Searching for Anna - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been reading about Anna, and want to say how much I admire the intellect and skill of everyone here. Annasmom, I fervently hope that your daughter will be found.
I will post a few ideas that have occurred to me over the past few weeks. I am a slow typist, so it make take me awhile.

This goes back a bit but, referring to Dr. Doogie's Post #70, the Plan:
1. Could Mont refer to "mont-de-piete" see definition: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mont_de_Piete? A more elaborate search discusses it as a lending institution for the poor, but mont-de-piete has come to be known around the globe as pawnbrokers.

2. Could the "L's" be liberators see this definition http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/liberate? GW would maybe know that L in chemistry is liberate (and check out that euphemism!)

3. Did the Gs insure one of themselves with ACE as the beneficiary and later change the beneficiary to either :ACE under her new name;or make the Mont-de-piete the beneficiary as a fee for services?

I know the discussion has moved forward from this topic, but I thought that you might be interested.

Niteowl said:
I have been reading about Anna, and want to say how much I admire the intellect and skill of everyone here. Annasmom, I fervently hope that your daughter will be found.

1. Could Mont refer to "mont-de-piete" s
2. Could the "L's" be liberators

3. Did the Gs insure one of themselves with ACE as the beneficiary and later change the beneficiary to either :ACE under her new name;or make the Mont-de-piete the beneficiary as a fee for services?

I know the discussion has moved forward from this topic, but I thought that you might be interested.
Niteowl, welcome, and thanks for your observations. Brainstorming on the forum so far has yielded more ideas than I would have thought possible. I'll keep your possibilities in mind. Annasmom

Niteowl said:
2. Could the "L's" be liberators see this definition http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/liberate? GW would maybe know that L in chemistry is liberate (and check out that euphemism!)
I still look at the note with the plan and see Beneficiary, but I still think he changed it scribbling out the word Beneficiary and changing the "B" to an "L".

Sherlock
Yes, I agree that the B was changed to an L. Could the L's all stand for one thing then, like a last name beginning with L?
And in this Plan, who do you think is the final beneficiary? the party(ies) who took the child and placed her elsewhere for a fee that would be paid to them sometime down the road?
You can see I'm stuck on this note.

Has Anna's birth record been checked at the courthouse to show if it has been amended?
Is there anyway to find out in state of CA of all birth records that were amended in Jan 1973 especially for those who were born in 1967?

Not sure if it has been mentioned about the A.C.E. is also an insurance company. However according the the note, it would not make sence to put an insurance company as beneficiary.

SherlockJr said:
Has Anna's birth record been checked at the courthouse to show if it has been amended?
Annasmom just recently obtained a copy of Anna's birth certificate. Nothing had been admended on it since the change to Eifiee in 1967. The fact that the BC was not sealed means that a "legal" adoption had not occured.

I once again wrote to the owner of the Philly Boxing Site requesting DOB and/or date of death info on Bobby Wolgast and here's the reply I got today:

I am sorry but I don't have the dates of Wolgast's birth and death available. If I run across them I will send them to you.

SherlockJr said:
Not sure if it has been mentioned about the A.C.E. is also an insurance company. However according the the note, it would not make sence to put an insurance company as beneficiary.
I don't have access to my notes right now, but I believe that I looked into this a couple of months ago and the insurance company known as A.C.E. did not come into existence until several years after 1973.

I know this was talked about a while ago, and I'm new to the board (and thread) but after looking at the copy of the "Plan" here are my thoughts:

Could #1 read: Contact MOND(Could this be a last name?) p(with line) Final arrangements have been made c(with line) L's (maybe "links" or liason) have been made.

ACE also stands for Acute Cardiac Event (how I see the letters in #2) <Wasn't he a dr?>
ALFC (which is what I see when I look at #3) stands for Atlantic Liberty Financial Corperation
AIFC (which could be another way of reading #3) stands for Average Incremental Financial Cost

Also, could the letters with lines over them be a repeat of a word used already in his notes:

Read:
1) Contact Mond PLAN (he titled the note "Plan) final arrangements with CONTACT (word directly above the c with line over it) L's have been made (made has different contexts - maybe this "made" referrs to "found out" instead of "created")

2) Apply for $100,000 CONTACT ACE as L (underlined three times to see change - maybe he was going to impersonate someone?)

3) 3 months later negotiate increase to 5 (I can't read the word) CONTACT ACE (or AIFC or ALFC)

4) Three months later, change B. (I'm thinking he may have forgot to change this to L, because the word that was scratched out looks like the B was overwritten with an L)

I'm only thinking that way because when I make a list quickly, I will use quotations to represent a word I have already used. Example:

1) White Bread
2) Wheat ""
3) Rye ""

Maybe his overlined letters were his "quotations" to save time?

Just a thought.

maybe that letter is the link to anna and he wrote it that way so if someone was to find it they would have little or no way to decipher it. gw and gb were a lil crazy but im sure they knew how to cover their tracks good

hoping4truth said:
Also, could the letters with lines over them be a repeat of a word used already in his notes:

Read:
1) Contact Mond PLAN (he titled the note "Plan) final arrangements with CONTACT (word directly above the c with line over it) L's have been made (made has different contexts - maybe this "made" referrs to "found out" instead of "created")

2) Apply for $100,000 CONTACT ACE as L (underlined three times to see change - maybe he was going to impersonate someone?)

3) 3 months later negotiate increase to 5 (I can't read the word) CONTACT ACE (or AIFC or ALFC)

4) Three months later, change B. (I'm thinking he may have forgot to change this to L, because the word that was scratched out looks like the B was overwritten with an L)...
h4t, welcome to the board, we appreciate your input. However these are medical terms meaning after and with. You will find the conclusion buried somewhere within the posts.

Ah ha! I knew you guys probably figured this out :)

I was half asleep when I was reading through the thread and thought maybe I would say my two cents just in case...

Thanks for the reply!

Annasmom, As you were picking out names for Anna before she was born, was there any names that GW really wanted to name her?

Dr. Doobie (oops, still can't get your recent post about the 1980's off my mind:doh: ) , have you seen the name Larson come up in the BFH?

SherlockJr said:
Annasmom, As you were picking out names for Anna before she was born, was there any names that GW really wanted to name her?

Dr. Doobie (oops, still can't get your recent post about the 1980's off my mind:doh: ) , have you seen the name Larson come up in the BFH?
Sherlock, we had always planned to name her Anna for his mother.

Dr. Doobie, huh? Is there something we should know about our esteemed leader? :D

SherlockJr said:

MagicRose99 said:
Dr. Doobie, huh? Is there something we should know about our esteemed leader? :D
Well, I don't know if I looked like Tommy Chong, but Joe Ford looked a lot like Cheech Marin back in the seventies...

Hello hoping4truth and welcome. The posts are 70 thru108 on Theory 2.

I have had another thought after you posted. Now that we believe that GB was perhaps of Italian heritage, I would like to toss this in. Could the L's be “Lombards”? There is a Lombardy region in Italy, Maybe the Giordinos came from that region. Lombard, in German, means a credit or loan business.

Dr. Doogie, Austrians invaded the northern Italian region a few centuries ago, maybe that's why he looks German to me!

Niteowl said:
he looks German to me!
I thought he looked German also - but when I lined up the pictures, the match was a bit too uncanny. I acutally thought perhaps the changes in his appearance could POSSIBLY be an attempt to change his appearance - his part is on the other side, glasses, moustache, etc... (just my 2 cents)

mbroemsen said:
I thought he looked German also - but when I lined up the pictures, the match was a bit too uncanny. I acutally thought perhaps the changes in his appearance could POSSIBLY be an attempt to change his appearance - his part is on the other side, glasses, moustache, etc... (just my 2 cents)
I hadn't noticed any change in the part of his hair. In fact, the similarity of the hair between the picture of BW in the "Ring" photo and the portraits of Brody are what finally convinced me that we had a match.

Ring BW Photo:
http://www.phillyboxinghistory.com/other/wolgast_bobby_ring192404.jpg

Brody Photo:
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/drdoogief/detail?.dir=aac9&.dnm=94e8scd.jpg&.src=phhttp://www.phillyboxinghistory.com/other/wolgast_bobby_ring192404.jpg

The hairline has obviously receded in the Brody picture and became grey, but the part and the style look identical to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member