AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
P was there? [Waving giant red flag!!!]

So, the story is that BW was going to DH's house after a fight with CW about not wanting to babysit
CW's kids and BW supposedly willingly left her kid in the charge of an aggravated CW?

P means Paul, not Payton

P was there? [Waving giant red flag!!!]

So, the story is that BW was going to DH's house after a fight with CW about not wanting to babysit
CW's kids and BW supposedly willingly left her kid in the charge of an aggravated CW?

BBM

NO!!! U miss understood P in this is for Paul
Unfortunately they both have the same initials.

@ Steph - Is that who you meant by "P"? Meaning Paul not Payton? TIA

IOW the friend saw Paul (aka CW's "husband") at the house. Payton was not present.

Correct! Sorry for the cornfusion :blushing:

I never saw them together..ie I have no idea of their friendship or even if there was one.

No opinions of those in the know who can be trusted who might know and describe the relationship between CW's "husband" and DH? Amical or not? Just looking for any feedback on their relationship. TIA

No opinions of those in the know who can be trusted who might know and describe the relationship between CW's "husband" and DH? Amical or not? Just looking for any feedback on their relationship. TIA

I don't remember Paul ever saying anything negative about DH. Or the other way around.

I'm sorry to have to leave the party but it's my bed time..

Good night, God Bless
Never Give up!

I don't think anyone saw BW with DH.

A cell ping does not mean a person is there it means the phone is.

Id bet my last dollar CW is the last to see her and that CW got her daughter out of dodge before the sheet hit the fan.

There is a very good reason CW wont take a poly and answer questions about her daughter.

All MVOO

"Neither the MPD or the BCSO would confirm the rumor that Wood had gone to visit her uncle the night she disappeared, but BCSO spokesperson Maj. Anthony Lowery said a three-day search in the Styx River area earlier this month was related to her cell phone records.

"We believe her cell phone went to that area,” Lowery said. "We don’t have any information to believe she was with the cell phone at the time

Lowery also said the investigation determined the cell phone was later used in south Mobile County, and the BCSO does not currently have an active investigation into Wood’s whereabouts, although they are acting in an "agency assist” role with the MPD."

http://classic.lagniappemobile.com/article.asp?articleID=5550

"Maj. Anthony Lowery, spokesman for the Baldwin County Sheriff’s Office, said Friday that deputies checked the area around Waterworld Road on Wednesday and Thursday, but found nothing.

“The road runs parallel to Interstate 10 and is a few hundred yards, at best, off the interstate,” he said. “We don’t know if she was with her cell phone or if she passing through on the interstate.”

Lowery said that deputies have not found any witnesses who recall seeing Wood in Baldwin County.

“We don’t have anything to lead us to believe that she’s in Baldwin County,” Lowery said."

http://blog.al.com/live/2012/06/mobile_police_continue_search.html:jail:

Hi all!

I had been working on putting together facts Steph has shared in her posts and got delayed. I made a beginning post today in the media/timeline thread. I tried to organize the facts by category. Hope this helps!

Brittney you have not been forgotten, nor will we EVER forget!

Link to thread -
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL - Brittney Wood 19, Mobile, 5/31/12 Media Links, Timeline, Maps *NO DISCUSSION*

Nice work Lash, especially organizing by category. Thanks

@ Steph - What do you and W think happened to BW? TIA

W & I both believe that Britt is no longer with us. And that her own maternal blood family is behind. W believes that CW is protecting her sisters and their spouses over their children. I on the other hand believe that CW is protecting HERSELF above all!!

"Maj. Anthony Lowery, spokesman for the Baldwin County Sheriff’s Office, said Friday that deputies checked the area around Waterworld Road on Wednesday and Thursday, but found nothing.

“The road runs parallel to Interstate 10 and is a few hundred yards, at best, off the interstate,” he said. “We don’t know if she was with her cell phone or if she passing through on the interstate.”

Lowery said that deputies have not found any witnesses who recall seeing Wood in Baldwin County.

“We don’t have anything to lead us to believe that she’s in Baldwin County,” Lowery said."

http://blog.al.com/live/2012/06/mobile_police_continue_search.html:jail:

All that is to me is them not wanting to deal with a missing person. If say she was passing by that stretch of interstate then why did it ping there for OVER 4 hrs we were told those towers have a 5 mile radius it in no way takes over 4 hours to go 5 miles. Not even if you walked it.. JMO

Hi all!

I had been working on putting together facts Steph has shared in her posts and got delayed. I made a beginning post today in the media/timeline thread. I tried to organize the facts by category. Hope this helps!

Brittney you have not been forgotten, nor will we EVER forget!

Link to thread -
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL - Brittney Wood 19, Mobile, 5/31/12 Media Links, Timeline, Maps *NO DISCUSSION*

Thanks Lash!!
That is awesome and should help others from continuing to get confused..
:yourock:

JUNE 22, 2012

"All we reported to the family is that we had information through our investigation that puts [Wood] in the Grand Bay area or south Mobile County at or around same time [Holland] is committing suicide,” Levy said. "We don’t have any reason to believe that Brittney is not alive and we are continuing to investigate this as missing person.”

Levy added the MPD has not received any information to indicate Wood is forcibly being held captive and said friends and family has been cooperative, although they have provided some "questionable” information.

"We’ve got some incomplete answers,” he said, adding that the family did in fact hear from Brittney between the time she left her home and the time she was reported missing.

"That wasn’t originally reported. So there has been some back and forth. Some answers haven’t been entirely accurate,” Levy said.

Regardless, the MPD has devoted a detective to the case.

http://classic.lagniappemobile.com/article.asp?articleID=5550&SID=1

All that is to me is them not wanting to deal with a missing person. If say she was passing by that stretch of interstate then why did it ping there for OVER 4 hrs we were told those towers have a 5 mile radius it in no way takes over 4 hours to go 5 miles. Not even if you walked it.. JMO

Good question! Have you been able to confirm that the cell phone that pinged in Styx River was the same phone Brittney used to call her friends that night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HEYN0W