was a big pay off?
Bless this baby girl, wherever she is ! :please: be happy and smiling somewhere little one.

I really think Relisha's family was blind sided . I'm sure they thought there wouldn't be any kind of publicity around her disappearance after all she was just a homeless shelter kid. All they had to do was change timelines and point fingers, change stories and everyone would eventually give up. I don't think they thought that Tatum would kill his wife or that Relisha would become the poster child for homeless shelter kids and what they face in their lives. MOO

ETA If they realized any of this would happen I'm sure their SM would be private or deleted.

I really think Relisha's family was blind sided . I'm sure they thought there wouldn't be any kind of publicity around her disappearance after all she was just a homeless shelter kid. All they had to do was change timelines and point fingers, change stories and everyone would eventually give up. I don't think they thought that Tatum would kill his wife or that Relisha would become the poster child for homeless shelter kids and what they face in their lives. MOO

ETA If they realized any of this would happen I'm sure their SM would be private or deleted.

I agree, I think there is a level of comprehension (ok, several levels!) that is simply not attainable for this group.

evidence of that?! they STILL keep SM wide open!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member