GUILTY PA - Holly Grim, 41, Wescosville, 22 Nov 2013 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pity that things like judgement impedes the process of searching for Holly.

There's too many scenarios of Missing Persons pasts being weighed in the balance of their right to be searched for with integrity and respect -it confuses the issue of their worthiness to be found, and the perception that they somehow deserve what happened to them.

When in actuality if Holly isn't found, in 20 years time, will any of that matter.
:(

Where are you Holly?

I just talked at length with Holly's Mom.

PSP is telling her nothing. Not even a "we are working on something or we have nothing".

PI is not giving her much feedback.

I have suggested two things:

Contact her State Representative and lay out the entire story and where she is not getting any information from LE.

I have given her a little litmus test for the PI to see if he is working on the case or just has his name attached to it for publicity. If it is the latter, I am going to suggest a different PI.

She also thinks "something odd" is going on.

This reminds me a little of Ashley Kline's case. There was almost total silence from LE, and it took ages for family to reveal she had a young mental age due to lead poisoning.

Sadly, in the silent interval it seems the (alleged) killers had time to revisit the body and burn it for a second time. And it seems because it wasn't made clear to the public she left in a vehicle, there was a delay in finding some of her possessions which had been dumped some distance away.

Maybe in Holly's case we need some of our sleuthers on the thread who are really good at finding the sites where people favoring alternative life styles hang out and/or advertize?

Allentown has two listings if you scroll.

http://www.nasca.com/states/pennsylv.html

Ok, I was brave. :eek:hwow: :blushing:
The area has several and I looked at a few of the places that have a website...and well, the only way you can get an actual address is to sign up for one of the places ... uh ...lets call them ...an event. They will then send you map and a reservation number to actually get in the door.

I think the only way to really find out about any of these places someone would have to go in "under cover". Although that might be a bit misleading, since well... ah ...ahem... "being covered" is something that is not encouraged. :giggle:

No wonder LE is not telling Mrs. G anything. I would think even the officer who has the best poker face would have difficulty.

I have just been informed that this has become a criminal investigation and being handled by PSP. No further information will be forthcoming from PSP. All SAR operations have been shut down.

At such time as additional information is provided I will post it here.

Please be sure all information being posted is fact, including an official reference. (MSM, LE, verified professionals/insiders, etc.)

If your post is speculation, it needs to be clear that it's your speculation or opinion.

:tyou:

Thank You for Opening the thread for Holly Grim again!!!
Where are you Holly?

I had Kimster open the thread again.

The search operations and discussion had been shut down as there was the perception that some of the searchers were being stalked. One of the SAR sources I spoke with indicated that they were not being called in as the PSP had told them the case was a homicide.

I was able to verify that one of the original searchers was questioned by PSP and is no longer involved in the searches.

The PSP did confiscate the rear steps of the mobile home and I have confirmation blood was found either on the steps or on the rear door. Money was still sitting out. Her glasses, smokes and ashtray were dumped on the floor.

The boyfriend did say he saw clear signs of human passage in the tall grass behind the trailer and what appeared to him to be the tire marks of a pickup truck with dual rear tires. To the best of Holly's mom and the boyfriend, PSP did not pay much attention to the grass push downs or tire marks.

I met with the mother, boyfriend and about 20 friends and searchers yesterday. PSP is not telling the mother or boyfriend anything. The boyfriend has been fully checked out by PSP. The mother is distraught.

There were a number of rumors that Holly was involved in risky adult fetish activities. According to family and the boyfriend, these rumors are false.

She has a son, mother and boyfriend that miss her very much.

One close friend had attempted to follow the "sex" angle and found what she is sure was a picture of Holly on a fetish site. She showed it to PSP. They promptly took her phone, deleted all her online searches and contacts...pretty much wiped her phone and told her NEVER to look at that site again. Something is odd about PSP acting in this manner.

The volunteers want to start searching again within a five mile radius of the mobile home park. I see no harm in this. I have asked them not to pester PSP with any sock, shoe etc...unless it is directly tied to Holly and can be confirmed by family.

New posters are being made up for distribution over a wide area. Lots of brainstorming about organizations and places to update with new posters.

I talked to the PI. He seemed not to have much information or leads.

OK, WS sleuthers....ball is in your court!

SAR Trackergd: Thanks! We truly appreciate all you have done. I had a feeling this should have been a homicide investigation from the start.

SAR Trackergd: Thanks! We truly appreciate all you have done. I had a feeling this should have been a homicide investigation from the start.

PSP is not telling the mother that it is a homicide. They are not telling her anything. We have come up with some litmus tests to find out why. I will update when I hear more.

Some initial thoughts were she was kidnapped for the sex trade industry or snuff films. Allentown is close by and has a lot of illegal activity. A former steel town fallen on hard times.

The bowling alley she frequented is seedy and has a lot of bad review. She was also involved in the car racing circuit, however her boyfriend said that he did not detect any undue attention from anyone towards Holly. Same with bowling alley patrons.

This was clearly a grab and run if one looks at what is known about the interior of the trailer, rear steps and push downs in the tall grass.

Thank you, trackergd. If it wasn't for you, we would know nothing.

Odd goings-on. I feel strongly that the perp knew Holly and sought her out. The fact her disappearance happened in such a short timeframe makes me think Holly was being stalked. No theft. Was her bf aware of any behaviors that could put Holly at risk?

Please keep us updated when appropriate. Prayers up for Holly's loved ones.

Thank you, trackergd. If it wasn't for you, we would know nothing.

Odd goings-on. I feel strongly that the perp knew Holly and sought her out. The fact her disappearance happened in such a short timeframe makes me think Holly was being stalked. No theft. Was her bf aware of any behaviors that could put Holly at risk?

Please keep us updated when appropriate. Prayers up for Holly's loved ones.

According to family, boyfriend and best friend, she was not into any risky behavior other than smoking. Never went anywhere without her glasses and smokes.

The general consensus of 20+ people was that the individual responsible is local.

Good to see that the search for Holly is being started up again with some very keen experienced eyes on board leading the search.
Good on you trackergd and the team.
I hope you find out what has happened.

On another note...
I wondering how the authorities will react about the new searches?

Good to see that the search for Holly is being started up again with some very keen experienced eyes on board leading the search.
Good on you trackergd and the team.
I hope you find out what has happened.

On another note...
I wondering how the authorities will react about the new searches?

RBBM

1. They say or do nothing
2. They tell the team to back off (which means something else is going on and we have an answer of sorts) The team cannot be impeding an investigation if there is no investigation.

If the team is searching public or land that is not posted and has permission from the land owners where the land is posted, they are not breaking any laws.

Thank you, Trackergd, for all your hard work... And all the information you share with us on WS!

:gthanks:

Is there speculation that LE is protecting one of their own?

Sometimes I think family has to put up a stink. In a BIG way. I wish the family would speak with reporters and ask for help, IF they're not getting any.
I know they appreciate what you have done Trackergd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mutations