DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regina Griffin ‏@ReginaGriffin9 3m
@wusa9 @brucejohnson9 goes inside trouble plagued DC General, last known home of #RelishaRudd. Story at 6pm

More skeletal remains found. I don't know how long they have been there. But I thought I would put these remains found here too. Hispanic? One of the comments said she had dark skin? They do appear older though.Like they had been there longer.

http://www.azfamily.com/news/Human-remains-found-in-container-near-Apache-Lake-254280751.html

wow, from this link:

"Contreras was with his younger brother and a friend when the men found the container that was taped shut and stashed deep inside a bush.
When the men opened the container, they were shocked to discover the skeletal remains and clothing of what Contreras said appeared to be a young small female.
"Her sandals were maybe like this big so I'm guessing maybe anywhere from like 9 to 13," explained Contreras. "She might have been pretty small.
"

Yikes.

I know only some of Adrienne Salinas' remains were located (after a flood); Adrienne was very petite. Doubt this is related to her, but can't help think of her.

There's a link to Adrienne's thread on my signature. There should be some attempted abductions / missing persons in the area listed in her threads.

Lake Apache (where these remains were located) is sounding really familiar to me for some reason. Trying to remember why...was this area mentioned as a possible origin of the flow from the flood? I know I've read about Lake Apache in another case, possibly Adrienne's. jmo

eta: Adrienne was found in Apache Junction, maybe that's why this is ringing a bell....

Sorry for the o/t.

IMO that car accident was no "accident".

wow, from this link:

"Contreras was with his younger brother and a friend when the men found the container that was taped shut and stashed deep inside a bush.
When the men opened the container, they were shocked to discover the skeletal remains and clothing of what Contreras said appeared to be a young small female.
"Her sandals were maybe like this big so I'm guessing maybe anywhere from like 9 to 13," explained Contreras. "She might have been pretty small.
"

Yikes.

I know only some of Adrienne Salinas' remains were located (after a flood); Adrienne was very petite. Doubt this is related to her, but can't help think of her.

There's a link to Adrienne's thread on my signature. There should be some attempted abductions / missing persons in the area listed in her thread.

Lake Apache (where these remains were located) is sounding really familiar to me for some reason. jmo

OT. . .but what about Isabel Celis? There are a lot of missing kids in AZ. Sad but true. :(

Russ Ptacek, WUSA9 ‏@RussPtacek 2m
#RelishaRudd: New photos inside room 132, room where suspect in Rudd case is accused of murdering his wife. @wusa9 pic.twitter.com/MqkAvMVtHG

Bruce Leshan ‏@BruceLeshan 1m
@mayorvincegray orders review of DC actions in #RelishaRudd case. Hopes to move families out of DC Gen. homeless shelter, close it. @wusa9

Bruce Leshan ‏@BruceLeshan 1m
@mayorvincegray orders review of DC actions in #RelishaRudd case. Hopes to move families out of DC Gen. homeless shelter, close it. @wusa9

I wish there were another solution. There are so many homeless people, although I'm leaving the debate aside for now as to which of those families really qualify to be there. But I work with some of the children who live in that shelter.

One thing that DH and I were discussing: why not require a work/maintenance type of program? You get on-the-job training for ________ (insert plumbing, electrical, construction, janitorial, admin asst) then you can help maintain the building while building job skills.

By the way, I'm really glad that WUSA has taken up this case and are delving so deeply into it.

THANK YOU, WUSA9!

I wish there were another solution. There are so many homeless people, although I'm leaving the debate aside for now as to which of those families really qualify to be there. But I work with some of the children who live in that shelter.

One thing that DH and I were discussing: why not require a work/maintenance type of program? You get on-the-job training for ________ (insert plumbing, electrical, construction, janitorial, admin asst) then you can help maintain the building while building job skills.
Ideas like this one should be sent to the people in charge where maybe it could generate a spark. While it may not be helpful for the families in the current situation, it could help others in the future.

Ideas like this one should be sent to the people in charge where maybe it could generate a spark. While it may not be helpful for the families in the current situation, it could help others in the future.

Never gonna happen.

And what these people, a group of them, were doing together in such a small room?

I think the room was rented b/c KT needed a place to lay his head and figure out an exit plan, he couldn't go home. Each of those visitors had a part, somehow, fulfilled a need in his plan. Whether they knew about Relisha or were involved or not. In the end his wife didn't fit his plan, MOOOOOOOO!:moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jmann420