AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What time did the male friend leave?

As we well know, BW could have been separated from her phone.

So, BW could have left with the male friend and left her phone at CW's house and then it (the phone) could have been driven to Styx River, etc.

No she did not leave with him. And how could DH kept up with three separate conversions acting as Brittney and not one person catch on? IMO Not possible. Not to mention her last FB post that day was after 6pm and GPS at CW's house the boy left 5ish.

I'm confused ...

1. The guy who stuck the gun in AH's face was not BW's ex who moved to TX?

2. The guy who was visiting w/BW ~5pm-ish on 5/30/12 was not BW's ex who moved to TX?

3. The guy who was visiting BW ~5pm-ish on 5/30/12 was the guy who stuck the gun in AH's face a couple weeks earlier but was not BW's ex who moved to TX?

???

No, you are right. 2 different guys all together!
The guy that moved to Tx was IN Tx on May 30th already had been there not sure how long! When Brittney talked to him that day and text that evening he was in Tx.

What would she need a gun for?

What was the need for a gun in the first place?

As forDerek and the letter well :banghead:

She left....bad things were about to happen at home...
:moo:

I am not convinced the gun belonged to Brittney, but if the gun did belong to Britt I cannot imagine she would run leaving it behind. The whole Brittney had a gun story comes from people with serious credibility issues and imo their own agenda.

Brittney was abused as a child and went through court proceedings to imprison her abuser. She was also a young mother surrounded by drugs, drug dealers and rapists. She lived a life surrounded by liars, never knowing who to trust. Her own grandma was/is still helping her convicted rapist. Britt had little means and her life was not easy. A gun could be easily obtained during a trade. I would want a gun to protect my daughter and myself. In my opinion Britt's life was scary, surrounded by dysfunction and rapists.

The story of Brittney's alleged gun reminds me of a song by Aerosmith, Janie's Got A Gun. Interesting the song mirrors the sex abuse charges and confronting an abuser. I don't believe Britt went to confront DH, even though I kind of wish it was the story. Maybe Britt would still be here :(

No she did not leave with him. And how could DH kept up with three separate conversions acting as Brittney and not one person catch on? IMO Not possible. Not to mention her last FB post that day was after 6pm and GPS at CW's house the boy left 5ish.

1. Three voice conversations at the same time?
2. Who are the three?
3. What time did that happen? TIA

4. What time did BW last post on FB with GPS placing her at CW's house?
5. Can you paraphrase what BW posted? TIA

No, you are right. 2 different guys all together!
The guy that moved to Tx was IN Tx on May 30th already had been there not sure how long! When Brittney talked to him that day and text that evening he was in Tx.

And if the ex-b/f was so ?drugged up/drunk/? during the late evening texts w/BW, how can he be sure it was actually BW doing the texting?

Sounds like he could only say the texts came from her phone number?

Anybody could have looked in BW's phone's history and copy/pasted word for word previous texts.

1. Three voice conversations at the same time?
2. Who are the three?
3. What time did that happen? TIA

4. What time did BW last post on FB with GPS placing her at CW's house?
5. Can you paraphrase what BW posted? TIA

Not voice but ongoing text with 3 different ppl. One of which is the ex in Tx, the boy that can't remeber anything and a (boy) that was a friend.

I believe it was 6:05pm and it went something like, My baby girl is all I need. but that's paraphrasing as I dont have my notes in front of me at this time.

1. What time did kPH and bro leave CW's house to go to "out of town work" or "out down to work"?

2. What time were they expected on the job?

Chessie and Brittney had "words" because Brittney didn't want to babysit. Where was Chessie going that she needed a sitter?

Who was Donnie on the phone with, when his phone pinged back in Tillman's Corner early morning May 31?

What are we missing?

There obviously are some big friggen holes in the timeline!?!?!?!?

Anyone else feel we're pulling teeth with a crowbar?

What are we missing?

There obviously are some big friggen holes in the timeline!?!?!?!?

Anyone else feel we're pulling teeth with a crowbar?

Patience Quester. :) Just wait for the court hearings. I think we may finally have our answers.

:fence:

You're right, Gliving! Thx! :wave:

It's just sooooo frustrating!

Not voice but ongoing text with 3 different ppl. One of which is the ex in Tx, the boy that can't remeber anything and a (boy) that was a friend.

I believe it was 6:05pm and it went something like, My baby girl is all I need. but that's paraphrasing as I dont have my notes in front of me at this time.

BBM - Steph, thank you for sharing this bit of info. The statement speaks volumes to Brittney's state of mind.

23_30_126.gif
Wow, you did a wonderful job, dear *Lash*. Thank You so much.

Thanks to all for the compliments on Steph's organized posts. However, NONE of it would have been possible if it wasn't for Steph! The thanks belong to Steph :)

Steph, thank you for continuing to share with us. You're one of a kind! :tyou:

Basically it means enough evidence was presented to the jury to show probable cause. There is enough evidence to charge the person (indictment).

Are these new charges then? (Or is this like a preliminary trial- in Australia we call it a committal hearing) Bit slow on the uptake, sorry, but I'd just hate to miss anything now!

TIA - On a typical mid-weekday evening around 7pm ...

1. Approximately how long would it reasonably take to drive from DH's Styx River home to CW/kPH's home?

2. Approximately how long would it reasonably take to drive from DH's home, where MMW lived, to CW/kPH's home?

Been reading lately and not posting too much because I get so confused about all the different people in jail and their potential involvement.

Mainly just want to thank everyone for keeping up with everything and especially want to ditto the thanks to Brittstepmom for helping us understand as much as possible.

Also thanks to Quester for trying to figure things out and asking some of the hard questions. I share a lot of the same questions and it helps a lot of us that have not kept up as much as we would have liked to.

I too hope that the upcoming court proceedings may give us some answers to some of the unkowns. Although I had hoped someone in jail would have talked by now and found Brittney by now. That is the utlimate goal for all of us. Find her whereabouts and lay her to rest in a normal spot if she is deceased as a lot of us believe she may be. And of course prosecute any involved along with any involved with horrendous abuse to children.

I was thinking back to the recent search near the house and also thinking back to who got out of jail kind of quickly at first. But yet we dont have Brittney yet. So we keep hoping that day will come. I still have bad vibes about that yard homemade "memorial monument" or something like that.

Prayers all around.

TIA - On a typical mid-weekday evening around 7pm ...

1. Approximately how long would it reasonably take to drive from DH's Styx River home to CW/kPH's home?

2. Approximately how long would it reasonably take to drive from DH's home, where MMW lived, to CW/kPH's home?

As an estimate, we have Brittney's last cell phone ping at Styx River at 12:07am and the Grand Bay ping at 1:47am.

So, she/her phone traveled from Styx River to Grand Bay in 100 minutes or 1.6 hours if my math is correct. Google maps show it to be a 51 minute drive.

As an estimate, we have Brittney's last cell phone ping at Styx River at 12:07am and the Grand Bay ping at 1:47am.

So, she/her phone traveled from Styx River to Grand Bay in 100 minutes or 1.6 hours if my math is correct. Google maps show it to be a 51 minute drive.

IIRC they stopped somewhere near the daphne/Spanish fort area for about 20 mins. Maybe Steph can verify if that is right. If so then the timing is perfect.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

ALSO her phone was turned on again June 14TH and another search was called.

)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member