Active Search for Evidence taking Place Around Portugese Resort

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they find her so close too the apt imo the proves that an intruder was not involved! Who would steal a child just too walk her from her apt and bury her in the ground? There going based off of the fact that a "man" was seen carrying a child in this direction. & we all know who the smith family said this "man" was! Either way I pray they find Madeleine! No matter who it bothers in that town if it was their child they would want someone too keep looking!

No it doesn't, that in itself does not prove anything of the sort. It just says that she was taken and buried there.

Wow, so if I'm understanding correctly the man seen carrying a small child, the man in the -fit, the man who the witness later went on to say looked & walks just like Gerry McCann ...is their prime suspect?

u4a2yhyd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have never understood how anyone, and especially members of this forum who are usually so critical and observant, could think that this efit looks like Gerry McCann. smh

Madeleine McCann mystery: Police to dig in Portugal wasteland

By Isa Soares and Susannah Cullinane, CNN

updated 8:52 AM EDT, Mon June 2, 2014

(CNN) -- British police investigating the 2007 disappearance of Madeleine McCann will begin digging this week in an area of wasteland close to where she went missing in Portugal, sources close to the investigation have told CNN.

Media have gathered outside a cordoned-off area of the beach resort town of Praia da Luz, in Portugal's Algarve region, but it is unclear when digging will begin.

Madeleine was a few weeks shy of her fourth birthday when she disappeared from her family's holiday apartment on May 3, 2007.

Her parents had left Madeleine and her younger twin siblings asleep while they went for dinner with friends at a tapas restaurant nearby. Her mother raised the alarm when she checked on the children about 10 p.m. and discovered her daughter missing...

http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/02/world/europe/portugal-uk-madeleine-mccann-digging/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

Maybe something else could have been buried there. Something missing from the apartment? Her clothes, something she was carried in, ... it might not have been buried on the night she disappeared.

It's pretty common for a murderer to stash stuff in an area that's already been searched, figuring they won't come back for it or they can say LE planted it. In the Alexis Murphy murder, the bloody shirt that was key to RAT's conviction was found in a trailer that had been searched twice.

Interviewing suspects to get this info? Please elaborate.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/lat...ice-start-digging-for-Madeleine-McCann-s-body
That's certainly not what this article says.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that information has been obtained by interviewing people who were at the resort that night, and this information has been used to determine where to search/dig. If only those people had been forthcoming immediately instead of refusing to cooperate...

But who says she was buried there on the night she disappeared? An intruder could have held her for a couple of days or even weeks, then decided it's getting too hot, killed her and buried her.

Why does an intruder need to bury her? Why bother?

A stranger would bury her to hide her as many many crazy killers do. Some kill and leave them there and some take them and kill them and hide their bodies.

There are a list of people who have killed kids and then hidden or buried them somewhere.

IMO I agree with this train of thought. If she is that close, probably not an abduction.

If someone abducted her, they did it for a reason, they would snatch her and get out of there asap.

This wasn't a thrill kill where they ran in, killed her and buried her immediately. That just doesn't seem plausible to me.

JMO

IMO I agree with this train of thought. If she is that close, probably not an abduction.

If someone abducted her, they did it for a reason, they would snatch her and get out of there asap.

This wasn't a thrill kill where they ran in, killed her and buried her immediately. That just doesn't seem plausible to me.

JMO

How do you know what kind of killing this was? I don't. They could have held her and then buried her later.

Plenty of horrid criminals do horrible things to children and then kill them and bury them.
We don't have a time line how long they kept her.

How do you know what kind of killing this was? I don't. They could have held her and then buried her later.

Plenty of horrid criminals do horrible things to children and then kill them and bury them.
We don't have a time line how long they kept her.

Apparently you missed the IMO & the JMO in my post.

Is LE using cadaver dogs? TIA

Is LE using cadaver dogs? TIA

In the link I just posted it says officers surveyed the ground with binoculars and others patrolled with dogs. I'm guessing they were cadaver and not tracker dogs. Certainly hope so anyway.

The link shows photos of the bins and shovels etc, but I didn't see any of dogs.

How Strange,
.........there seems to be no mention of this in the British Media ! :wink:

Ward of Court: Decision issued by Judge in Libel Trial

1 Jun 2014

Judge rules that Kate and Gerry McCann do not possess the authority to sue Gonçalo Amaral in their daughter’s name.

Hmmmm...........?

" The judge’s ruling further notes that the matters that have been brought before the High Court that holds the Wardship have been matters of an “eminently judiciary nature, like the revelation of confidential information and documents, that are related to the child’s disappearance and were in the possession of the local police”.

full details here..............

http://pjga.blogspot.com/2014/06/ward-of-court-decision-issued-by-judge.html

I have never understood how anyone, and especially members of this forum who are usually so critical and observant, could think that this efit looks like Gerry McCann. smh

Seriously ?

re525d3613.JPG

Yep.

The hooded eyes, the thin lips, the thrusting chin, beaked nose, and the HAIRLINE are all exactly the same.

I will just take a moment to point out that a full head of hair with no signs of receding, is actually fairly unusual for a man Gerry's age.

Personally I think efit 2 resembles O'brien more than Gerry, and I believe that there was more than one lookout clearing the path for the "abduction".

Tanner and possibly O'Brien.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member